"you've beep bopped your last boop beep"Gawr Gura

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Some stuff I didn't see posted here yet:

A cover from a year ago by a channel I have never heard of before. I know the Slayers fans here will appreciate this.

Zephyrianna uploaded the cover she showed off during her debut. She had an afterparty stream with most of the peope involved in making the video. The guy who did the backing track, Nash Muhandes, is a Doom modder currently working on his own game where Zephy voices some of the monsters. Apparently he missed out on his chance to collaborate on Mick Gordon's Doom Eternal soundtrack because of the Wuflu lockdowns.

Mommy_Dommy_OC_by_Yuniiho.jpgSinder_by_Yuniiho.jpg
Some art by Yuniiho. I really need to get around to watching her but Twitch is such a pain in the ass.

Thank_You_by_rimuurin.jpg
Rimuu's art from after her debut stream.

happy_birthday_lize_celesta_by_theamazingspino.jpg
Apparently the 25th was both Lize Celesta and theamazingspino's birthday.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Nothing is stopping Polka's relatives and friends from buying Cover stock though.
Yes we have learned from the best scumbags at wall st. after years of manufactured "crises"
that's the smart thing to do and everywhere in the world that'd be normal but we're talking about orientals. They'd probably frown upon it hard and if the company finds out they might get fired.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Neuro's new model debut stream is live! With a 45 minute countdown!!

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Horo7618

No one in particular
You either die seeing a [HAG] spawn in EN 3 or live long enough to see all of myth and councilrys become [HAG]
Even Bae? We aren't immortal, you know.....

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lia's dead, let's go!
she actually just overslept for the sons of the forest collab and Airi forgot her phone number

Horo7618

No one in particular

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
For context last Pippa Deus Ex stream she was considering taking up smoking cause she thought it would help with her anxiety. Meemaw now weighs in coincidentally?

Archive

It probably is aimed at Pippa, but Shiina has talked about this on stream a few times too, that she started smoking on a dare with friends and then quickly became a pack a day smoker (and a filthy vaper at some point) and she quit about 10 years ago because she didn't want to wreck her singing voice.

Angel with a broken knee:pippasadl:

Angel with a broken ISP :annoyedpippa:

Angel dropped the toothbrush in her pee, again

Good Wemi, you wouldn't want to get cyber bullied on internet forums :faunacry:
But will she get new one?:shiinastare:

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

She had an accomplice.

Suityan gets them, Miko wants them.

The Neuro-sama "career" is really quite wild. An osu streamer basically landed on a new Twitch Plays Pokemon and has generated enough revenue from it to pay for a cover and 3D MV of it. That's pretty wild. There was also 26k CCV at one point, haha.
You'd think it's simply because vedal was the first to have a go with this, but there are several other "AI" streamers around, and as far as I've seen, they all suck. Artemis of the Blue is an order of magnitude more entertaining tham them levels of suck.

Vedal is doing some genuinely good work with Neuro.
Umm... was karaoke part of the previous Neuro versions? I'm mostly only be a clip watcher. We've definitely reached the truly "Virtual" part of "Virtual Idol".
Yes, actually. Example:

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

The Neuro-sama "career" is really quite wild. An osu streamer basically landed on a new Twitch Plays Pokemon and has generated enough revenue from it to pay for a cover and 3D MV of it. That's pretty wild. There was also 26k CCV at one point, haha.

Umm... was karaoke part of the previous Neuro versions? I'm mostly only be a clip watcher. We've definitely reached the truly "Virtual" part of "Virtual Idol".

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Shark lives....

Coincidentally, that's one hour after Jelly Hoshiumi's debut, which will be the last of the Phase Invaders 2 debuts - she didn't want to get in the way of the new blood, sasuga same-chan

niggaphil

Angel with a broken ISP :annoyedpippa:
Malaysia internet is infamous for its shittiness due to the bad infrastructure, and the cunt company (Digi, and Maxis) who loves to scam their customers.

You all have to expect the moon jelly will have similar issue because she is in Malaysia. Hope her debut won't get fucked by network

Lia has arrived and now they've restarted the game with all 4. She was speaking in the no-mic channel on discord instead of the "collab" channel.
Lia woke up and being empty headed zoomer, while morning Airi is choosing violence. Meanwhile, Lumi is the only non-retard in the group. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lia has arrived and now they've restarted the game with all 4. She was speaking in the no-mic channel on discord instead of the "collab" channel.

I am Jack's...

-WATOTO- YubiぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽYubi, Bau Bau
New Tripl3 animation if you haven't seen it yet, and it's hilarious. On that note I always find it funny when you have comments claiming everything vtubers do is scripted, but when you have perfect sketches like these.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Lumi and Lia are trying to rope Airi into watching Brokeback Mountain with them, she doesn't know what it is

Potential goldmine of content for the watchalong if it goes through

Horo7618

No one in particular

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Mental illness never stopped a woman from becoming a hag before.
In fact, once the urge of having babies enters her hormone-addled woman brain, the menhera arguably increases.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
aaaaw Man, I would rather have a longer collab then Phase weekly and it's milktoast clips..... OH IT'S SHIINA guys phase weekly!:panik:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
A Takodachi animated TotK Chibi Ina
0hrj0hda0g2b1.gif
27iov1ce0g2b1.gif
0reiwrgt0g2b1.gif
FxKBQWSagAA5Tf9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom