Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Vox is back from his trip with Ike. Idk if he said where they went

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
One of Taka's last streams

IMO this departure hurts NijiID the most, I really liked his dynamic with his colleagues, and let's not forget this moment in ID history:

Oops, for some reason I didn’t think to check to see if someone posted, my b.

surprised he’s still live. Technically first time watching since last time I could only listen

Last edited:

SomeRando

Question about Pippa and her interview arc. Would you guys want to see her collab with Jlongbone? I think they would have some good chemistry together.

She's a gacha gamer and a Hasan fan. There ain't nothin based about that.

Also, I always find it funny that these types of people throw in 'non-binary and marginalized genders' when having something that's supposed to be for women.

Women-only spaces are transphobic now, they have to allow men in. It's funny because back in the day feminists used to throw fucking fits over male-only spaces. Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

Saw the moonjelly debut ad in youtube

View attachment 27426

last week i saw rie bday ad, but didnt managed to screencap it.

Looks like fishman finally has money in investing advertisement

Those hours slaving away in the coffee mines and warehouse, spending the big bucks now!

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
With how we've been spoiled the past few months in regard to new outfits, I was wondering what some people's favorite 2023 costumes were.

My personal picks are Ina & Selen (largely due to her haircut).

FuWcIEzagAAyv0D.jpgFu7iU9AakAE61Xo.jpg

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I think she needs to get to like 35 before she hags out. Too energetic and "girly" to be a hag in the next few years.

Is she the oldest EN? EN3 really needs to bring a Hag generation like HoloX.
According to this chart in the jap dox site she is 27, about the same as most of the other EN girls and younger than Ina and Sana:
1685203238260.png

In that topic while checking for this I noticed, that website has updated at all this year, I remember it went down for a bit earlier this year too, wonder if Cover/Anycolor went after the site and forced to stop updating or the guy stopped out of fear.

edit:
Some of those are found out to be false, so what do we know.

That site has gone to absolutely shitters, the comment is absolutely filled with schizos.
Yeah I agree, the site already had a bad rep do the guy running it obviously being biased against some members, he would take forever to update some widely know information but post every rrat about La+ or Shion as a fact.

Last edited:

Negzana

With how we've been spoiled the past few months in regard to new outfits, I was wondering what some people's favorite 2023 costumes were.

My personal picks are Ina & Selen (largely due to her haircut).

View attachment 27434View attachment 27435
Kind of biased but it has to be Kaela's. I love her old design but the Kemono is just far superior. I hope they use it for Holofes 5 as it would look less awkward for dancing.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
According to this chart in the jap dox site she is 27, about the same as most of the other EN girls and younger than Ina and San:
View attachment 27436

In that topic while checking for this I noticed, that website has updated at all this year, I remember it went down for a bit earlier this year too, wonder if Cover/Anycolor went after the site and forced to stop updating or the guy stopped out of fear.
Some of those are found out to be false, so what do we know.

That site has gone to absolutely shitters, the comment is absolutely filled with schizos.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I find this to be absolutely adorable however she wasn't distracted once by gacha, so minus one point

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Keeki's been heavily documented for over a decade now. One hardly needs to rely on nyfco to get her birthday.
There's always Hololive's one token gesture to providing merch from outside Japan. By making Amazon print on demand t shirts based on Hologra episodes... https://a.co/d/czODxgP
Hologura.png

I know Gura is the EN standout, but come on.

Suisei talks about merch a bit in this clip.

It's a tiny detail, but I really appreciate Choco's split second appearance when Suisei says "Gachi?"

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
You either die seeing a :holohag: spawn in EN 3 or live long enough to see all of myth and councilrys become :holohag:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Its also confirmed that irys will be in the next hologra

Edit : Archive

Last edited:

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Its also confirmed that irys will be in the next hologra

Edit : Archive

It's nice for them to admit they are her real parents, if only in a funny comedy video.

stassy

Pekora currently fighting one the hardest boss of the megaman series, she's not too bad even though there is a lot of backseating (and karma):

Negzana

Pekora currently fighting one the hardest boss of the megaman series, she's not too bad even though there is a lot of backseating (and karma):

I remember playing MMX when I was a kid and finding hard but fun. The main megaman series seems absolutely massochistic. I don't see how it's even satisfying there.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

I remember playing MMX when I was a kid and finding hard but fun. The main megaman series seems absolutely massochistic. I don't see how it's even satisfying there.
The first game has a fair bit of jank level design where you have to just know what to do or waste weapon energy and have to grind or deliberately game over which makes it more frustrating than it should be. I still like the game, but 2-6 are much better in that respect.

I wouldn't blame her if she either savescums or cheats with the pause glitch for the Yellow Devil; he does have a set pattern you can learn, but because he moves so fast it can be too overwhelming for a new player to figure out.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Nothing is stopping Polka's relatives and friends from buying Cover stock though.
Yes we have learned from the best scumbags at wall st. after years of manufactured "crises"

e:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom