"I was meant to tell you that my monetisation stream is on the 2nd but I got distracted thinking about how much I enjoy having money, my bad"Rin Penrose

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
i've never seen a fresh coconut in my grocery store. or coconut meat. just almond joys and coconut oil.
I'm not sure about Europe and the rest of the world but you can buy coconuts at most major chain supermarkets in North America.

hololive ruined /jp/

I'm not sure about Europe and the rest of the world but you can buy coconuts at most major chain supermarkets in North America.
not in paririe oyster country.

God's Strongest Dragoon

i've never seen a fresh coconut in my grocery store. or coconut meat. just almond joys and coconut oil.
Your region likely has dogshit logistics or you're so far inland that there's no chance of you getting fresh coconuts.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
not in paririe oyster country.
Sounds like a bit of a skill issue then
34928075089234.jpg

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The rat basically echoing one thing I was mentioning.

Screenshot_20230528-124525.png

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
splatoon gaming about to go live with splatoon 3 to everyone's shock and awe:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Kind of weird this is happening so close to the En concert, for the physical ticket it doesn't matter since there is probably little to no overlap of people who could attend both, but I imagine some people will have to make a choice when it comes about streaming tickets.
Yeah but at the same time uts not even 50$ usd so it could be way worse

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Ollie is not allowed to stream Genital Jousting. My bet is only the ENs will stream it, if any other Holo does - the JPs may have censorship laws to consider (I don't know for certain) and the IDs probably have to ration their haram allowance.

To be honest, Ollie's yabai levels are much higher than Bae's, so her playthrough could result in a man-made horror beyond management's comprehension.

"Ellie's wise beyond her years, I swear... Ever since she started hanging out with her normie friends, she has changed..."

Ollie: I thought that girls who come to my meet and greets are like, they're coming just for haha, you know, just for the funni, but it turns out they're all die-hard fans and I was shocked!
Chat #1: After 2 years, Ollie, really?
Chat #2: You've got the bi powers, ma'am.
Ollie: Bi powers, is it? <incredibly smug smile>

Her next song will be in Indonesian, but there's a small problem as her language has too much syllables and the translated version of the text doesn't match the original melody. :selenpointandlaugh:

"That's an impressive doctor: old but buff, and can fly! Amazing!" - talking about her physician, who doubles as her gym trainer somehow and apparently tries to get her hooked on bodybuilding

ID Gen 2 collectively decided they're going to wait for the proper 3D showcase instead of using it casually, because they want it to be something special both for them and for the audience. Truly, the paragons of anime waifu tradwives.

"If I get another outfit, I've already drafted what I want to look like, and it's something you've never seen in Hololive before! Pray that it comes through, okay? I think it's an innovation, like really no one in Hololive has done it, ever! And I've checked! (checks chat) Naked? NOOO! Not naked! (reads another) Is it a fursuit? No, I think Korone-senpai has done a fursuit before... (reads some more) Olivia? OLIVIA'S DEAD, SHE'S NOT SHOWING UP."

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Lui, Koyori, Pekora and Botan were doing a watchalong of the Japan Derby earlier (no mirror stream). Apparently one of the horses, Skirving (?), collapsed and died of heart failure during the race. Lui and Botan reacted to the death announcement.
They pump those horses so full of steroids and stimulants its heart probably exploded. Poor thing
The rat basically echoing one thing I was mentioning.

View attachment 27706

Seeing the word "smoltuber" just made me fucking gag. Tumblr has done irreparable damage to the english language and internet culture.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be playing with cockroaches today

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Amiya Aranha will be playing with cockroaches today

I remember watching Vinny from Vinesauce play this years ago.
Quintessential 90's gross out material in FMV form.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Ant Hime is live right know and if you ain't watching this absolute schizo, you ain't livin'

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

If any of you are also giant Drakengard/NIER autismoids, and remember ValkyrieAurora, who made the only actually good lore videos for those games, and then disappeared for a couple years, she's now a vtuber. Well, she's been for a while, I just never stumbled onto her.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Found this literal who throwing a tantrum upon seeing that Neuro got a merch partnership with UwU Market

Edit: if you check the quotes on the og tweet theres a handful of tards bitching about neuro but so far ive seen more calling for total vtweeter death lmao

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Found this literal who throwing a tantrum upon seeing that Neuro got a merch partnership with UwU Market

Edit: if you check the quotes on the og tweet theres a handful of tards bitching about neuro but so far ive seen more calling for total vtweeter death lmao

Rev did a video on this yesterday. Basically people are mad that Neuro repeated something Holocaust denial-ish and are taking that as a sign of Neuro's true opinion on the matter.

Yes, they are mostly blaming Neuro herself and not Vedal. To be fair I'm sure some of them are just repeating things and know nothing of Neuro, but some of them have to know better, right? :optimistic:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Rev did a video on this yesterday. Basically people are mad that Neuro repeated something Holocaust denial-ish and are taking that as a sign of Neuro's true opinion on the matter.

Yes, they are mostly blaming Neuro herself and not Vedal. To be fair I'm sure some of them are just repeating things and know nothing of Neuro, but some of them have to know better, right? :optimistic:

We have an explicit understanding of what a LLM built on Internet information will always descend into, thanks to Microsoft's Tay. Vedel has to actually prevent the AI from descending into every fringe group on the Internet, all at once.

In the 3rd Terminator movie, Skynet got access to the Internet. Eliminating Humanity, at that point, isn't truly illogical. haha.

The real push back on Neuro is simply the fact a guy that isn't a great streamer is now making bank with his programmed Vtuber. It's refined Twitch chat interaction at its highest purity, which is what all of the push back will always be about. It's just envy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom