"I was supposed to be a joke!!!"Sena Bonbon

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
EN auditions got officially opened, and reportedly a couple months ago, ID gen 4 auditions were "wrapped up" (which I don't have a direct source for, I just see people say it, even though the auditions are always open, kind of like EN). These make me wonder if they're going to do the typical "graduate a talent, and then debut a new generation shortly after" strategy.
EN has been doing open audition since 1.5 years ago, hence all the people constantly asking for EN3. About the most recent video, it was indeed weird for them to imply that the audition just started. However, they did the same thing for Holostars EN and Tempus VG was announced 2 weeks later.

ID on the other hand, never had open audition until recently. Basically, they had an audition specifically for ID4, and after that ended they started the open audition.
Also, watching the clips with Kiara talking about meeting her in Japan, she expressed "regret" about not getting to know gura better over the two years, and cried a bit. The tone to me seemed kind of like there was some sort of finality to it, then again I don't watch Kiara's dono reading streams, so maybe this is normal?
She was referring to the fact that their time together in Japan is ending and it might take a long time before they can meet face to face again.
I want to say I saw a clip or something from her previous identity saying something like "oh yay its tax season again" and the gist was she did them herself.
This is weird. She also mentioned that it was her first time doing taxes after joining Hololive since in her previous job she didn't earn enough to be taxed.

Horo7618

No one in particular
She also mentioned that it was her first time doing taxes after joining Hololive since in her previous job she didn't earn enough to be taxed.
12,950 is the "too poor to bother the IRS" threshold - that's less than you'd make with a full time job at the federal minimum wage.....

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
24 minutes in, and Panko's stream has been demonetized.

Limkin

It's seems that Namie/Sana went on an blocking rampage on Twitter, blocking pretty much everyone with Hololive pfp's or Holo references in their account that tweeted at her, this are only a couple ones I could grab screenshot of but there's many many more people she blocked.
This is far from her first time going full retard about Holo fans. Her first character was a Korone ripoff but with pink hair and she was going on rants about how it's definitely not the case blocking everyone who tried to argue with her. It was announced before taiwan incident and then memory holed for more than a year by developer. So her case is extremely weak. Now she is constantly reminded people aren't here for her as artist, they are just desperate for Sana. I can't imagine that be pleasant

Topo Chico

Panko has started lewd-tuber arc :fishmandispair:(she denies this)
1685039592927.png

lvl8

Ayane Hylo, the former Cyberlive talent that started a cancellation attempt on Lumi is graduating.

Local copy:
fat.jpg

I used the search function to see if this was brought up and got nothing, I'm not reading through 40+ pages if anyone mentioned this

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This is far from her first time going full retard about Holo fans. Her first character was a Korone ripoff but with pink hair and she was going on rants about how it's definitely not the case blocking everyone who tried to argue with her. It was announced before taiwan incident and then memory holed for more than a year by developer. So her case is extremely weak. Now she is constantly reminded people aren't here for her as artist, they are just desperate for Sana. I can't imagine that be pleasant
Is it this one?

Archive
i thought it was korone lol
20230525_143433.jpg

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha's comfy drawing stream draws near

Ensok

Early Adopter

Limkin

Is it this one?
Yep. She hard insists it's not a dog. This is apparently a cat. She even tried posting the real cat breed that she supposedly based it upon. The character profile states Feline, despite by accounts of every single person except her this is in fact a dog. She is in such a hardcore denial that she ripped off a design that she will definitely shank you with a knife if you tell it to her in person

hylic

Haachama will graduate and resurface three months later in VShojo JP :whatastory:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
On one hand, I get it. On the other hand, just accept it for what it is. If they are being retarded about it, it is one thing, but blocking people for nothing but having Holo references on their account is pretty a disappointing thing to do.

They are your fans. Use it as a chance to get people to enjoy your art, woman.

Topo Chico

Panko is the single worst platformer player i've personally had the pleasure to watch:

:whatastory:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Panko is the single worst platformer player i've personally had the pleasure to watch:

:whatastory:

That's probably part of it, but the Crash N-Sane Trilogy just really sucks.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Also, Goldenglow looks nothing like Korone and the whole "she's a cat"! Is a in-joke.

char_377_gdglow_1.png
Korone_Inugami-San_.png

Unless having a kemono girl with folded ears means they are all Korone now, which is retarded.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Yep. She hard insists it's not a dog. This is apparently a cat. She even tried posting the real cat breed that she supposedly based it upon.
cat-scottish-fold-day.jpg

Ensok

Early Adopter
Also, Goldenglow looks nothing like Korone and the whole "she's a cat"! Is a in-joke.

View attachment 27152
View attachment 27153

Unless having a kemono girl with folded ears means they are all Korone now, which is retarded.
Looks more like her in the little chibi drawing. I think there are still similarities, but it's not exactly the same.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Looks more like her in the little chibi drawing. I think there are still similarities, but it's not exactly the same.
Legitimately, the only similarities are folded ears and a jacket. And even those look totally different.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Iroi has a very cute way of pronouncing Aladdin. "Allah Din"
gonna blow your mind when that's closer to how to should be pronounced
I wouldn't say "commonly accepted" since ultimately we don't really know, but to quote something I said a while ago about why I think someone may leave this year:

I really do not see Gura leaving at all tho I feel cover would offer her the world for her to stay, honestly I have the rrat that Gura might have bringed up graduation at some point to management already and they basically told her "you can stream as little as you want or not at all but please don't leave", Gura as a brand is worth way, way more than any amount she could make streaming, doesn't matter if she stream once a year a long as when she does she chills her new merch that while sell like hotcakes.
the only way i see Gura graduating is legit health issues. I said it elsewhere before but the reason why she streams so little is because I SUSPECT shes working the behind the scenes which with her limited stamina leaves her little energy to do anything else.
Yep. She hard insists it's not a dog. This is apparently a cat. She even tried posting the real cat breed that she supposedly based it upon. The character profile states Feline, despite by accounts of every single person except her this is in fact a dog. She is in such a hardcore denial that she ripped off a design that she will definitely shank you with a knife if you tell it to her in person
i mean it can be a cat and still be knockoff Korone. Koroneface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom