"I love my white soundproof locked in room nobody can hear my screams there"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Is there a janny around to pre-empt the Nolan-sperging and move it all out of General before they all start shitting up the thread?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
1685661153551.png

This ragdoll may just have the dustiest womb of any vtuber I've ever met.

What the fuck is wrong with American dating culture.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Is there a janny around to pre-empt the Nolan-sperging and move it all out of General before they all start shitting up the thread?
You mean the hypocritical janny who complains about Nolan posting on this thread only to engage in it himself?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
View attachment 28378

Who has time to meet people when you are working all the time to pay for rent and taxes. What do you think this is the 1950s!?!??!

Over here only foreigners get to have things like vacations and families

*seethes at the Vietnamese guy working only 6 hours a day with two kids constantly going on vacation with a suspicious amount of money*

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 28378

American dating is a cesspit if you try using any sort of online/app based thing to get it done. I'm glad I met my wife right when online dating kicked off in the late 00's when it was still not gamified/profit driven. If anything ever happened to my wife, God help me.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
You mean the hypocritical janny who complains about Nolan posting on this thread only to engage in it himself?
Motherfucker, this shit only happens because you're too stubborn to use a different name off-site. 99% of your spergery would go completely unnoticed if you did. You walk around with "kick me" sign on your forehead and wonder why you keep getting kicked.

wrp

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
View attachment 28378

Coof destroyed the social lives of many people and plenty of them have yet to recover.
But even before the illness, rates of virgins and just being single for very long periods of time was already on the rise.

American culture in general has become completely dysfunctional and this is just one of the symptoms.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Motherfucker, this shit only happens because you're too stubborn to use a different name off-site. 99% of your spergery would go completely unnoticed if you did. You walk around with "kick me" sign on your forehead and wonder why you keep getting kicked.
I just want reinigen to not go full “do as I say, not as I do”

Limkin

She is actively contributing to the problem by providing lonely men with enough exposure to women that they are happy just enough not to actively seek out a girlfriend. A single vtuber can easily satisfy desire to have a gf/bf for at least a couple thousand of people, some of whom may decide that instead of being lonely on the internet they can also try streaming. Thus creating a cursed abyss otherwise known as rabbit hole where desire for partner is exponentially fulfilled by a select few individuals, with the rate of expansion of people being fulfilled massively outpacing the rate of people providing the fulfillment. You don't even need to explicitly do gfe or have a hot model. As a matter of fact, the standards have went so far that a ragdoll knitting on stream is fine

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
He genuinely believes that using an alt equates to lying. You'd have better luck getting ViolentNugget (RIP) to take his meds

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Unrealistic expectations caused by the appearance of access to people way outside of your normal league, combined with fear of commitment and unwillingness to make any compromises for the sake of the relationship.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
He genuinely believes that using an alt equates to lying. You'd have better luck getting ViolentNugget (RIP) to take his meds
That was on the topic of bans, if you’re banned from a server and use an alt to ban evade while pretending to be someone else, you are lying. Because you are claiming something is true, when you know it isn’t

wrp

She is actively contributing to the problem by providing lonely men with enough exposure to women that they are happy just enough not to actively seek out a girlfriend. A single vtuber can easily satisfy desire to have a gf/bf for at least a couple thousand of people, some of whom may decide that instead of being lonely on the internet they can also try streaming. Thus creating a cursed abyss otherwise known as rabbit hole where desire for partner is exponentially fulfilled by a select few individuals, with the rate of expansion of people being fulfilled massively outpacing the rate of people providing the fulfillment. You don't even need to explicitly do gfe or have a hot model. As a matter of fact, the standards have went so far that a ragdoll knitting on stream is fine
Vtubers have unironically done the exact opposite of that for me. It might just also be my biological clock as a factor too but I've started looking at women irl as human beings instead of horrible succubi whose only interest in me would be as a paypig or something to laugh at.

For young people, I can see the argument. For older people like me my experience is more akin to what @wrp just ninja'd.
bro I'm in my 20's :ponrys:

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

For young people, I can see the argument. For older people like me my experience is more akin to what @wrp just ninja'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom