"uuuuuuuu"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Watame wa, warukunai yo ne

Also, this is really disappointing, although expected. I still hope they revert it or at the very least Luna gets to play a different game for the collab.

akaaoi

Also, this is really disappointing, although expected. I still hope they revert it or at the very least Luna gets to play a different game for the collab.

As someone pointed out on the Hololive subreddit, it's against Japanese law to show/transmit realistic genitalia unless there's a mosaic over it (they might be able to get away with cartoon stuff like the Jousting game - Kiara noted that they never got a warning from management about that game after Bae played it but did get one for Outlast Trials after Gura/etc played it). So as a Japanese company Cover would probably not want to play with legal fire from their own government's censorship bureau and the game will never be played again unless a censor option is added.

UberSoldat

Either cover the drama or don't, it's always this flip-flopping "I don't want to be a drama channel but" crap

Update: He decided not to cover it

He already labeled his channel that ever since he did that fucking drama tier list stream.
Even in the first tier list he said he didn't want to do more of these and he ended up making another one anyway, in addition to other drama-related streams. At least he admitted in his Niji video that drama videos were his most viewed content.

Last edited:

Limkin

Takes months or years to get permissions. One stream after - "this game is bad don't play it". Couldn't they bothered to quickly search for some clips on YT to figure out if the game is problematic before? Or hire competent people from EU/US who know how to approach foreign developers to strike a deal like Holo did with Nintendo and who are aware of potential issues this game can cause. They can't possible believe one autist sending fax in broken english "prisu yor game let ass play" is going to be enough forever

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
As someone pointed out on the Hololive subreddit, it's against Japanese law to show/transmit realistic genitalia unless there's a mosaic over it (they might be able to get away with cartoon stuff like the Jousting game - Kiara noted that they never got a warning from management about that game after Bae played it but did get one for Outlast Trials after Gura/etc played it). So as a Japanese company Cover would probably not want to play with legal fire from their own government's censorship bureau and the game will never be played again unless a censor option is added.
I'd accept this as the reason if niji also banned it on their side but I didn't hear anything about that yet

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Either cover the drama or don't, it's always this flip-flopping "I don't want to be a drama channel but" crap

He already labeled his channel that ever since he did that fucking drama tier list stream.

Anyway, looks like Calli will be releasing an IDOL cover.

niggaphil

Finally, a yab for Hololive after a long streak of nijisanji taking the L. :smugselen:

I'd accept this as the reason if niji also banned it on their side but I didn't hear anything about that yet
This. As a reference:

edit:
the stream was happened in different days, so i think nijiEN didn't have a problem with it. however, i am not sure about the japanese niji side. I am unable to find any japan niji talents played the game in youtube yet. correct me if i am wrong

akaaoi

The bit about them worrying about Japanese laws is certainly conjecture, but Kiara confirmed the reason management threw on the brakes was due to the pp, so that bit is at least true (see vid below). And Hololive has always been a bit more cautious than niji in things like swimsuits ever since so many of their videos got taken out and channels got demonetised for a while a couple of years ago, so even if the government didn't do anything over this it doesn't mean that Cover wouldn't be worried about it happening and pre-emptively ban it.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?! IS SHE WHY MY OSHI JUST UP AND VANISHED?!?! OOOOHHHHHH MY GOOOOD I'M GONNA START THE BIGGEST JUCIEST VENDETTA AGAINST HER IF THAT'S TRUE!!!

*Breathes deeply*

It's just a rrat though. I shouldn't get ahead of myself.
The other suspect was Jubilee on the grounds that her and Niicola were the only two girls Marie didn't mention by name when she was listing off FlaVR members she didn't have a problem with. Not sure if the rrat has gotten further than this as this was crafted moments after Maries graduation stream ended.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So im guessing miko was the last one playing outlast trials. She played yesterday with fubuki and the stream is still up if anybody wanna enjoy the last piece of it

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
A reminder that this is Re:AcT's Ayamo Nono's last week. She will sing together with fellow Tsubasa Gradation member Lisa Makoh at 9PM JST.

Both of them together with Usuwa Suu will have a last off-collab tomorrow in Lisa's channel.

Takane Lui released a cover of KICK BACK

Komori Met with a life advice.

Clip from Sumire's ASMR. She does have a voice for one.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
5m hime recording from the discord with the comment "in regards to recent hime things try to listen to the end without getting emotional" idk where it originally came from
I didn't watch this until now, did she say she would work harder to utilize the skills she listed in her debute stream!? OMG OMG OMG OMG maybe my constant schizo posting didn't fail after all! Maybe I finally pushed her into becoming the power house I always wanted her to be, the amazing streamer I saw deep down within her! It's a bit soon but I might have to start looking our for kino!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Wake up again, gamers, it's time for your early-morning Jelly stream:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I didn't watch this until now, did she say she would work harder to utilize the skills she listed in her debute stream!? OMG OMG OMG OMG maybe my constant schizo posting didn't fail after all! Maybe I finally pushed her into becoming the power house I always wanted her to be, the amazing streamer I saw deep down within her! It's a bit soon but I might have to start looking our for kino!
Do you know which Disney villain you'll be otherkining just incase?

In other news

Archive

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
About Outlast Trials, Tempus is supposed to play it in like 2 days and there is nothing about it being changed yet so it remains to be seen if it is completely banned in the EN side.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Ghostteas

Seeing as how boring Outlast trails are, we aren't losing much

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Wake up again, gamers, it's time for your early-morning Jelly stream:

she's talking about how she wants everyone to eat more so they become big and round

we finally found an oshi for jersh, if she weren't a loli

themanimthehills

At some point, she had her meltdown around October and honestly, it was not pretty to watch.
Source for the Lia meltdown? I'd like to see that...

AmpleChip

About Outlast Trials, Tempus is supposed to play it in like 2 days and there is nothing about it being changed yet so it remains to be seen if it is completely banned in the EN side.
Hololive JP and Holostars EN are like the furthest you can get within Cover Corp management. I'm fairly certain they will play it unless the order gets doubled down on by some real higher up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom