(He's Nolan Crush)

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Kalion

:)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Well I don’t have depression, nor was I abused or had an absent parent. So what does that make me?
Too terminally autistic for it to matter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Well I don’t have depression, nor was I abused or had an absent parent. So what does that make me?
...Nolan...Crush?

Art tax
20230601_014238.jpg

Tweet/Archive

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Tsubasa gradation released their last trio cover.

At the end of the off collab earlier they sang the school graduation song.

The great impersonator Yakumo Beni.

Here's a long clip, Marine's annual holomem interaction review, almost an hour worth of information.

Fubuker celebrating her Anniv.

Quite a lot of callers from outside holo, I can see 774's Izumi and Kuku, dotLive's Mememe, Honhima, Tammy, and Patra.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
She's described herself as a disaster lesbian in the past. Part of me wonders if this is at all related to the thing that was brought up last week where some Muslim countries it is more desirable to be a troon then to be gay thanks to religious law. And as others have implied, she could be chugging the kool-aid wholesale.
Most of the cases that I have actually heard (not a-lot) are those of MtF, and I hadn't see anything of FtM nature. It could be that it isn't Indonesia's influence, and rather it's her (or him, this is going to be hard) who decided to be a lot open now that we are entering the month of rainbow flag. That said, if it was country's influence, then I don't really find anything that would make her go full woke right now, except that there's this small news around two-three weeks ago where there's Indonesian women march thingie and the news (note: news in Indonesian texts, use translators or ask closest Indonesians) are all focusing at how they openly showcased the LGBT flag out in the open and causing a lot of not-so-happy ID netizens who already on their way to enact their best "TTD" retorts on the social media.

Either way, I'm just thinking that she decided to be more woke now that the month of pride has appeared, which is kind of a shame but eh, i don't give a shit anymore. There are other Niji ex-ID that I can focus on, and they desperately need it than Hana/Nym.

I don’t know where the confusion lies why she would tweet that out. Or why anyone would care, ya’ll just some sensitive pussies.
It's not about being sensitive, nolan. It's more about the fact that most of us here doesn't want a figure such as Hana to ended up falling into the same path as the vermintides are doing. Her being woke would probably alienate her fanbase even more, especially the indonesians who, while sticking through thick and thin, might not be so appreciative to anything LGBT related.

I guess she wouldn't care because bweh, smaller hugbox for her, but it's just very annoying at this point.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Unarchived Bae something-or-other. She got a migraine during her last stream and cut it short, so this is her making up for it.

I CAN'T WATCH
:pikameefuck:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Most of the cases that I have actually heard (not a-lot) are those of MtF, and I hadn't see anything of FtM nature. It could be that it isn't Indonesia's influence, and rather it's her (or him, this is going to be hard) who decided to be a lot open now that we are entering the month of rainbow flag. That said, if it was country's influence, then I don't really find anything that would make her go full woke right now, except that there's this small news around two-three weeks ago where there's Indonesian women march thingie and the news (note: news in Indonesian texts, use translators or ask closest Indonesians) are all focusing at how they openly showcased the LGBT flag out in the open and causing a lot of not-so-happy ID netizens who already on their way to enact their best "TTD must die" retorts on the social media.

Either way, I'm just thinking that she decided to be more woke now that the month of pride has appeared, which is kind of a shame but eh, i don't give a shit anymore. There are other Niji ex-ID that I can focus on, and they desperately need it than Hana/Nym.

It's not about being sensitive, nolan. It's more about the fact that most of us here doesn't want a figure such as Hana to ended up falling into the same path as the vermintides are doing. Her being woke would probably alienate her fanbase even more, especially the indonesians who, while sticking through thick and thin, might not be so appreciative to anything LGBT related.

I guess she wouldn't care because bweh, smaller hugbox for her, but it's just very annoying at this point.
I don't care if Hanna is a she or a he, as long as it doesn't become the defining and only characteristic of them and their personality like it does for so many others.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Not only that, I just don't want to see someone I like troon out. The real effects of the process are hidden as hard as possible by activists and it's a one-way road. She does any of that shit, she's going to irrevocably fuck up her life unless she 100% knows what she's getting into (and most people barely know a fraction of the genuine problems they'll face).

USS IOWA

Why are ya'll so negative about LGTVs, I think they are good quality televisions. Good for gaming too.

themanimthehills

Man, I like Hana, but she isn't really helping her own case. She actively rejected to do most if not all the efforts to popularize her and pull up the rest of ID as a result, like when she rejected her 3D the first time because she wanted the rest of the wave to get it too, when in corpo you've gotta work with whatever you're given. Pretty sure it's already been mentioned a couple times, but I'm pretty sure she mentioned liking her community being small and personal, which doesn't really work in a corpo setting; I'll be shocked if she extends her contract, since going indie would let her stay whatever size she wants, on top of pushing whatever LGBT content she wants.
Reading this actually makes me feel a bit bad for Hana. She didn't choose to be the person who was in the position to prop up the rest of ID. So if she wants a small audience, she has to give that up for the rest of the group?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
In /vt/ news, people are upset about HoloEN's new Twitter announcement

That's kinda par for the course but even Reddit of all places is pretty vocal about their disapproval, at least for now
pinned thread, archive

I was personally a fan of the girl at 2:40 who was kinda dressed like Suisei and even did the choreo from the music video

>announcing the graduation of an account
>use Sana's signature phrase
fuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyou

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I wonder what the logic is for not allowing talents to fund their own costume. They might get overlooked when Cover is looking to see who gets a new one, other talents might feel left out for not having the budget as other members? I guess it makes sense to try and reduce the potential of drama or jealousy to a minimum.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Reading this actually makes me feel a bit bad for Hana. She didn't choose to be the person who was in the position to prop up the rest of ID. So if she wants a small audience, she has to give that up for the rest of the group?
I mean, to be fair, she did choose to be in one of the top two biggest Vtuber corpos in the industry. I get the numbers aren't as ridiculous as Holo's, but expecting to keep a small audience in that environment is still a bit of a pipe dream. In the corporate world, you're pretty much expected to do what you can to help the company grow; what does it look like when one of the employees actively goes against that because they're more comfortable with smaller reception?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I wonder what the logic is for not allowing talents to fund their own costume. They might get overlooked when Cover is looking to see who gets a new one, other talents might feel left out for not having the budget as other members? I guess it makes sense to try and reduce the potential of drama or jealousy to a minimum.

I think they generally want to maintain a set standard of quality across all talents the best they can. Letting the talents do whatever opens the door to possibilities of above or below average models.

Edit: they are also JP corpo retards, please understand.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

I don't care if Hanna is a she or a he, as long as it doesn't become the defining and only characteristic of them and their personality like it does for so many others.
Watch a Nym stream and you'll be exposed to a completely unfiltered personality. I recommend the Switch Sports off-collab with Anobaith.

Stunned But Dumb

Watch a Nym stream and you'll be exposed to a completely unfiltered personality. I recommend the Switch Sports off-collab with Anobaith.
A pants dropping butt spanking adventure of a stream that was

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom