"STOP MARGARINESHAMING ME"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I meant in general. Chloe got 27k for her bday karaoke but only 20k for the live. Correct me if I am wrong but Rushia was raking in upwards of 50k for big streams.

Yeah - she and other girls did massive number
Reddit link

Curious what ASMR vtubers you listen to
Its not even that bad tbh. After my misadventure that this dumb nigga under keeps reminding me i mostly switch to japanese asmr and my wife Seldea which is streaming now btw.
Honestly, You should check his history posts if you are really interested and wanna
20230524_125141.jpg

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Ouro "Little Boy Hands" Kronii.

Michiru remains sick, will have to cancel a 2nd stream in a row now. Next stream scheduled for May 26. I wonder if the Phase curse of girls getting sick in batches struck again?

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
@La+ de Central Norte sleeping during your oshis live - for shame

Lap Live
16k in supas - I feel like the views have gone up but supa numbers are down.

Oh?
1685023569276.png
1685023526306.png
Crap, you're right.

This stream was a trip. I don't know how Towa didn't collapse into a black hole of cringe from the opening duet. The kindergarten version of RIP and the Hologra-esque segments also had me stunned. Laplus always has good 3D streams.

Holodex has this picture up for Hakka in two days. Idol cover incoming?
1685024008785.png

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

niggaphil

And your profile pic is Lamy........:thatsbait:

Edit (To be productive)
i mostly switch to japanese asmr
I will recommend one of the potential ASMR Vtuber or Lamy-like Vtuber for you, who could be doing ASMR in the future. I subscribed to her because her previous roomates are working on gunpla, and decided to be Vtuber.

The Vtuber channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sakura__qoo/

The Roomate channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sakura_hobby/

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I was not posting because i wanted to watch it
20230524_121534.jpg
HBD Lapu
You are always doing your best despite all the problems in your way LOVE

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Mysta Tax Evasion arc incoming

Archive

Are Kiara (and Mori?) the only chuubas that have been smart enough to hire tax niggas so they dont get buttfucked by em

Probably Watson too since she seems like she has her head on her shoulders with that

Limkin

Are Kiara (and Mori?) the only chuubas that have been smart enough to hire tax niggas so they dont get buttfucked by em

Probably Watson too since she seems like she has her head on her shoulders with that
Ina has an accountant her father recommended. And her father is generally taking care of her finances in a grand scheme of things, because she doesn't trust herself with big amounts of money. She is easily the one who is going to be the most well-off after she eventually stops streaming, if anything because she isn't handling her own money aside from occasional gacha whaling

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

I'm pretty sure Fauna said during a stream that she handed over all her tax stuff to the person doing that for her; so there's another one.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Bae has a tax whore, too, iirc.

Nayuta (not-AZKi) stream in an hour with an announcement at the end of it.

Didn't know this would be unarchived. Stolen from leddit:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Local copy of the trailer
Cover should make a Unit with Mio,Fubuki and Kiara because Holy fuck the amount of times they make Ayame and Gura actually stream is admirable
maxresdefault.jpg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So if i understand correctly.

July 2nd • connect the world ( holo EN ) concert
July 7th • Twincle 4 you ( hololiveCity + 5th gen ) concert
July 15th • protolive 2 ( holoearth concert )

Nigga what about our wallets???

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Ina has an accountant her father recommended. And her father is generally taking care of her finances in a grand scheme of things, because she doesn't trust herself with big amounts of money. She is easily the one who is going to be the most well-off after she eventually stops streaming, if anything because she isn't handling her own money aside from occasional gacha whaling
At the risk of redditing...

Financial Future.png

Suisei's post career future is going to be Kanata's past. I swear there are gacha developers whose target audience is literally just Suisei.

niggaphil

Nigga what about our wallets???
I don't know, maybe work extra mcwagie jobs , or become vtuber to earn income and support your oshi?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Cover should make a Unit with Mio,Fubuki and Kiara because Holy fuck the amount of times they make Ayame and Gura actually stream is admirable
maxresdefault.jpg
Cover's gotta get the voice references to train their AI models, somehow, afterall.

I wonder if they provide a cash incentive to the girls if they are able to get Gura and Ayame to stream?

At the risk of redditing...

View attachment 27130

Suisei's post career future is going to be Kanata's past. I swear there are gacha developers whose target audience is literally just Suisei.
"Gacha addict" covers like 90% of the girls, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom