"Explaining to Airi what nutting is while Lia is face down on the ground wheezing"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
The bit about them worrying about Japanese laws is certainly conjecture, but Kiara confirmed the reason management threw on the brakes was due to the pp, so that bit is at least true (see vid below). And Hololive has always been a bit more cautious than niji in things like swimsuits ever since so many of their videos got taken out and channels got demonetised for a while a couple of years ago, so even if the government didn't do anything over this it doesn't mean that Cover wouldn't be worried about it happening and pre-emptively ban it.

I mean if YouTube isn't banning people for it and other folks are streaming it I really don't get why cover is disavowing it.

Not that I want anyone streaming it, looks boring as fuck but I would rather the girls be given the choice than have it taken away from them

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
kson having fun with her new Gravure Idol best friend.

themanimthehills

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lapu Chan in the new studio!!!
She is so talented LOVE!!!!!!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Miguel talks about some crazy deranged fan that has wild fantasies with her uhhm i whonder why
A
Edit:This is the guy in question he looks like a normal unicorn to me

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
About the Outlast Trials debacle: Not sure why manegement is being so retarded. Multiple members have played it with no issues yet. IRyS mentioned last night is was banned, but they were told if someone REALLY wanted to play it, it was open to dispute, whatever that means.

Transcript for the stream isn't up yet, so I can't find the timestamp. If someone else has it, they can post it, otherwise I will check later and post it when it pops up.

Miguel talks about some crazy deranged fan that has wild fantasies with her uhhm i whonder why
A

@Autisticus this you?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Edit: Archive at request of @superduper

Family problems? Depressive episodes? Least now I know why Kirsche loves her so much.

Still feel zero sympathy. If she can't get other sadgirls to cry over her departure she certainly made enough of a stink of herself to keep even the most overly emotional and easily-swayed people from standing up for her defence.

This all feels like BPD manipulative tactics. Sperg out about problems then quickly delete them. Gatekeep all access to an inner circle and filter out everyone not completely on your side. Be just vague enough about anything you leave up that the simps can and will interpret it in the most favourable light possible.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Real WWF shit

Also clip tax; "I have never believed that a group of people should be herded up and shot more than Valorant e-couples"

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Archive

Baby's first trolling attempt's in progress, I assume. I don't see the purpose in archiving the removed brain or post-beheading photo, you guys know where to find it.

EDIT: Rabbit takes the opportunity to post gore herself.

Archive

>Niji, Prism, and Phase targeted
>Hololive left untouched
Gentlemen, your finest rrats please.
As funny as the rrats are, there apparently were Hololive targets.

Archive

• 10-month streaming ban (non-compete)
  • Communication went to shit to the point of it’s just their lawyers only talking to each other
  • They (EIEN) didn’t think she would go to a lawyer to fight shit back
  • She will probably be moving and changing her name. Says that giving her personal information is a double edge sword and she doesn’t trust them with her personal information. If she randomly gets doxxed she knows that its probably because of this since she has never given out her personal information to anyone else.
  • Talked again about how much she loves the other girls. Said she had written out a Christmas list to give the girls 2 presents each. Wants the fans to support the 3 girls.
  • Hopes they didn’t feed the other girls lies. She is really sad that she probably won’t get to ever speak to them again.
Edited down to the points I wanted to comment on. I'm sure not-Riifu feels burnt and this is from her perspective, but it isn't a good look for EIEN management if they actually didn't expect lawfare. Also:
  • She will probably be moving and changing her name. Says that giving her personal information is a double edge sword and she doesn’t trust them with her personal information. If she randomly gets doxxed she knows that its probably because of this since she has never given out her personal information to anyone else.
Who was she giving personal information to? EIEN? Is this paranoia or does she have a good reason to believe they would pull a WACTOR?

What I read is that she also believes EIEN is not above lying to the other girls.

Takane Lui released a cover of KICK BACK

Privated for fixing. Unfortunate. Should be back tomorrow.

If you're looking for fighting game hag action, Korone premiered a video of her vs Lui in SF6 (currently ongoing). Hope they stream a collab soon.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

She had a whispered one earlier in the stream, but here's SweaRyS in her full glory.

themanimthehills

One thing that leaves me feeling irritated with watching vtubers is that I think too much with telling whether or not what they're saying is just a part of their character or if they're being sincere. Like, is their attitude real? Is this their actual sense of humor? Are these two vtubers actually having fun on stream together? Is this emotional story that they're telling even real?

Do you guys ever get caught up in thinking about this?
Edited down to the points I wanted to comment on. I'm sure not-Riifu feels burnt and this is from her perspective, but it isn't a good look for EIEN management if they actually didn't expect lawfare. Also:

Who was she giving personal information to? EIEN? Is this paranoia or does she have a good reason to believe they would pull a WACTOR?

What I read is that she also believes EIEN is not above lying to the other girls.

It's stuff like this that makes me feel irritated for getting even a little bit invested in the drama. I really want to know the full story of what's going on with EIEN but we'll probably never get a conclusive answer. Is Riffu just mentally unstable or is the company actually that corrupt?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

thirteenorphans

One thing that leaves me feeling irritated with watching vtubers is that I think too much with telling whether or not what they're saying is just a part of their character or if they're being sincere. Like, is their attitude real? Is this their actual sense of humor? Are these two vtubers actually having fun on stream together? Is this emotional story that they're telling even real?

Do you guys ever get caught up in thinking about this?

Have you considered autism? Above and beyond the average level of autism of this forum's users?

themanimthehills

Have you considered autism? Above and beyond the average level of autism of this forum's users?
So you guys don't ever think about what is or isn't a part of their character? Not sure why everyone is giving me negative reactions...

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
New tangentially related EN/twitch Vtuber hyperdrama

Yakirisu, e-girl from nintendo and pokemon circles turned twitch and youtube vtuber, has been found to be a manipulating hoe who more or less bullied a bunch of beta women and men with her connections, including forcing this guy named Ultima, who was a pikamee clipper now turned official Henya clipper, to buy gas and threatening to use her connections to end his careeer among other stuff

SEA Nig vtuber cringe already did a decent write-up on it

Update to this:
Yaki has responded, she also links a doc in the tweet below this one made by one of her/ultimas roommates about the drama.

(Tweet Archive)
(Archive of Yaki’s Doc)
(Archive of Ruby’s Doc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom