"Thank you everyone for making me smile again!"Dokibird

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Aki's live was so good bro's... I can't...a motherfucking jojo reference, a whole ass marching band, all of her songs with people from all the branches perfection. Go watch it if you haven't it. :eyehearts:
The fact she included that comic is impressive to me. Look at it's numbers. It's not even using one of her art tags and she still found it and made use of it. That's some fucking dedication.
On a more annoying note I have spent more on shipping of a product than the actual goods themself and I kinda hate it. I miss when holomerch shipping wasn't a 100$'s with no cheaper options.

soap suds

Going on a business trip and having my house burn down has led to me missing out on quite a bit huh... anyways here's an Ange clip. I've been watching more of her lately and I think she's hilarious.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Negzana

Aki's live was so good bro's... I can't...a motherfucking jojo reference, a whole ass marching band, all of her songs with people from all the branches perfection. Go watch it if you haven't it. :eyehearts:
The fact she included that comic is impressive to me. Look at it's numbers. It's not even using one of her art tags and she still found it and made use of it. That's some fucking dedication.
On a more annoying note I have spent more on shipping of a product than the actual goods themself and I kinda hate it. I miss when holomerch shipping wasn't a 100$'s with no cheaper options.
The shipping for the Friend 4 U I got doubled the price. I can tolerate the elevated prices, barely tolerate the long production/shipping times, but the exorbitant shipping costs is the deal breaker for me. I wonder how whales have all the $ to buy this stuff...

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
A daughter setting an example for her mother

Archive

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
"Oh nice Aqua did a comeback stream today after taking a month off for coof recovery"

The stream:
09258134.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I had no idea Aqua was even streaming anymore. I just assumed she pulled a Haachama and just left everyone hanging like dead weight.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Well I don’t have depression, nor was I abused or had an absent parent. So what does that make me?
You're Nolan Crush, you're a unique son of a bitch. 'Got a personalized sticker just by existing' 'Baffled Discord jannies by being himself.' 'That foreigner from Ohio'. You could make a dozen different accounts and you'll be recognized every single time. Why? Because you're YOU.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
In an hour and a half, Rin Penrose is once again going through Splatoon. I, unfortunately, will not be able to catch it, because I need to take a nap to prepare for Diablo IV and Kentucky Fried Chicken.

I'll be sure to catch the VOD when I wake up, along with Ember Amane playing BOI in two and a half hours:

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
I take back my earlier statement about Shondo being a schizo, she's just retarded

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I wonder what the logic is for not allowing talents to fund their own costume. They might get overlooked when Cover is looking to see who gets a new one, other talents might feel left out for not having the budget as other members? I guess it makes sense to try and reduce the potential of drama or jealousy to a minimum.

It would simply cause more issues and shift costs from the company (that'd control them anyway) to the creator. Also, especially if they're in-house, you would have the clothes maven-types basically fill up all of the art department for the entire year in 2 weeks from requests.

themanimthehills

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Watch a Nym stream and you'll be exposed to a completely unfiltered personality. I recommend the Switch Sports off-collab with Anobaith.

For anyone wondering.

It was a really good stream, "Don't slap my butt, I'll moan" included.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Here is Lapu chan drawing in the new studio
20230531_185755.jpg
LOVE

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I take back my earlier statement about Shondo being a schizo, she's just retarded

Both statements can be true at the same time
31a1faf53a2b41a43447f2cd26ac3dfb.jpeg

SomeRando

Stringstorm, music creator and wannabe VTuber kingpin, comes out as a My Little Pony grooming pedophile, but I repeat myself.
View attachment 28145
Video / Archive

WTF noooo I liked his 40k songs...motherfucker.

It's a good thing at least she still lives with her parents, maybe they can help keep shit in check even when she's trying to poison herself :optimistic:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom