"You know you're eating good when you search up the effects of botulism prior"Sava Safari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
:zaionwhatsgoingon:You some kind of Age of Wonders 4 Stan? It's fun but only a few of the choices synergize and provide an actual advantage so you're really only going to play variations of the same thing. Unless you're some kind of filthy non-min/max casual role player:whatastory:
how dare someone have an opinion that differs from mine about a game I enjoy, unforgiveable

in related news, new conspiracy theory just dropped:

dizzyingly.png

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Spergatory

Early Adopter
No seriously though that has been my theory for a while now. All these girls who have had health issues started being more prevalent some time after they kept pushing for boosters and you can bet your ass all of EN were getting that shit the moment the tv told them to.
Or maybe they just have very unhealthy lifestyles. Eating next to nothing and eating trash food while never going outside and never moving their bodies. It's starting to catch up to them and they're feeling the pain for it.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Why are some of you fags so bent on this Dizzy chick?
Dizzy Dokuro, is a delightful character hailing from Phase Connect. Dizzy Dokuro's adorable appearance and endearing personality have won the hearts of viewers, making her a beloved figure in the virtual realm. In this essay, we will explore the reasons why Dizzy Dokuro is an exceptional VTuber, focusing on her undeniable cuteness and the positive impact she brings to her audience.
  1. Captivating Visuals: One of the key aspects that make Dizzy Dokuro stand out is her irresistibly cute and charming appearance. With her bright, expressive eyes, rosy cheeks, and playful smile, she immediately captures the attention of viewers. The careful attention to detail in her design, from her colorful hair accessories to her stylish outfit, adds to her overall appeal. Dizzy Dokuro's design showcases the talent and creativity of the Phase Connect team, who have crafted a character that exudes cuteness from every pixel.
  2. Charismatic Personality: Beyond her charming aesthetics, Dizzy Dokuro possesses a personality that is both delightful and infectious. She radiates an aura of positivity and warmth, which instantly puts her audience at ease. Her genuine enthusiasm for interacting with viewers and sharing her passions creates an engaging atmosphere that viewers can't help but be drawn into. Dizzy Dokuro's cheerful and optimistic nature is a breath of fresh air, especially in a world often dominated by negativity. Her ability to uplift spirits and spread joy is a testament to her endearing nature.
  3. Engaging Content: Dizzy Dokuro's content is as captivating as her personality. Whether she's engaging in lively gaming sessions, sharing her artistic endeavors, or simply chatting with her fans, she consistently provides entertaining and engaging experiences. Her infectious laughter and humorous reactions make even the most mundane activities enjoyable. Dizzy Dokuro's ability to connect with her audience through her content creates a sense of community, fostering a loyal following of fans who eagerly await her every upload.
  4. Positive Impact: While Dizzy Dokuro's primary purpose is to entertain, she goes beyond that by fostering a positive and inclusive community. Her streams and videos provide a safe and welcoming space where viewers can escape from their daily stresses and find solace in her delightful presence. Dizzy Dokuro actively promotes kindness, understanding, and acceptance, encouraging her fans to embrace their own unique qualities and celebrate diversity. Through her interactions with viewers, she creates meaningful connections and spreads a message of positivity that resonates with many.
Dizzy Dokuro will become an adored figure in the VTuber community, captivating audiences with her irresistible cuteness, engaging personality, and positive impact. Her animated avatar, brought to life by the talented team at Phase Connect, has charmed viewers from all corners of the globe. Dizzy Dokuro's ability to bring joy, foster a sense of community, and spread positivity is a testament to the power of virtual entertainment. As her popularity continues to grow, it is evident that Dizzy Dokuro is not just a cute VTuber but a cherished companion in the hearts of her fans. (This is a chat Gpt shitpost)

Negzana

Or maybe they just have very unhealthy lifestyles. Eating next to nothing and eating trash food while never going outside and never moving their bodies. It's starting to catch up to them and they're feeling the pain for it.
As critical as I am about the vaccines, the JPs probably all took them too and aren't being plagued with these same health issues for the most part. The vaccine could be messing up their immune systems yes, but a shitty diet and lifestyle is going to exasperate any problems they have.

Aki is streaming Ark but is doing several in hour long segments. I don't get why exactly but it seems to be for ARK Day. (Also her new song is playing on repeat and is a massive ear worm help.)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
All that time out touching grass after doing whiskey shots to calm her nerves are giving us...

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
View attachment 27772
Cute and dorky in all the right ways.
Her voice is nightmare fuel level annoying for me.

I can smell the California from here. May be nerves, may just be how her voice is. Maybe I'll check her out in a month when she's had time to simmer presuming I don't get sick of her by-proxy through relentless thirstposting and see how she feels to me. Between this clip and clicking through her vod a little I'm not sold.

USS IOWA

No seriously though that has been my theory for a while now. All these girls who have had health issues started being more prevalent some time after they kept pushing for boosters and you can bet your ass all of EN were getting that shit the moment the tv told them to.
Conspiracy about the vaccine is so 2021, It's all about boyfriend and preganant posting these days.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The sample size is way too small and scattered for that theory to make any sense. Unless the vaccine was actually fucking nanomachines and they can choose whose autism and AIDS to activate on command.

Negzana

The sample size is way too small and scattered for that theory to make any sense. Unless the vaccine was actually fucking nanomachines and they can choose whose autism and AIDS to activate on command.
Vaccine was an abortion of nature using untested and unproven methodology (mRNA) whose worst case scenarios are catastrophic compared to any previous vaccine, but still rare. For basically most people it at worst just fucks them up for a week, return to normal, and they get covid anyways because it's useless. The chance that all of HoloEN is this hurt by the vaccine is extremely unlikely. Maybe one of them, but not all of them that seems statistically impossible. I'm betting shit lifestyle for most HoloEN.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Archive

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Conspiracy about the vaccine is so 2021, It's all about boyfriend and preganant posting these days.
Vesper's been giving them all a jab.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
The vaccine could be messing up their immune systems yes, but a shitty diet and lifestyle is going to exasperate any problems they have.
that's my point, they basically added gasoline to the dumpsterfire that is their immune system and time will tell how bad or not it really is. Anyway back on topic, what's the lore on sour grape? she seems like my kind of girl, she seems ghetto enough to shoot the shit but smart enough to not be a Yamanba so Im curious.

Stunned But Dumb

Fauci is an avid Vtuber fan and anytime his favorite chuubas seem to start acting rational he hits the autism button located underneath his desk to send tism waves through the vtubing studio software in their 5g phones to get them to lose sanity all for content.

The madman

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Can this be actually tried? Or is this "cyber police" business? :guradumbl:
Japan gonna jap.

Out of all of the gimmick accounts on this site, I like him the best.
True. Unlike Superduper that got noticed and bent over and showed his ass.

Her voice is nightmare fuel level annoying for me.
Her mouth noises got phased out (which was the worst part). Mic quality is still ass and her voice will take some getting used to. I want to see how she does when she streams.

Dizzy Dokuro, is a delightful character hailing from Phase Connect. Dizzy Dokuro's adorable appearance and endearing personality have won the hearts of viewers, making her a beloved figure in the virtual realm. In this essay, we will explore the reasons why Dizzy Dokuro is an exceptional VTuber, focusing on her undeniable cuteness and the positive impact she brings to her audience.
  1. Captivating Visuals: One of the key aspects that make Dizzy Dokuro stand out is her irresistibly cute and charming appearance. With her bright, expressive eyes, rosy cheeks, and playful smile, she immediately captures the attention of viewers. The careful attention to detail in her design, from her colorful hair accessories to her stylish outfit, adds to her overall appeal. Dizzy Dokuro's design showcases the talent and creativity of the Phase Connect team, who have crafted a character that exudes cuteness from every pixel.
  2. Charismatic Personality: Beyond her charming aesthetics, Dizzy Dokuro possesses a personality that is both delightful and infectious. She radiates an aura of positivity and warmth, which instantly puts her audience at ease. Her genuine enthusiasm for interacting with viewers and sharing her passions creates an engaging atmosphere that viewers can't help but be drawn into. Dizzy Dokuro's cheerful and optimistic nature is a breath of fresh air, especially in a world often dominated by negativity. Her ability to uplift spirits and spread joy is a testament to her endearing nature.
  3. Engaging Content: Dizzy Dokuro's content is as captivating as her personality. Whether she's engaging in lively gaming sessions, sharing her artistic endeavors, or simply chatting with her fans, she consistently provides entertaining and engaging experiences. Her infectious laughter and humorous reactions make even the most mundane activities enjoyable. Dizzy Dokuro's ability to connect with her audience through her content creates a sense of community, fostering a loyal following of fans who eagerly await her every upload.
  4. Positive Impact: While Dizzy Dokuro's primary purpose is to entertain, she goes beyond that by fostering a positive and inclusive community. Her streams and videos provide a safe and welcoming space where viewers can escape from their daily stresses and find solace in her delightful presence. Dizzy Dokuro actively promotes kindness, understanding, and acceptance, encouraging her fans to embrace their own unique qualities and celebrate diversity. Through her interactions with viewers, she creates meaningful connections and spreads a message of positivity that resonates with many.
Dizzy Dokuro will become an adored figure in the VTuber community, captivating audiences with her irresistible cuteness, engaging personality, and positive impact. Her animated avatar, brought to life by the talented team at Phase Connect, has charmed viewers from all corners of the globe. Dizzy Dokuro's ability to bring joy, foster a sense of community, and spread positivity is a testament to the power of virtual entertainment. As her popularity continues to grow, it is evident that Dizzy Dokuro is not just a cute VTuber but a cherished companion in the hearts of her fans. (This is a chat Gpt shitpost)
For a second there i thought Henry wrote this.

Sawa went through TikTok earlier (site is a shithole) and one Vtuber seems to have collabed with her or gotten some voice lines and she just piloted the mech making it look as if she was actually the one saying those things. Girl was getting 200k+ views. And there were literally hundreds of other vtubers then sampling the same audio and getting a shitload of views. Meanwhile, this bitch (original source) is sitting at 5k subs on youtube. She did get about 200 CCV which is really impressive for someone her size. I fucking hate TikTok.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
To the autists shitting the main thread with vaccine retardation, take that shit to your aunt's loose snatch where it belongs, not a single soul gives a shit about your retarded theories, now to bring things back to vtubers (ignore the spic subs).

UberSoldat

Is there even an example of a vtuber getting booted from a corpo and coming even close to their past success?
Yugo/Unnamed maybe, new model stream had nearly 20k CCV, but who knows where that growth will stabilize

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
that's my point, they basically added gasoline to the dumpsterfire that is their immune system and time will tell how bad or not it really is. Anyway back on topic, what's the lore on sour grape? she seems like my kind of girl, she seems ghetto enough to shoot the shit but smart enough to not be a Yamanba so Im curious.
the mRNA tech being used in these shots weakens your immune system, and in some cases teaches it to attack your own muscles - including the most significant bunch of muscle, the heart (that's not even mentioning the clotting issue or the targeting of reproductive systems). Maybe there is hope yet (especially if some lots were placebo), but all risk of illness will be increased from getting these shots. It is very likely why all-cause mortality has been on the increase since they began being distributed.

Sawa is pretty cool. I have a hard time with the voice sometimes, but she's a nice lady, smart, pretty funny, kusogaki, wholesome.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I’d recommend taking further vaccine sperging to the farms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom