"The doctor suspected stomach bacteria, to figure that out he needed me to shit in a cup. So I have to go to the hospital for a bunch of stuff, but also to drop off a cup of shit. I took a bunch of laxatives that day, I drank a coffee, I drank some aloe vera juice, I ate some spinach, had some orange juice, long story short, I shat my soul out later that day. The worst part was I had to scoop the mousse au chocolat into this fucking cup. It was so moussie, and chunky. The medicine I am taking, it seems to help. The first night was still rough, but this night, I feel great. I feel very gassy. Hopefully whatever it is the medicines are working well against that, and now we just hope and preygge (Pray) that when I call on Monday they didn't find anything else that's suspicious."Shylily

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Has Sakana instituted some sort of psyop on this forum with all this Dizzyposting?
He saw the pippa doomposts and decided to release the big titty asian hag to keep us from noticing

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
As much as people are joking about DIzzy's power over this forum, I was doing some work while having her stream up, pulled up a window that happened to cover up her model, and immediately closed out of it, to my detriment, and muttered to myself "I have to see her." The brain parasite thing isn't just lore it's reality and it's too late for all of us.

The main difference though is we're NOT pedophiles.
Dizzy truly is some sort of Lovecraftian entity. I've never seen someone so unable to grasp the controls of this game, yet I cannot turn away. Dizzy commands my attention.

After all, we aRE aLl hAvIng FUn...

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
When I read posts like this I can never help but wonder if people aren't just being so free with their opinions because it's a big-breasted adult model instead of a Gura model...
More about attitude for me at least. I've sort of bounced off Jelly because she acts too much like an actual child rather than her model looking like one. Dizzy's the right sort of retarded by comparison. For now at least, maybe she'll calm down once debut nervousness wears off.

themanimthehills

A toilet lid just slammed shut in Dizzy's stream.
More about attitude for me at least. I've sort of bounced off Jelly because she acts too much like an actual child rather than her model looking like one. Dizzy's the right sort of retarded by comparison. For now at least, maybe she'll calm down once debut nervousness wears off.
Don't be bigoted against children. That's called being ableist.

smartestkidontheshortbus

I can't wait until she gets good engines and boost.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
20230517_190731.jpg
Lapu Chan Love de Gozaru

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
First time I’m able to catch some Outlast Trials

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Moom is doing her last stream for a while due to going on break, to focus on her health and spend time with family. There's also gonna be an announcement, likely another orisong or cover based on what's she's been saying this whole time. Come show her some love!

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
You guys don't understand, Dizzy was developed to turn us all into simps. She was designed specifically to exploit our weaknesses. She is like the Freddy Krueger of vtubers.

Maybe just the weak ones among the inmates.

Thought this would be posted by now. Enjoy IRyS losing her shit over a company honoring employee childbirth.

Edit: oh my god, I am retarded. I even reacted to when it was posted before.

Jesus christ, I am gonna go drink now and get off the internet.

Oshi brainrot is a hell of a drug.

Has Sakana instituted some sort of psyop on this forum with all this Dizzyposting?

It has to be.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I just have a thing for cute women that scare the shit out of me. Simple as.
dizzyspooky.png

Edit: Airi going to try speedrunning DMCA takedowns tonight.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Lurker

One-day ban for content-free thirstposting. Warnings were given.
Could be worse.....this pic has been floating around.
View attachment 27866
I remember seeing the first part of the image in a clip some time ago, it was part of the thumbnail I think. Although I think the second part might be fake. Aia wouldn't have shown or done the test in a livestream, or if she did then I don't remember.
Speak of the devil and she shall appear holy shit the dork has rizz
tho I imagine she has a buff iirc from my aforementioned LaDeathMachine analysis she is pretty cute irl lemme see if I can dig up some cosplay

I found her reddit for some pics and one for Xiao and Miku from Twitter and Facebook 3rd parties

Would

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
No kissing before marriage, Dizzy is truly the most seiso of Phase Connect since Uruka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom