"All the fucking woman in Phase Connect are fucking gorgeous! This is the most prettiest woman company I've ever been, I can't believe, what the fuck even management woman!"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Too busy watching Nano to remember to post the Caramel Idol shill link on YouTube.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Why is Lumi using her normal model in this stream despite having the dark-skinned model in the thumbnail? This is literally clickbait and I do not appreciate being manipulated like this!!!!!

1684871366253.png

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Okay, what did I miss with Veibae this time.

Game player goes back, waaaaay back, way before the internet even. I've always found the term gamer and all its associated conjugations cringe anyways. The wokes just needed boogeyman words to call the mean people while at the same time trying to undo the fabric of society.

View attachment 26805

:okboomer:

also

Untitled.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Either the roomba killed itself or the ants got sentient and kidnapped it to turn it into a war machine
I'm expecting the ants to be riding the thing and swinging around on it using plastic straws like out of Fury Road.
I might have to oshi veibae if this continues.
View attachment 26794
Twitter / Archive

Edit : fixed the archive. Btw archive.today isnt working i was stuck at 10000 in queue so use the wayback machine if you can
Oh wow, so you mean to tell me we could have just been hurling slurs constantly and gatekept these fags out of the vtubing community like the lepers they are? Shocking.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
June is currently trying to assemble a sewing desk while on Discord voice chat.

It's

not going well.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If HoloLive allowed modded minecraft, there would be more than enough variety and depth of content to go around

But then the ID server would become an intergalactic empire before everyone else figured out supply chains
They're all on the same server now, though.
Just once, I'd like to find a vtuber who's taste in men isn't either:
A: "I can fix him", or
B: A literal monster.
Holostars.
Too busy watching Nano to remember to post the Caramel Idol shill link on YouTube.

It's Sonic Adventure, and I know nothing about it, but just by glancing at the stream... is Nyaru... competent at games?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Twitch Vtubers finally start acting like the one audience they tried to appeal to (regular twitch streamer watchers) and vtweeters are seething hard lol

I dont think ill ever watch em but i like how they went from semi-darlings that were vaugely seethed at by JP and Corpo fans who didnt like the twitch coomerisms to being seethed at by twitter and reddit users who now dont like them being as unfiltered as regular twitch streamers

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Twitch Vtubers finally start acting like the one audience they tried to appeal to (regular twitch streamer watchers) and vtweeters are seething hard lol

This sperg focuses more on being a melodramatic retard on Twitter than she does on music or vtubing. That's why so many people, myself included, just can't separate the art from the artist when it comes to her.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This sperg focuses more on being a melodramatic retard on Twitter than she does on music or vtubing. That's why so many people, myself included, just can't separate the art from the artist when it comes to her.
Idk why this came to mind but its funny how much she has bitched and supported being a staunch leftist but the only cover she has done that has vaugely been affiliated with a known vtuber corpo was with Niji-"2% merch cut"-sanji

Of course, this wasnt known at all when she first released this but its still kinda funny

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
No Wemi I want more Dark Souls and I want it NoooooooooooooooW!

TwoBit

Early Adopter

I dont think ill ever watch em but i like how they went from semi-darlings that were vaugely seethed at by JP and Corpo fans who didnt like the twitch coomerisms to being seethed at by twitter and reddit users who now dont like them being as unfiltered as regular twitch streamers

Veibae is trending now so I decided to take a look. Boy, you aren't wrong. The amount of salt could fill the ocean. I did find a video clip of Beatani that I hadn't seen before so I didn't completely waste my time.

I miss her so much! :beatanicrying:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
that one madlad that keeps donoing to Risu because of her twitch notifications.

Soft confirmed he has a working relationship with phase? he keeps getting them in his vids and while i don't have much evidence beyond that i don't think i can chalk it up to coincidence

not sure why this is surprising. Vei and Nyanners have always been "close-ish" and now that shes out of Vsho Nyanners can go full retard if she wants (and vei is bitchy enough to not need a reason) Silver a little surprising shes kicking the vermin nest but not surprising that she would call them out on being retarded again as thats the stance she took in her streams after.

Soft confirmation they at least can tolerate each other enough to not take the contrary stance out of spite.

if yall start bitching about Vsho posting again i'm gonna throttle someone trying to figureo ut who the malicious-ist bitch is fun.
My theory on Ironmouse being the most toxic bitch in "talent freedom corp." is gaining steam. :kroevil:
Also, she's wearing glasses to boost her WIS stat today:

Why is this retard so cute? :kroheart:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

This is definitely going to lead to TVA's Pink Cat Good arc.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This is definitely going to lead to TVA's Pink Cat Good arc.
Not in a million years. But even in an all-out retard fight, you have to kinda root for one of them, y'know?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
so how long until the "VTubing Fans are not your audience, we don't need VTubing Fans anymore" articles

or "VTubing was actually created and popularized by [THE ALPHABET MAFIA], there is no room for hate in VTubing"

we're at the thinly-veiled "Why don't fans of problematic VTuber [X] stop watching them entirely and watch my content instead" posts, so this isn't a slippery slope, it's a sheer cliff

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
so how long until the "VTubing Fans are not your audience, we don't need VTubing Fans anymore" articles

or "VTubing was actually created and popularized by [THE ALPHABET MAFIA], there is no room for hate in VTubing"

we're at the thinly-veiled "Why don't fans of problematic VTuber [X] stop watching them entirely and watch my content instead" posts, so this isn't a slippery slope, it's a sheer cliff
A sheer cliff would be preferable at least the end comes quick.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

im looking forward to the lolsuit arcs where talent companies start being autistic by sending other autists thinly veiled "stop calling our talent racist and fuck off" letters

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Juniper Is drawing and talking about making an alt to post more fucked up stuff or off topic maybe 18+
:irysisadork:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom