"We're girlkeep gateboss queens"Rosemi Lovelock

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Either Shiina lives in my walls, we happen to like the same shit... or I am Shiina. :shiinastare:

@superduper @John Vtuber I blame any ill effects on my sanity on you two.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Dark Skin, Tanline on SS+
I think shiina might've been a sanalite. Maybe one of the strongest?

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Looks like Bao chose a shady studio. Couple vtubers replied have had similar issues.
View attachment 27016
View attachment 27017
View attachment 27018
View attachment 27019

Kinda bringing this back up again beacuse I got curios if someone had anme or found out who this studio actually is, nobody has named them yet but some people used photoshop to uncensor the pic Bao posted:
Fw_-iO5WIDUP0Og

The name in the invoice seems to be ConnectVT, now I tried Googling the name but nothing related to animation or a studio came up, most likely because this only their company name to receive payment to and their front facing name is probably different if someone has any clue who this might feel free to share.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Topo Chico

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I want to say I saw a clip or something from her previous identity saying something like "oh yay its tax season again" and the gist was she did them herself.

Is it commonly assumed there's going to be a Hololive graduation this year? EN auditions got officially opened, and reportedly a couple months ago, ID gen 4 auditions were "wrapped up" (which I don't have a direct source for, I just see people say it, even though the auditions are always open, kind of like EN). These make me wonder if they're going to do the typical "graduate a talent, and then debut a new generation shortly after" strategy.

Doing a new EN branch is making me wonder if its Gura that's graduating due to health issues. Gura's pretty big so maybe it'd make sense to offset that loss with a whole new generation. Idk the business right, but it seems pretty disruptive to the other talents to debut a whole gen, and Hololive doesn't seem to want to act like Nijisanji does. Also, watching the clips with Kiara talking about meeting her in Japan, she expressed "regret" about not getting to know gura better over the two years, and cried a bit. The tone to me seemed kind of like there was some sort of finality to it, then again I don't watch Kiara's dono reading streams, so maybe this is normal?

On the ID side, I feel like it could be Ollie or some of the earlier ID's that appear to have stagnated in growth (like Lofi, Reine, etc), especially compared with the new Gen 3.

There is also Haachama that's been basically MIA for a couple of months. Someone even asked Kanata on her twitter space about her, and it could be JP translation weirdness, but she said something like "oh uh, I can't really comment on that" and "I haven't talked to her." Pretty strange.
Ayame barely streamed last year and she was still making a killing. Why would Gura even graduate? Whats the point? She has mentioned that she wanted to be an idol or get into the whole idol thing.

My guess would be Haachama and she will end up in Vshojo.

Ayane Hylo, the former Cyberlive talent that started a cancellation attempt on Lumi is graduating.

Local copy:
View attachment 27150

I used the search function to see if this was brought up and got nothing, I'm not reading through 40+ pages if anyone mentioned this

I think it has been mentioned but a few times before. No one cares about her here. Even less after she tried to fuck Lumi over.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Oh no....is my say so Oshi going to be motivated to do more interesting streams liek this.....oh no...
View attachment 27209
Hate to break it to you, but she is currently commissioning an animation of herself getting mating pressed; she’s a :WHORE!!!:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
On the one hand Shiina hates feet shit, which is a plus.
On the other hand, she put "stomach deformation" in SS+ and the amount of horrible crap I can draw from that is devastating.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
On the other hand, she put "stomach deformation" in SS+ and the amount of horrible crap I can draw from that is devastating.
She wants that dusty womb filled up, that's why it's SS+

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
On the one hand Shiina hates feet shit, which is a plus.
Agreed, but it's not as bad as it sounds, it's not a guro thing, it being so high is kinda :shiinastare:
this is a common visual thing in hentai when the woman's abdomen bulges out during sex

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Hate to break it to you, but she is currently commissioning an animation of herself getting mating pressed; she’s a :WHORE!!!:
Some whores are cuter then others
:smugpipi:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Lia just discovered Brokeback Mountain and is now floating the idea of doing a watchalong of it on June 1st :whatastory:

SomeRando

Lia just discovered Brokeback Mountain and is now floating the idea of doing a watchalong of it on June 1st :whatastory:

Lia doesn't know what a lumberjack is, sometimes I wonder if she's putting on an act but if she is I have to give her props for her acting chops, she really captures the "fucking retarded zoomer" energy.

:icanfixher:

kestraline

Early Adopter
And she has learned what packing fudge is. Of course, she has reiterated that it is indeed EXIT ONLY!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

She's a tiny Asian. Any dick that's more than average is going to count as that.

Topo Chico

With Shiina not liking body swap as well that's total troon defeat:nenebased:
shout out Tenma joining chat
1685058277733.png
1685058317331.png
🤔

1685058696782.png

:whatastory:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom