"I didn't go to my class reunion; Everyone is working for hedge funds, Goldman Sachs, crazy stuff, while I'm out here... like this! ahHaHAHAHAha"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

braindoko

Tenma raided Lia but just dipped to Shiina's superior stream :whatastory:
edit: ninja'd

Horo7618

No one in particular
My guess would be Haachama and she will end up in Vshojo.
I dunno it seemed more like she lost interest in the horror concepts, rather than really wanting to push them into territory that Holo wouldn't allow? Unless she's really got a plan along those lines, she'd probably just lose by leaving for some other company.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
She's a tiny Asian. Any dick that's more than average is going to count as that.
At least it has to be bigger than this.
032c2321-24e8-4b3b-842b-eef7d7debe58.1369a0b6492241e2ee48ae6cc20b4548.jpeg

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I had to dip out for a while, a bit confused that she put mind break at SS+ but ahegao at cursed, those kinda go hand-in-hand.

Topo Chico

I had to dip out for a while, a bit confused that she put mind break at SS+ but ahegao at cursed, those kinda go hand-in-hand.
Cursed is on its own, it's not technically below F. She said she likes it when it's done well but its been memed to death and there's a lot of bad renditions

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Let's talk about the other Asian gacha freak artist: It's Tako Tuesday Thursday!

tako time by @nii_soxx.jpg

tako breeze by @tyasuzu.png

all of the costumes by @laaaw444.jpg

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I dunno it seemed more like she lost interest in the horror concepts, rather than really wanting to push them into territory that Holo wouldn't allow? Unless she's really got a plan along those lines, she'd probably just lose by leaving for some other company.
Now that this was bringed up again here is some good news and bad news for the doomposting about Aki and Chama:
There is going to be a Gen 1 collab in some hours with no Haato... and these collabs are so rare that you have to wonder why one so suddenly?

But also their annivs are the next week
400px-Hololive_Fan_Wiki_Calendar_-_June_2023.png
1685059062530.png

If Cover doesnt explain where she is i will start to worry

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think she accidently moved ahegao down, I think it was in C or B because it's so common and she said it's good but it's so common now that it's not special and it's expected. Not sure.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia is busy offering chatters the discord daddy grooming experience right now.

I'm not sure what this has to do with the California gold rush but I expect she'll get around to explaining it.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
There's an unofficial Phase Jam going on soon

Archive

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Henya streaming. She was just talking about her manager. She said she's never had a manager before so she's very happy. People have said she seems happier now, that's probably part of the reason why.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Henya streaming. She was just talking about her manager. She said she's never had a manager before so she's very happy. People have said she seems happier now, that's probably part of the reason why.
Lmao VOMs bracku companyuu

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The main takeaway from this stream is Shiina thinks warcraft orcs are freaking hilarious

sxdcfv.jpg

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
With all the Orc talk and "zug zug" spam in shiina's chat... Does she know where that reference comes from?

SZ 109

Archive:
[youtube-Juna Unagi Ch. idol-EN] - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 DISNEEEEYYY [eXyXERopG4o][1685055631].mp4

Gofile

Sort by date / filter from the top right.
These archives expire, and aren't proper archives.
Feel free to make a proper reupload.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

horror thought: if multiverse theory is true, there’s a universe where Vox is Selen’s stepdad

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I am more willing to bet she has lost interest in content creation in-general. She could also really just be deathly sick, though.

hololive ruined /jp/

Shiina said she was into mindbreak, but the only thing that keeps playing in my mind is the intro to Chris Angel's Mindfreak.
How exactly does mindbreak work? :shiinastare:
its brainwashing in one form or another.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
if I explained I might be baned
:shiinastare:
Shiina said she was into mindbreak, but the only thing that keeps playing in my mind is the intro to Chris Angel's Mindfreak.
How exactly does mindbreak work? :shiinastare:
I can explain it easily and in short form

the dick too good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom