"I guess machine fucking is similar to hypnosis, mostly, girls can't move. I've always loved this fetish, I was influenced by it during childhood"Ange Katrina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
The shipping for the Friend 4 U I got doubled the price. I can tolerate the elevated prices, barely tolerate the long production/shipping times, but the exorbitant shipping costs is the deal breaker for me. I wonder how whales have all the $ to buy this stuff...
You get used to it and just start adding an extra 50-70$ before every purchase in your head. And that's not even counting taxes

For me at least

Topo Chico

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
No matter how bad Tomoe's cooking is, it can't be worse than the army rations!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I feel like it's more likely that the feds use this forum to keep tabs on the activities of certain... specific VTubers.
View attachment 28370

e: See? She literally ratio'd the UN.

UN Pippa.png

soap suds

With so many different vtubers around now who do you guys actually watch regularly? I used to watch 5+ as much as I could. Though with work and hobbies that require me to go outside I really only watch Amiya and the occasional Panko stream now.

So I'm curious, has this been the same for you guys? Have you had to drop a bunch of streamers? Maybe you only watch clips now?
I watch my oshis (Elira, Fulgur, and Kanato) live as much as I can. I used to try to catch more regularly, but with work piling up it just wasn't possible. If I'm not watching my oshis, I'll be catching up on Pomu, Chima, Mana, and Hayun.

Meloco just tweeted that she's going to be in the hospital till the sixth.
Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 6.45.08 PM.png

httn

Hag enthusiast
7 month members message into the void, like the last 6, thanks Shiina, very cool, nice voice. yeah keep reading the 1month messages, whatever
View attachment 28374
Nah this ones on youtube. It's been over a year since they added the membership renewal messages and they still dont appear in the streamers feed with superchat/new members. Fix your shit neal.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Nah this ones on youtube. It's been over a year since they added the membership renewal messages and they still dont appear in the streamers feed with superchat/new members. Fix your shit neal.
True, but she's Zatsu'n, she can read chat and see THE HUGE PURPLE MESSAGE, there's nothing going on but her and chat :urtearingmeapart:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Pippa was Shiina's gateway into PC, and Shiina says Pippa is quite eloquent when she writes messages.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If Holo got them in as actual twin-sister chuubas, designs and all, that would be sick. They could go Niji, but given their backgrounds and offline activities, they would be perfect for Holo.

Also, would be more Asian-Canadians to add to the pile.
Fauna mentioned she has an actual idol-meeting later on today's stream. Clearly that meeting is to introduce the GG girls to the rest of EN now that they got in.
:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa was Shiina's gateway into PC, and Shiina says Pippa is quite eloquent when she writes messages.
I mean.... it's a type of eloquent. I though when I first saw her write a message on stream that she was doing a CWC impression and it was very funny...... but no, that's just Pippa:pippasquish:

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
All those years of Roblox RP coming to good use.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

smartestkidontheshortbus

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
He's so unbelievably autistic it warps his views on how his home life actually is. Sad sight to see really.
:SelenHAHAhere:
You don’t fucking know shit about me or my life or my family so don’t you for a second pretend to.

You’re commenting on my family issues without the faintest clue of what you’re talking about. I have every right to be bothered by this. I’m MATI but I have every right to be.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

2023 Public Streams:
Aqua 19
Gura 11
Haachama 14
Ayame 14
We're nearly halfway through the year and she has less streams than the person that's been MIA for half that time. What in the god damn?
Hey remember that vtuber meetup in Toronto I mentioned?

Archive

>WHO GOT ME PREGANANTE AT ANIME NORTH?!
Did she pose that as a question because it is suppose to be a mystery to her fans or did she get a train run on her by the 2023 Toronto Blue Jays like Cartman's mom and doesn't know who the father is?

Last edited:

themanimthehills

You don’t fucking know shit about me or my life or my family so don’t you for a second pretend to.

You’re commenting on my family issues without the faintest clue of what you’re talking about. I have every right to be bothered by this.
You're the one that mentioned your family though.

Topo Chico

later losers it's sheep time

She's asking for chat to help her decide what to eat, feed her :architect:
e: he understands the plan
1685662042178.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom