"That's not how you kill yourself"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Sawa is impressive because if you find her voice annoying give it a minute and it will change to something better or worse.

RiverBear

Is there even an example of a vtuber getting booted from a corpo and coming even close to their past success?
Kson
She's doing better than she would if she stayed in Holo

niggaphil

Why banana with skin, but not pickle, Tenma? I wanna see your bite size :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Edit: Looks like Remi Art tags also full of gore

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Hey, cool. People are using the AI voice stuff to make song covers.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Haruka is a god at button mashing and beats Dez's record

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Kson
She's doing better than she would if she stayed in Holo
I guess it all worked out for her in the end because there's no chance in hell she'd get into a yakuza game as Coco. Whether Cover would've let her enter the competition as Kson while working for them could be up for debate but I'm sure in her mind right now leaving Hololive was worth it and I'm happy for her.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I can think of two reasons.
1685340841847.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Niji, Prism, and Phase targeted
>Hololive left untouched
Gentlemen, your finest rrats please.
1. A psyop by a crazed Fujo nijisister desperate to make Hololive look bad
2. A Haaton was let loose off their meds
3. Prism's grand strategy to bring attention to themselves by including themselves in this drama with Nijisanji and Phase. They avoided acting against Hololive either out of admiration or fear that Hololive is the one competent corp that would figure out it was Prism.
Her voice is nightmare fuel level annoying for me.
I feel that way too but I'll likely get use to it. I initially found Lumi annoying because of her voice and potential Stacy-personality. However I kept watching her because of her game choices and over time I have gotten use to her voice, now she's probably my favorite out of phase.

As critical as I am about the vaccines, the JPs probably all took them too and aren't being plagued with these same health issues for the most part. The vaccine could be messing up their immune systems yes, but a shitty diet and lifestyle is going to exasperate any problems they have.
I think it's likely their lifestyles being absolute dogshit combined with the amount of exercise they do for idol shit. Western junk food is hilariously fucked and wouldn't be surprised that the Japanese junk food is somehow more healthy and isn't completely annihilating the JP talent that are slobs. However on the topic of the vaccine, it is important to note that Japan did reject 1.63 million doses of the Moderna shots due to contamination after they found 39 vials at eight vaccinations sites were contaminated. This would lead credence to the rrat that it's only a select amount of the vaccine is a poisoning and would explain why not everyone is dead despite them all taking the cloutshot. Additionally Japan rejecting the Moderna shots would explain why JP talents are largely unaffected. Again, it's likely just lifestyle issues but it's fun to rrat every once and a while. Please don't shoot me, Jannies.

Why are some of you fags so bent on this Dizzy chick?

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Gentlemen, your finest rrats please.
A rogue group of Holofags upset that there's no EN Gen3 while Phase and Prism are thriving and Niji is still allowed to be here and decided to spam gore because that always works.
:smugselen:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Dizzy can cook rice, but not eggs, and has threatened to learn how to cook eggs on stream

She's already fitting in with the other sad girls at Phase Connect, I love her (romantically) (Dizzy Dokuro please marry me I am nearly at my limit)
Dizzy Dokuro x Rin Penrose wedding stream when?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Looks like Dizzy and Ember are both Pierce Brosnan fans:

:architect:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
IRyS discovered the term "production babies" from the CoD credits and thinks it's the funniest shit she's ever heard in her life. She cried laughing more than once thnking about it. I await the inevitable clips.

Here we go:

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
CoD is a terrible game, but just the credits and SC reading made that IRyS stream golden.
She was laughing for a solid 5 minutes over seeing 'production babies' in the credits, and it got brought up a few more times after that.
Editx4: 1.
kronies_32x32.png

The Brazilian or the NTR one?
Aren't they the same? I thought the brazilian got called the cuck/ntr guy because he claimed IRyS was dating her manager, Brian, and Kanauru all at the same time, and thus was cheating on chat.
But yeah, the brazilian. He comes up with a new angle every couple of weeks but he hasn't been super active lately, except for these past couple days with this new rrat.
3. Oh, and there's another new(?) troll technique I went 'huh?' at live, and then saw on 4chan/confirmed on hololyzer:
1685345811681.png

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Some Cute Jelly Face-Covered Pics from her Twitter and stuff, Nolan's not allowed to look though.
She says this is her neighbor and it's the girl she rents hand from (for hand pics) but that's gotta be a joke right?
FeOZTuDUUAAMT0p.jpgFeOZTuDVQAM4L7_.jpghttps://archive.ph/omBmS dude she's a real Idol Princess
FiZnVTsUAAECNBS.jpghttps://archive.ph/9VAtT
FkB1SAtUYAAoy_6.jpgon your left https://archive.ph/BikrW
FSYGokNVgAEbsUt.jpgfor the foot bro, just kidding fuck you guys
FlMfYyYakAINhU1.jpgFkUn69SUUAA8T5v.jpgHands for @kestraline
A super fun valentines day schitzo thread https://archive.ph/ifsEc
And lastly she list her age as 21 (in Nov 2022) so she's 21 or 22 currently. There are other posts that support this too.
tumblr https://archive.ph/iZIoz birthday post https://archive.ph/esP44
She has ton of post of her Twitter and she's very interesting. I can't stay up to watch her stream later but I hope she gets a great turn out!

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Huh, more flavr whatever going on looks like
1685346843296.png
1685346892291.png

1685346920191.png

Not inclined to stay up for this, though, I need to sleep. Let me know if anything interesting comes of it

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
On today's episode of "I didn't expect to hear that out of her":
I have a martial arts buddy that says tai chi did wonders for him. He's also in his 60's and he's a pretty kick ass dude!
Dizzy is targeting every single one of us. Rie wasn't just in here getting info on Super-duper, she was scouting each and every one of us

It's nice to know her and the other invaders don't hate me enough to have me banned in their chats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom