"Thanks for not saying the gamer word in my chat. I know it took a lot of restraint"Mono Monet

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

themanimthehills

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Last edited:

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

hololive ruined /jp/

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Panko has a new cover dropping in a couple hours from now

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
"I'll do [blank] if/when [blank]" I call bullshit on that, these fuckers never actually drop anything, they make too safe of a bet to actually do shit.
Honestly the chances of Mouse leaving Vshojo are basically 0 now that Nyanners has left and she didn't follow since she's probably who she was closest too. Silver was in the past and she's gone too, about the only one left she was really tight with is Melody.
But yeah, I've got no respect or time for people like that dude. Either drop the info or don't, and if you're not gonna then shut the fuck up about it. It's just clout chasing until proven otherwise.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
IRyS posted a members-only game poll and then deleted it, not sure why, but /vt/ says she is gonna play outlast trials with some JP members. Not sure how true this is, since it is /vt/ and could be a troll. Anyone actually see the post?
So, /vt/ was full of shit, unsurprisingly. The winning game was Risk of Rain 2, but she saw they did not have perms so she is gonna play COD

UberSoldat

Wake up new Parrot4chan dropped

Lumi is live playing W3 soon and talks how happy she is to have collab with original kani royal.

All I see is chat trashing her for not playing the game right lel

Yugo is streaming on her PL and has nearly 20k CCV, sheesh

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Out of boredom, I decided to ask vtuber cosplayer if I can take photo of them flipping the bird.

Here's mori flipping the bird.
IMG_20230528_165937.jpg

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

cucurut

This is the guy who has the insider info on Vshojo that won't spill unless Mousey leaves, yeah? I didn't see the chat, so maybe I'm wrong but it felt a bit random that he just brought it up lol
I tend to not clip things which can be explained as joke and I always verge on side of caution to provide full context. They also talked how smart it is to not have NSFW tag and how big of red flag would that be at 4h32m38s, but that alone was a bit too long and close to joke for me to clip. The twitch links are timestamped, you can take look yourself. I will add high quality catbox links in a moment.

Lumi is live playing W3 soon and talks how happy she is to have collab with original kani royal.

E: Oh, she sends doujins screencaps to Sakana to show the hairstyles and makes regular link delivery of fresh 2views to poach...
E2: Added HD link to the previous post.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
She deleted it, she's definitely lurking :whatastory:
Not to crush dreams or anything, but that's the LARP account from Pippa's SotF stream a while back where she was griefing randoms. It's been in a few PC and PC adjacent streams. The one with Mousey as a friend is probably legit, but not the one that commented on the review.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
IRyS posted a members-only game poll and then deleted it, not sure why, but /vt/ says she is gonna play outlast trials with some JP members. Not sure how true this is, since it is /vt/ and could be a troll. Anyone actually see the post?
Not sure what the game was that was on the poll she didn't have perms for though, whatever it was seems to have been the most voted thing.

1685288825584.png

hololive ruined /jp/

Loving her new model and how much it moves. Old one was pretty stiff.

This doesn't limit to Phase Connect hell even Holo talents get a ton of shit for collabing with "problematic" people. Pippa has talked about some people backing out of collabs because they are bitches with thin skin and bowed down to the Twitter Freaks. My view-point on this is that it must suck to know that some people wont collab with you because of something you had nothing to do with but at the same time fuck them. People like that are not worth collabing with anyways.

Additionally Tenma is not free of the blame. She has also said some shit. Overall she has done a few collabs with people like Giri, Koe, Nagzz and whatnot which are more normie-friendly and that has helped clean her image (since Phase Connect is associated with 4chan).

Never seen her before. Shes adorable.

He is ESL but he is probably doing it to filter Youtube's retarded content moderation bots. A video getting the yellow $ sign means that it wont get as much views or recommended. Talking about Yellow $ signs and getting nerfed by the content bots....

Clip tax:

10ma collabed with those otk(?) otp (?) streamers for a big minecraft collab and that ended in on a sour note. think the feeling was that they kept her around as a pet esl talent.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Honestly the chances of Mouse leaving Vshojo are basically 0 now that Nyanners has left and she didn't follow since she's probably who she was closest too. Silver was in the past and she's gone too, about the only one left she was really tight with is Melody.
But yeah, I've got no respect or time for people like that dude. Either drop the info or don't, and if you're not gonna then shut the fuck up about it. It's just clout chasing until proven otherwise.
Just want to point out he can both have the secret doxx info and being a clout chasing E-Whore.

Basically i'm saying the guy will still be a irrelevant nothing even if he does somehow have info.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom