There it is, it's over.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tenma spotted in the slug stream
1685325030002.png

yeah that seems about right

EDIT: She says her favorite cartoon growing up is Justice League and laments they don't make cartoons like that anymore, mentions YJ fell off after season two. Jesus Christ this woman is literally perfect :shiinastare:

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
So here's a few clips from /vt of "The very attractive woman at the PC booth". It's assumed it's Dizzy/Urura because of this tweet.
https://archive.ph/TIIru

View attachment 27750

View attachment 27751

View attachment 27754
Very attractive figure, never forget what Corona has taken from us covering up all this beauty at Cons:hololove:

HELP ME GOD IM CLOSE TO START THIRSTPOSTING!!
:kiarachefkiss:

From the videos she looks 40, that explains her stream persona, she's trying to pull some "hello fellow kids". What kinda worries me is that this hag says the resident dumpster fire of the company gives great advice, fishman really picks the best sad girls :Vesper-UNHINGED:

smartestkidontheshortbus

She liked Justice League Growing up. Given everything she's said about cartoons I'd guess she's around 34 with older siblings.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
She hates discord. Time to get her on Proctor's radar.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
She liked Justice League Growing up. Given everything she's said about cartoons I'd guess she's around 34 with older siblings.
Yeah a good amount of the shows she talked about came from the late 90's to early 00's

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

talking about that drag show cosplay thing atm

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Dizzy is targeting every single one of us. Rie wasn't just in here getting info on Super-duper, she was scouting each and every one of us

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Dizzy is targeting every single on of us. Rie wasn't just in here getting info on Super-duper, she was scouting each and every one of us
Tell me if she ever actually says passive unaggressive, I'll lock my bedroom door at night

Last edited:

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Dizzy is targeting every single on of us. Rie wasn't just in here getting info on Super-duper, she was scouting each and every one of us

We're all gonna fucking die.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

I'd give my unfiltered thoughts on Dizzy so far but, uh, I don't want Proctor to ban me. Suffice to say if she keeps up this quality...might be in trouble...:shiinastare:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If she starts with the pippa thread regulars we have a head start

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I think people like this really betray their lack of real world friends, socialization, and especially contact with women...

First of all, everything cutesy is not pedophilia because "the behavior is very child" or whatever his dickless friend was saying. People making "pedophilia" a meaningless term just because they want the little dopamine shot of condemning someone and feeling righteous whenever possible is absolutely awful, for obvious reasons. I know they've probably never spoken to a woman outside a discord call or a college struggle session, but VTubers, being portrayed by actual women, tend to embody what an actual woman would like to be. Some want to be cool, some want to be sexy, and some want to be cute. Being cute and innocent may be traits associated with children, but they're not exclusive to children.

If this dude (somehow) actually dated a woman and she started getting cutesy with him, is he gonna flip out and go "how dare you accuse me of being a pedophile"? if she refers to chicken as "chimken" or a snake as a "snek" is he gonna bust out with "um, excuse me, that's not how an adult speaks!" Women love cutesiness you absolute twitter-brains. There's something equal-parts amusing and infuriating about someone being so smug in their utter ineptitude.

On another note; yes, forced fanservice can be cringe, but how the hell are you gonna react to it he way owl boy here does where he groans sheepishly like his racist grandpa just called his mixed-race friend a slur?
It literally is the new virtue-signalling meta, and it echoes the culture war in how it disregards actual care for the subject in favour of cheap internet points.

Devaluing paedophile accusations is one of the worst things terminally online individuals have done in a very long time as we're at the point where when you see an accusation of one of the worst crimes known to man, there's a 99% chance it's just some anime shit being weaponised against the person because the accuser doesn't like them. It's not someone trying to intervene with ongoing abuse to protect a child's wellbeing, it's not trying to hold an abuser accountable; it's someone screencapping a character's wiki page for a cheap "gotcha". Usually this would be drama you could easily ignore, like with nazi/misogyny/transphobia etc. accusations, but the problem is that unlike perceived internet bigotry, child abuse actually does exist.

Public callouts are a bad idea in general as they result in either an innocent person being defamed or a guilty person being spooked into blackholing chatlogs and destroying hard drives before an actual investigation can occur, but I'd still prefer a world where when a 14-year-old tells someone that a guy's been asking to meet up with them that the people who hear third-hand talk about the accuser can feel inclined to take it seriously and look into it, rather than assume it'll be a waste of time because the story's actually that they retweeted Gura in a swimsuit or some shit.

It's also frustrating because I feel there's an actual conversation to be had about the need for free artistic expression and the snowball effect condemning loli art would have vs. its parallels to the exploitative junior idol industry in Japan and whether demand for one influences demand for the other, but like with every social and political debate out there, it's been ruined for our entire generation because everyone's jumped to an extreme and won't budge because their side will get mad at them if they do.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Better than any official merch she'd ever have gotten.
>Dizzy enjoys splatoon enough to refer to weapon roles
>on top of enjoying SMT

She's too based, what's the catch...
>SHOOTER WEAPON MAIN
There it is, it's over.
Wait what, I've been practicing with a shooter this whole time.

And regarding vt saying IRyS was going to play Outlast with the jp's; that is the current arc of the resident schizo troll anti over there. "All en girls are whores she needs to talk to jp and stream jp all the time blah blah"

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hi Dizzy, you sound so beautiful and wise. What are you? 22? 21?

I should be safe now

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
knowledgeable enough about weapon roles in shooters that i'm convinced she must have played TF2 at some point or hell maybe Quake.

Knows about the excellent DC cartoons of the 2000's era mentioning justice league by name (i assume Batman:TAS Superman Batman Beyond Static Shock are up there as well Zeta Project?)

Think we have a new site darling. Yo proctor wanna save yourself some time and give her a thread already.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
talking about that drag show cosplay thing atm
"Did you guys know that 'chinaman' is a slur now? What the fuck? You're a man from China. You're a Chinaman. It's not like I'm calling you a chink or something."

Now she's talking about 'darkies.'
:shiinastare:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

God's Strongest Dragoon

knowledgeable enough about weapon roles in shooters that i'm convinced she must have played TF2 at some point or hell maybe Quake.

Knows about the excellent DC cartoons of the 2000's era mentioning justice league by name (i assume Batman:TAS Superman Batman Beyond Static Shock are up there as well Zeta Project?)

Think we have a new site darling. Yo proctor wanna save yourself some time and give her a thread already.
She mentioned the Green Lantern show and says she's a DC fan, so yeah, she's probably seen all of them.
EDIT: If she hasn't seen one of them, it's a good opportunity for a watchalong

braindoko

Pomu doing what she does best, moving around in VR. She was a biped frog for the first hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom