"If I ever get cancelled then I know I've made it..."Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

themanimthehills

If these negros can't fucking ignore the autistic pet can at least they get a 1 day thread ban for shitting up the thread or something, this is happening more frequently.
Blame Nolan, not us.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Juna has created another L2D masterpiece
1685666113592.png
Truly wonderful children
1685666265319.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The purest and godliest vtuber ever Abigail is watching old Looney Tunes animations.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
If these negros can't fucking ignore the autistic pet can at least they get a 1 day thread ban for shitting up the thread or something, this is happening more frequently.
At least he acts as a lightning rod and I can post lots of retarded stuff and nobody cares. When he gets thread banned suddenly somebody's got a PowerPoint presentation on why I need to be sent to the penis explosion chamber.
I haven't seen enough Wemi posted here. Allow me to change that!

Oh think you can filter me? DO IT BRAT, I want to hear the CRUNCH!

I'm not eating anything you cook anyways :annoyedpippa:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Grandpa Vespear is considering the purchase of a spear gun: go and help talk him into it out of it

Vesper talks about trolling people by predicting their parents' birthdays.

:vespernice:

Management told her to quit her job when she asked for feedback in her streaming career, so she must be doing decently enough but she can't cause she's legally bind to that job or worse. People here floated the idea that she was under some sort of apprenticeship contract and she might be stuck there for a couple of years but that doesn't add up because from what she tells it seems like she has been there for more than 5 years maybe even 10. Whatever they have her on is probably highly illegal but also maybe some of her family are illegals or are tangled in it in some way too so she can't rock the boat.
Do we know if Airi has citizenship or permanent resident status? If she's on a visa through her job that could be something they're holding over her. I have a friend who went through a period of being pretty stressed out a year or two ago because they weren't sure if their employer wanted to go through the work of getting their visa renewed.

Last edited:

themanimthehills

You can’t blame me this time. I didn’t start it.
You got mad when someone brought up your family, citing information that YOU posted. You could've walked away at any point, but you keep engaging.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
We are done with the Nolanposting in this thread for today.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
You got mad when someone brought up your family, citing information that YOU posted. You could've walked away at any point, but you keep engaging.
That’s fair.

I didn’t start it, but I did facilitate it, and made the situation worse. I do that a lot.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

The purest and godliest vtuber ever Abigail is watching old Looney Tunes animations.

Is she doing a bit or is she actually devoutly religious... and a vtuber?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Yes she is a devout christian and does bible study streams

Spergatory

Early Adopter
If it was a bit it would be the most well acted and longest bit ever. She's actually a Lutheran sister. She does Bible readings every Sunday.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Do we know if Airi has citizenship or permanent resident status? If she's on a visa through her job that could be something they're holding over her. I have a friend who went through a period of being pretty stressed out a year or two ago because they weren't sure if their employer wanted to go through the work of getting their visa renewed.
I haven't watched all of airi's content, so free feel to correct me but from what she shares seems like she's been in the country since she was little, she mentioned her aunt doesn't speak english at all so maybe her company helps her getting them visas or their citizenship as long as she's with them. I do know your work place can put a word in your behalf when you're dealing with getting your citizenship. I highly doubt companies can help your relatives get into the country but her company pulling some strings to help her would be as shady as she claims her company is. If she ever does a drunk stream she might spill her spaghetti live.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
That's actually something I hadn't considered. Although she's living with family IIRC, we don't know what branch of family it is. She could very well be in the US on an H1B or something like that.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Purin overslept for the L4D2 collab, rip
EDIT: Purin just woke up and joined the collab

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom