"We're girlkeep gateboss queens"Rosemi Lovelock

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Please use the video games thread to continue discussion about video games.

RiverBear

Nux got a strike on an old deleted video wtf?
Also Twitter is on him again for the one piece Yamato trans argument
Edit: to clarify
>Editor uploads vid to test copyright bot
>No strike
> Ok cool delete vid
> Sometime later deleted vid gets struck
> Can't find out why it was struck or appeal cause deleted

On the one hand, I feel sorry for anyone who gets twitter brigaded, especially those who go after their livelihood
On the other hand, fuck this femboy and every other Vtuber drama orbiters in the last 2 years

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I've been thinking for ages about why Marie Mehlo my oshi graduated and I think I came to a conclusion. It's all Sena's fault! She sent @Dazzle to threaten her and force her out of FlaVR in order to get revenge on me for my transgressions! I know I am right!

On an unrelated note, @BunhongTokki release a new video and DIDN'T ADVERTISE HIMSELF HERE. So I'll do it for him.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
DDK playing omega strikers

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
View attachment 27031

Fw7suFaX0AI2YhC

Fw7suFSWwAEHr0B

Fw7suFZXwAETDP9

She straight up apologised about the model and the infamous changing model for clips tweet.

Maybe she deserves a second chance after all...

I'll probably never watch her but okay, I can acknowledge someone who straight up admits they're wrong.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
DDK playing omega strikers

The average player of this game must be a malformed toddler with no arms if she's consistently topscoring.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Looks like Jelly is a decent singer, if you like the normal Japanese pop music vtubers tend to sing:

This also prompted this exchange with Lia:
Yaoi Christmas Carols.png

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

The depresso nousagi is currently streaming himself discussing about the niji video he made some days before. Might be interesting if you can stomach his SEA speak and the YT chats.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

The depresso nousagi is currently streaming himself discussing about the niji video he made some days before. Might be interesting if you can stomach his SEA speak and the YT chats.

Already a million miles off topic introducing people to VSPO

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Definitely possible, I know they keep deleted stuff for a while.

I know for sure they rescan old videos that have their properties updated (like if you go in to an older youtube account, then like open the video properties and say "yeah not for kids" and save, it gets rescanned, and you can get strikes from it.

I want to say in the context I heard this, it was someone getting a strike on a video that contained matter that became controversial years later and despite it being deleted from the channel because the creator shifted lanes and didn't want to keep in that kind of content, it was several years old by then and wasn't worth keeping so they deleted it and similar from their channel to better fit the image they were going for then. It was years both after the original posting, and the deletion of the video, that they got a warning for the content of something they tried to cut ties with literally because they didn't want to get struck for it and got ahead of it before it became an issue for active consideration. The way it came across was basically you can be punished for shit you upload even if you try to change gears or predict that a subject is going to become taboo and try to remove it so you're not hurt for it.

I can't provide links because I can't remember where I read this or who the subject is anymore, this was about 2-3 years ago itself. Still, point is though, Youtube can suck a dick and die on the thoughtcrime enforcement side of things, especially if they slap you for something you delete, because you're clearly trying to stay in the lines and be a good little bitch to the Nealtube.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Karen cancelling a show in a shitty LA neighborhood because she "likes her life".

:deztheroom:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Already a million miles off topic introducing people to VSPO
All those strings of people who have no clue about vspo, is interesting.

EDIT: Now he talking about being a pariah, lmao

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Vesper now fucking with Satoshi McPerms-san

Sasuga neurotic boomer

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Ah guess I ate my words then.
The most notable versions of these scams have been health insurance, over the years. A couple of bastards made off with a lot of money in the 90s. Harder now, but setting of a real company then jetting with high revenue when it doesn't look like it's sustainable is, sadly, a common thing. It's also an issue if you're working internationally with contractors.

I want to say in the context I heard this, it was someone getting a strike on a video that contained matter that became controversial years later and despite it being deleted from the channel because the creator shifted lanes and didn't want to keep in that kind of content, it was several years old by then and wasn't worth keeping so they deleted it and similar from their channel to better fit the image they were going for then. It was years both after the original posting, and the deletion of the video, that they got a warning for the content of something they tried to cut ties with literally because they didn't want to get struck for it and got ahead of it before it became an issue for active consideration. The way it came across was basically you can be punished for shit you upload even if you try to change gears or predict that a subject is going to become taboo and try to remove it so you're not hurt for it.

I can't provide links because I can't remember where I read this or who the subject is anymore, this was about 2-3 years ago itself. Still, point is though, Youtube can suck a dick and die on the thoughtcrime enforcement side of things, especially if they slap you for something you delete, because you're clearly trying to stay in the lines and be a good little bitch to the Nealtube.

Youtuber doesn't delete anything. Why you should always just Private videos. Because, if you delete it, you can't even dispute the stupidity.

"AI will take over the world!"
"AI still can't understand a Deleted tag"

:deztheroom:

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |

"What's your favorite kind of pie?"
Calli, "grape."
:confusedshuba:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I cant believe Mori Calliope is so white she is scared by a noble black child who is just dilligently baking an apple pie

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I got Busy but the almost final leg of the VC is here the next is going to be the last and the relegations look almost confirmed
1684984600136.png

1684984628861.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom