"Gi-bara! Gi-bara Gii-bara superchat! Gi-bara Gibara Su-per-RICH!"Otogibara Era

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I get how that's gotta be painful, but also for as talented an artist as Namie is, her major claim to fame is a Chinese phone game that I didn't even know existed until finding her (I might just be out of touch, but I'd wager that Arknights isn't as popular as Genshin or FGO). There doesn't seem a lot to grab onto there compared to what she was doing in Hololive, diversifying her work might help her move away from her past life and garner a new fanbase.
The Arknights fanbase is just as bad if not worse than the Genshin fanbase, but isn't as large so it flies somewhat under the radar, but it's no wonder people don't want to care about her favorite Ching Chong Wallet & Soul Draining game.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
screenshot_20230525-163630_chrome-jpg.27191
I wish Youtube was this based.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Caramel Idol is doing that shower singing stream now.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
It's almost time for the boys to get rusty again.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Katta is live and sounds like shit

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's Shiina Time!

dontbegross.PNG

Yeah you GTFO Krampussy86

Edit: List don't even fit on the screen:shiinastare:
longlist.PNG

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Limkin

Elira talked about Bae's... escapades on last zatsudan. "This girl has the galls to tell she isn't the reason why it was trending on twitter" and said she isn't going to play it. Not in criticizing or negative connotations before someone tries to take it out of context, just in "She is built different" kind of way. Then slid into talking how if a pretty woman she knew confessed to her she would immediately take her to a wedding. How she was never in "relationships relationships, you know" and wants her partner to be interested in something else than her interests (chat asked her if she would date a clone of herself to a resounding no). "Never change yourself to fit your partner, this is the worst advice to give to someone. Especially if it's your hobby, just find someone who likes your hobbies"
I might edit it later with timestamps and finish the rest of the stream but I am about to pass out. Her zatsudans are usually very tightly packed with a lot of things others don't really talk about (and sometimes for a good reason, ahem, fujoshit) so everyone should watch them.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I thought something smelled retarded about this, turns out I was correct:

Archive

"Why'd she block me, bros?"
:guradumbl:

Gee I wonder.
View attachment 27158
View attachment 27159

The Tweet this was started from has been deleted. I can only fathom it was some retard commenting on Sana being Namie.

Edit: these autists are just daft cunts. Maybe they should stop tweeting non-stop and get out to learn some social cues.
View attachment 27177
View attachment 27178
"I just subtly implied who you were. Y'know, hint hint, nudge nudge! What's the matter?!"

View attachment 27175
View attachment 27176

Glad someone actually looked into this doing oshi's work man.

Surprised at how reactionary some people here are.

Twitards being twitards surprising noone.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Is this real?
Yup, and she even responded to it.

That'd be for the whole brouhaha surrounding her graduation. Now that she's just Dollar-tree Pippa, she can be back in the main thread IMO.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Shiina said she was into mindbreak, but the only thing that keeps playing in my mind is the intro to Chris Angel's Mindfreak.
How exactly does mindbreak work? :shiinastare:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
How exactly does mindbreak work? :shiinastare:
if I explained I might be baned
:shiinastare:
She says no to bugs but yes to bug girls yeah I'm thinking based

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Also, Goldenglow looks nothing like Korone and the whole "she's a cat"! Is a in-joke.

View attachment 27152
View attachment 27153

Unless having a kemono girl with folded ears means they are all Korone now, which is retarded.
Ma'am, yer cat's a doog. :koronehappyl:
It's a braided-ponytail that is resting on her shoulder. Korone has shorter hair and thinner ponytails that are in pigtails.

Saying she took inspiration from Korone's design is one thing, saying she ripped it off is disingenuous.
Definitely a subconscious thing, she obviously loves Korone a lot, but she shouldn't be so sensitive to it. Getting defensive just draws more retards who'll call it a ripoff just to be contrarian.
400.jpeg
Pic definitely unrelated. :smugselen:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Haven't watched Shiina before, she sounds like a mix between fauna and a couple other vtubers, kinda dig it.
This stream is not an accurate representation of a normal stream tho.

Kinda related, but Killia Kurakami's in chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom