"dear kaigainiki This streaming is membership only 🥲 sorry gays!!!!!!"Momosuzu Nene

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

>spams artillery strikes and poison gas for years
>one 16 year old farmboy American jumps into your trench and instantly clears it with a pump-action shotgun, educating your entire continent on CQC
Germany: "This is a war crime! Ban please!"

Americans have always been colossal trolls in PvP ever since we started putting riflemen in trees and shooting British officers first.

I enjoy Lia's streams but sometimes Lia's inane zoomer rambling filters me too much. However she's probably one of the best collab partners in phase connect. Any collab that has her in it is guaranteed to be funny as fuck.
We laugh, but, realistically, American combat approaches basically start from Booze & Redneck Engineering. Because a mechanized military is one thing, but few understand the terror of dealing with wild hogs.

Ensok

Early Adopter
IRyS Naruto binge incoming. I wish.

chihirogumi

Pippa just raided Sayu's stream. What a sweetheart.

Jacks Wasted Life

that's the best part, she has

multiple times, in fact
I'm beginning to wonder how much of it is an act. She has to have broken 15 mirrors for this level of bad luck, although we haven't gotten to the suicide baiting from Aloe's roommate. So call me a sucker, but I'm willing to believe she is honest, and is more parasocial then most of you thirsty bastards.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Chat snitching on Pippa by telling Sayu about her ant infestation during her handcam streams.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
That rrat about Yuri becoming friends again with and listening to the former CyberLive girls about vtuber career advice might actually be fucking true.
What better way to speedrun her transition from being a three-view to a two-view than hanging with people who've already done it before her?

Negzana

True the betrayed/hurt part could be by the cosplayers or her dad. The "In Phase RIGHT NOW" part seems to be about Yuri though.

I mean that I get it from the fans side and the "community" but what I don't get is why are the members so against the FlavR name. Seems like they are hurting themselves. As little as it may seem, FlaVR is still a "brand" of sorts.

I like Lia but she did struggle a bit and tried a bit too hard originally. She was struggling to find what the hell to do with her content. Good to see that she has found her niche. Really proud of her.
I was curious and listened to her debut stream a few hours ago and she really changed. I don't know much of the history but Ashelia seems like a totally different person with different personality and tastes from Lia. I know the redesign stream quite literally nuked Ashelia from orbit but I still don't know the full story or context.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I mean that I get it from the fans side and the "community" but what I don't get is why are the members so against the FlavR name. Seems like they are hurting themselves. As little as it may seem, FlaVR is still a "brand" of sorts.
Talents claim "Harassment and pressure". Rrats are either grifting off the name and dumping or lack of control over the brand and lack of vetting, triggered by the recent Niicola incident and newcomers being excluded from the talent group and this decision.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Shiina being a complete Bro with her stream today, shilling PC talents' songs and covers. Started to cry talking about all the shit Airi has to go through day in and day out (especially recently); and to go support her. She's definitely leveraging her sub count to rise everyone's tide. That's my meemaw.
Reminded me a bit of Gura's 1mil celebration where she spent the whole time promoting her senpais.

lvl8

I like Lia but she did struggle a bit and tried a bit too hard originally. She was struggling to find what the hell to do with her content. Good to see that she has found her niche. Really proud of her.
I remember her mentioning that she was doing what was expected of a vtuber and that didn't work for her. I think her Chris Chan stream gave her an idea on what her audience wants and what she also enjoys doing.

She has grown a lot since last year, I remember her streaming to around 50 viewers while Uruka and Tenma are getting 200 to 300. That must have wrecked her confidence back then. I'm glad she's doing great lately.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Reminded me a bit of Gura's 1mil celebration where she spent the whole time promoting her senpais.
2mil*. She reached 1mil so fast that she barely acknowledged it.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I was curious and listened to her debut stream a few hours ago and she really changed. I don't know much of the history but Ashelia seems like a totally different person with different personality and tastes from Lia. I know the redesign stream quite literally nuked Ashelia from orbit but I still don't know the full story or context.
Early on Lia was getting the most subs but she hit a wall at around 20,000. She would play a bit of a tsundere character constantly telling chat to shut up. Overall it felt a bit hostile and it was missing the playfulness or at least it felt that way to me. She played a bunch of games and she was awful at them. Summer last year when Pippa started popping off, Lia seems to have pushed a bit to try to appeal to Pippa's audience but again it felt forced. She was left in a bit of an odd position where her gaming content was not really great (Genshin especially) and her Zatsus felt weird. Add to this the fact that Gen 2 had just come out which probably didn't help either. All of the girls were freaking out about Gen 2 because (let's be honest) they were way more talented. At some point, she had her meltdown around October and honestly, it was not pretty to watch.

Shortly after her mood changed. I am not too sure what exactly happened. Maybe she got back on her meds or maybe it was an effort from management. Hell it could have been the fact that maybe some of the Gen 2 girls ended up motivating her but she started getting into the cursed Tumblr shit and talking about her Tumblr days. I can't really say if it was due to the character change or maybe something else but she just improved greatly. She started being more playful with chat and honestly it just all felt really good to watch.

I think that after her breaking point, she just opened up a bit and started taking more input from everyone around her. I feel like she originally had a "fuck you I am the streamer and I know what's fun and if you don't like it, don't watch me" attitude which is not a great attitude to have if you want to grow. Its great if you have 400-500 CCV but not if you have sub-100 CCV.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
LMAO Calli ASMR stream just went down in the middle of it and I,m imagining her trying to troubleshoot with her hands full of lotion and stuff

wouldnt be the first time she has to fix a camera with sticky hands.

niggaphil

Maybe she got back on her meds
Lesson of the story: Med is important kids, especially when you have real work pressure and menhera. Be Lia, not Yuri

I remember her mentioning that she was doing what was expected of a vtuber and that didn't work for her. I think her Chris Chan stream gave her an idea on what her audience wants and what she also enjoys doing.
I think the Chris-chan Deep dive is a real turning point for her (I also started watch Lia after that deep dive). Before that I think she is seriously lack of experiences on working as Vtuber, hence the low sub numbers. After the Chris-chan video, I think she got an idea on being real full ZOOMER route, where she focus on doing some curse deep dive old internet stuffs, and speak with her Zoomer brain that could attract some boomers in watching her funny trainwreck. Although I think she is acting retarded (I mean she could function like a most functional fucking normie in official collab, cons, and sponsor stream), her entertainment is pretty fun.

AmpleChip

Shortly after her mood changed. I am not too sure what exactly happened. Maybe she got back on her meds or maybe it was an effort from management. Hell it could have been the fact that maybe some of the Gen 2 girls ended up motivating her but she started getting into the cursed Tumblr shit and talking about her Tumblr days. I can't really say if it was due to the character change or maybe something else but she just improved greatly. She started being more playful with chat and honestly it just all felt really good to watch.

I think that after her breaking point, she just opened up a bit and started taking more input from everyone around her. I feel like she originally had a "fuck you I am the streamer and I know what's fun and if you don't like it, don't watch me" attitude which is not a great attitude to have if you want to grow. Its great if you have 400-500 CCV but not if you have sub-100 CCV.
She started being herself instead of a forced tsundere character. That's all it took to reach happiness.

SomeRando

There it is, Lia confirmed Slugma/Dizzy has been working as a manager since last year.

Not surprised, the slug seems to have a good relationship with the fish and I remember hearing around the time she quit Tsunderia that he was interested in hiring her on as a manager but it's cool she ended up being a talent as well as doing some backstage stuff too.

She has grown a lot since last year, I remember her streaming to around 50 viewers while Uruka and Tenma are getting 200 to 300. That must have wrecked her confidence back then. I'm glad she's doing great lately.

She really did seem to find her stride after the CWC stream, it's weird to think Chris and his galaxy sized autism helped some menhera anime girl but she found a solid niche.

Lesson of the story: Med is important kids, especially when you have real work pressure and menhera. Be Lia, not Yuri

I think the Chris-chan Deep dive is a real turning point for her (I also started watch Lia after that deep dive). Before that I think she is seriously lack of experiences on working as Vtuber, hence the low sub numbers. After the Chris-chan video, I think she got an idea on being real full ZOOMER route, where she focus on doing some curse deep dive old internet stuffs, and speak with her Zoomer brain that could attract some boomers in watching her funny trainwreck. Although I think she is acting retarded (I mean she could function like a most functional fucking normie in official collab, cons, and sponsor stream), her entertainment is pretty fun.

I'd say it's a split between her pretending to be retarded and her actually being that dumb, I leaned more toward it all being an act before her stream with her mom. After that I was pretty sure she sort of drifts between doing a bit and being normal, she's very much her mother's daughter especially the way her mom cackled at the idea of finding Lia hanging from the stairs and going "WOOOOO PINATA TIME!"

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

She started being herself instead of a forced tsundere character. That's all it took to reach happiness.
Streaming is fundamentally similar to Professional Wrestling. "Gimmicks" don't work if they aren't built off your personality. There can be different versions of them, but it has to play off your natural reactions & responses. You can act a character for a while, but you can't maintain the hours streamers do playing against yourself. No one has that capacity.

@SomeRando knew a guy in college that graduated ahead of me by a bit. His wife got into a big medical school. She was also a complete ditz outside of medicine. Humans are fully capable of being borderline mentally handicapped in most areas of life but some exceptionally skilled in specific ones. Lia is what happens when you turn that up to 11 for the show.

wew

Male hag love!
Talents claim "Harassment and pressure". Rrats are either grifting off the name and dumping or lack of control over the brand and lack of vetting, triggered by the recent Niicola incident and newcomers being excluded from the talent group and this decision.
Niicola really should have done her reps and not gotten one guyed in the flavr thread:beataniugh:

niggaphil

Wemi cursed stream idea incoming

SEA people sure love to eat bugs

Archive

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

You will watch 32 minutes of Nasa being adorable and talking about animals.

It's quite amusing to me how similar her background is to Pippa despite being very different people.

I've never listened to Nasa before, but holy shit her voice is so nice bros. Instant fan. :kiarachefkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom