"VTubing is the same kind of escape for mentally unwell women as Argentina was for the Nazis"Kuri Rinji

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cucurut

E: Has she ever expressed her degen side? Because I have an inkling she might be simply NSFW tourist and doesn't know many artists.
I apologize I have ever doubted. However, I don't see loli nor guro... Coward. Oh well, first one can be inferred anyway. Watching how she gets mind-broken live and embarrassment goes away is pure kino. Post stream clarity will hit hard.
:smugpipi:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Update on Lumi's stream. She stopped playing Gollum game but was still in the mood for LOTR games because she was recently watching the extended cut of the films. So chat recommended her Shadow of Mordor. She's enjoying it and said she might play the second game on stream too.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
A literal "Small indie company"
not even that, they're just a bunch of fuckers dancing in the street wearing gyari designs in the hopes he sells merch down the sketchy alley. Without pika I don't think VOMS is gonna be a thing for long.
There's an unofficial Phase Jam going on soon

Archive

Itchio is such a faggy platform that it wouldn't surprise me if they ban the gamejam because muh hatespeech. These faggots ran a bundle of "games" made by vermintide in response of le evil wizard game and if you were in the good graces of the head fag who curated the bundle, you would've made like 5k just by having your literal garbage featured and it was literal garbage I checked to see the quality vermintide can produce and it was what you'd expect.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Chill vibes for contemplating industrial society and its future

Also, Amiya

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Remember to zug zug your wife often for a happy marriage.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lumi's Gollum review on the Steam page
1685062594923.png
[a]

Shadow of Mordor update:
>RNG runes are definitely hitting the mark with her gacha addiction
>She's enjoying the game because of how violent you can be
>Fallen in love with Talion because of how bloodthirsty he is
>She finds a lot of the gameplay satisfying like the Drain Soul stuff
>Found Ratbag and she's liking how much of a worm he is

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
At the risk of redditing...

View attachment 27130

Suisei's post career future is going to be Kanata's past. I swear there are gacha developers whose target audience is literally just Suisei.
I like this chart
I would just suggest moving Reine into her own category because before Holo she never had to worry about money in her life, and after Holo she will still never have to worry about money in her life

unlike this poor fella

Also, watching the clips with Kiara talking about meeting her in Japan, she expressed "regret" about not getting to know gura better over the two years, and cried a bit. The tone to me seemed kind of like there was some sort of finality to it, then again I don't watch Kiara's dono reading streams, so maybe this is normal?
nah idk what clip you watched, but I interpret Kiaras feelings towards Gura very differently. She was really happy to spend more time with Gura and bond a lot with her, because up to that point Gura was the one Kiara had trouble bonding with (I wonder why), so she was happy about it and also kinda sad that it took this long.
It might also have been about how much she enjoys hanging out with Gura irl and doing girls stuff and that it might be a long time until they see each other irl the next time, and she was a bit sad about that? Generally, Kiara looks very optimistic into the future and still has plans with everyone from Myth, stuff she wants to do someday, but isn't rushing towards. That tells me EN seems safe from any graduations for now, because Kiara would not stop grinding and using up as much time as possible for projects with a certain member if their time in Holo was about to end.

Gave me a chuckle

idk who that is tho

Roberu has a sololive with Audience
Except, instead of singing, he will talk and tell jokes
Sasuga winning comedian :robertudrink:

no real reason to post this, but I thought seeing Kiara being gay and Takamori being lovely on twitter was cute, so I will share :kiarahalloween:

Have more Tempus Rust shenanigans

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

nah idk what clip you watched, but I interpret Kiaras feelings towards Gura very differently. She was really happy to spend more time with Gura and bond a lot with her, because up to that point Gura was the one Kiara had trouble bonding with (I wonder why), so she was happy about it and also kinda sad that it took this long.
It might also have been about how much she enjoys hanging out with Gura irl and doing girls stuff and that it might be a long time until they see each other irl the next time, and she was a bit sad about that? Generally, Kiara looks very optimistic into the future and still has plans with everyone from Myth, stuff she wants to do someday, but isn't rushing towards. That tells me EN seems safe from any graduations for now, because Kiara would not stop grinding and using up as much time as possible for projects with a certain member if their time in Holo was about to end.
From what I remembered Kiara is very much intimitated of Gura cause she has the most subscribers and she had a lot more hate at that time. I remembered she said she didn't chatted on Gura's YTC cause someone told her to shut up.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Update on Lumi's stream. She stopped playing Gollum game but was still in the mood for LOTR games because she was recently watching the extended cut of the films. So chat recommended her Shadow of Mordor. She's enjoying it and said she might play the second game on stream too.

Lumi's Gollum review on the Steam page
[a]

Shadow of Mordor update:
>RNG runes are definitely hitting the mark with her gacha addiction
>She's enjoying the game because of how violent you can be
>Fallen in love with Talion because of how bloodthirsty he is
>She finds a lot of the gameplay satisfying like the Drain Soul stuff
>Found Ratbag and she's liking how much of a worm he is
Loomy's gonna have a riot when Domination comes up.

The LumiGumi are already a bunch of bloodthirsty Uruks in all but name. :smugpipi:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Speaking of, how stupid is it to make a men's shirt for a fujo streamer? Pandering to Nolan isn't enough to run a business on. At least when Hololive creates clothing for merch, it's usually unisex in some way.
I mostly said it's stupid in cosplaying/cosplayer sense since it's too expensive to be used as cosplay piece and also too sentimental/precious for it. Where you could pretty much just wear a regular red shirt if you want to be someone cosplaying as him (for whatever reason) due to the fact that it would be covered up by the white suit and the cape cloak thing he wear above the shirt anyway.

Maybe the cosplayer could try ditch it for some "hon hon am tastefully open my shirt slightly to reveal me chest as I look at you like you're a cut of fuckable meat" cosplays, but I don't know if the shirt will be that noticeable.

That said, it's still work as a unisex merch for what it's worth... it's just the price tag that is more or less too expensive for it. If it was paired with other things and not just a mascot plushie/keychain to justify such price, then it's understandable, but it's just that, a shirt and plushie/keychain.
The Arknights fanbase is just as bad if not worse than the Genshin fanbase, but isn't as large so it flies somewhat under the radar, but it's no wonder people don't want to care about her favorite Ching Chong Wallet & Soul Draining game.
It depends on where you see the fanbase itself. On western side of things, it's relatively calm with probably one or two dumb dramas happening under the radar. Shippers who thinks that "oh, X and Y had a feud in the plot, so they must be fucking!" and those that would see a relatively young foxgirl 6* character and goes full crying eyes emojis so hard that the JP game stream/devs took notice. They kinda dumb, but more or less just there.

The Chinese fanbase, however, is anything but. Most spiteful insects who can't stand the other insects focusing on genshin, I remember hearing about shenanigans involving copious amount of goreposting/extremensfwposting on each other chinese-focused internet boards all because the AK side felt like Genshin stealing attentions away from them (and also blaming them for other gacha games losing their steam). They're basically much more hostile, and probably could do something really stupid if they decided to keep acting like morons malding at everything. I said that because this is the same country where at another fanbase (Mihoyo, the one behind Honkai), there's one crazy idiot who nearly killed the company's CEO over fucking bunny girls. And it might ended up causing a wave of censorships over CN gacha games because of it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
And it might ended up causing a wave of censorships over CN gacha games because of it.
This has already happened twice, and both times because of the CN Arknights community, and both times by reporting Azur Lane to the government.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

I feel bad for orange woman's sense of beauty, all warped up by the nippon influence. Natalie Dormer is so unattractive, her face might count as non-humanly alien.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Ame's testing her 3D studio out with members to make sure it's all working to get ready for Kiara to use it again. She's talking about how much of an investment it is and she's preparing to upgrade it and add more cameras so more than one person at a time can be tracked.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

I thought someone got Ame to voice this cringe batman-type fiction, but it's AI. What gave it away to me was the tiniest of grammar faults during narration and the overall lack of emotion and inflections.

bothyourhouses

They are in this thread, buddy

Coomerbait section in TVA
I've checked out that thread a couple of times but it seems to just be posts about which discords Nolan is in and/or getting kicked out of? Which, no judgement if that's what gets you off, but not what I'm into.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I've checked out that thread a couple of times but it seems to just be posts about which discords Nolan is in and/or getting kicked out of? Which, no judgement if that's what gets you off, but not what I'm into.
It got derailed into that because of Nolan, yes.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Loomy's gonna have a riot when Domination comes up.

The LumiGumi are already a bunch of bloodthirsty Uruks in all but name. :smugpipi:
Oh man, she was loving how much of a loser Ratbag is. When she had to kill a captain so he could claim credit for the kill and get promoted, she was so proud of the little shit. It's going to be wild if she gets to Shadow of War and one of her dominated captains saves her in a battle.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The guy who commissioned the chat plugin that gives TTS an avatar to speak through made a fun video about how it came to be saw it showcased in Nagzz discovers

Also this one was funny too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom