"marshmallow was a mistake"Aviel Basin

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Gyaru Subaru is pretty nice. I think it would be kind of cool if she had a look like that.
Imagine the seethe from tourists and vtweeters if any white looking chuuba got a gyaru or tanned alt

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The keen and open-minded erudites of /r/VirtualYoutubers post their well thought out grievances over Veibae's transgressions

I like how they seethe about her nebously using "slurs" when /r/okaybuddyretard is a community within the same site and like 3x bigger than /r/virtualyoutubers
average redditor.gif

Pictured: Redditors attempting not to morally grandstand and tell people how to live their lives for one second.
Gotta love how many of these fággots didn't give a shit when she was doing all of the other "horrible stuff" and they cheered and bootlicked vshojo but now that she's tripped on the internet rage button now she's toxic af to them. If you ever need confirmation people are drones with no standards who just follow orders from higher up then here it is on a silver platter.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
This art of Pippa is massive (1.2 Mb at 4096x3413). Artist is Shrugs @Shrugzilla

Shrugs @Shrugzilla - Pippa.jpg

chihirogumi

False's segment has a longer clip including such lines as "my debut yesterday triggered a lot of people and that makes me so happy holy fuck " and "finally being able to disconnect from the Vtuber crowd OMG get me out of that mental illness like I'll be an anime girl but get me the fuck out"

She's still a bitch for different reasons, but I can respect the fact that she stood her ground against the screeching fags and move away from the retard den that is the EN/twitch vtuber scene. The fact that a stereotypical mean girl has more balls than idubbbz is an indictment of how weak-willed and pussified the internet has become.
True, NijiEN has a much more toxic fanbase then HoloEN for sure. From the fujos, to the Enna “racism” shit, to Zaion. And they often can’t handle banter. Hell just a few days ago I got shit for promoting a “dumbass rrat” by joking about the 2% merch stuff. 2 people actually tried to insist Mysta was only joking when he mentioned it.
Nijibros, we're now taking Ls from Nolan of all people. Not like this!
> >seething vetweeters

Let's see... <checKs> ...yep. RIGHT ON CUE!

EDIT:
View attachment 26770

LMAO. Oh the fucking irony.

Mana vs Veibei is the Veronica vs Stacy of vtuber beefs.

Clip tax:
Uruha tries to do a split. It went as you'd expect.

SZ 109

Archive:
[youtube-Amiya Ch. アミヤ・アラニャ] - 【ASMR】Short Tea Break! [ZbEanDrZqtw][1684857650].mp4

[youtube-Sour Grape Sama 【FlaVR】] - test test test test [mt6h0EijcHM][1684822586].mp4
[youtube-Sour Grape Sama 【FlaVR】] - test test test test [4e2pw-Vlvug][1684822249].mp4

Gofile

Sort by date / filter from the top right.
These archives expire, and aren't proper archives.
Feel free to make a proper reupload.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I might have to oshi veibae if this continues.
Screenshot_20230523-121904_Twitter.jpg
Twitter / Archive

Edit : fixed the archive. Btw archive.today isnt working i was stuck at 10000 in queue so use the wayback machine if you can

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
siblings by Superappleman.jpg

The yabai handoff is complete: officially confirmed siblings.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Girl whose boyfriend got a Twitch tempban for doing blackface and who happily wears a please be patient, I'm female hat doesn't care about twittard sensibilities.

Shocking.

I assume that kson's the pure one?

Admittedly Watame never really pretends to be pure, there's a reason why she has the Watame Ojisan emote:
R5BAYpq-J4SG8wSN7IigBQ.png
The keen and open-minded erudites of /r/VirtualYoutubers post their well thought out grievances over Veibae's transgressions

I like how they seethe about her nebously using "slurs" when /r/okaybuddyretard is a community within the same site and like 3x bigger than /r/virtualyoutubers
They need some Denis Leary in their life.

chihirogumi

I might have to oshi veibae if this continues.
View attachment 26794
Twitter / archive incoming
Reminds me of the time during GamerGate when woketards tried to move away from the word "Gamer" and tried to call themselves "Game Players". Another form of nuspeak.

Edit: Saw this on the homeland. Silvervale and Nyanners are unexpectedly backing up Vei and clowning on the "Retard is a slur" twitter mob. I'm honestly shocked.

Edit 2: Someone on /vt/ is really mad at you. @Azehara
azeharaanti.PNG

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
This is your official coming of :holohag: ALERT!

Gacha game I give zero shits about, but I can hear her voice again. I'll curl that knuckle every time! Today is going to be a fucking day!
:sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile:

HOLY FUCK YES :faunacry:

foto_no_exif (19).png
its-been84years-titanic(1).gif

foto_no_exif (18).png
Yes, I know I am retarded for being a member so long, but I can't help it, she was my kamioshi.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Reddit and Twitter really are fucking seething over this and I just don't get why. Easy target maybe? The way they're acting you'd think she called Haruka a retard and left Vshojo over it, and not just made a joke about herself acting like a dumbass but that's ok because you can move on.

Okay, what did I miss with Veibae this time.
1. Vei says she and her fans are retards
2. Reddit and Twitter go off on how terrible her use of a slur is
3. Vei says her stream isn't their safe space and they can fuck off if they don't like it
4. Reddit and Twitter go off on how terrible her professional conduct is
That's about it, really.

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

VacuousHole

Reddit and Twitter really are fucking seething over this and I just don't get why. Easy target maybe? The way they're acting you'd think she called Haruka a retard and left Vshojo over it, and not just made a joke about herself acting like a dumbass but that's ok because you can move on.
The people who are mad at Vei have likely been dying for an excuse to publicly hate on her for months, if not years, and this is as good as they're going to get because she seems to know how to shut up when she needs to.
Edit: Saw this on the homeland. Silvervale and Nyanners are unexpectedly backing up Vei and clowning on the "Retard is a slur" twitter mob. I'm honestly shocked.
View attachment 26800
Silver likely still gives negative fucks about the opinions of the terminally online and Nyan has Aethel permanently in her corner, they have no reason to not back up their friend who is at least partially responsible for their new business setup.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Yes, I know I am retarded for being a member so long, but I can't help it, she was my kamioshi
If you want something that updates more frequently, check out her Fanbox.
She updates every couple of weeks. Mostly artwork, some pics on food, merch, cons. Nothing mind blowing. 90% Arknights.
1684861873111.png

1684862200664.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Reminds me of the time during GamerGate when woketards tried to move away from the word "Gamer" and tried to call themselves "Game Players". Another form of nuspeak.

View attachment 26800
Edit 2: Someone on /vt/ is really mad at you. @Azehara
View attachment 26801
I’m not too shocked. Silver got harassed so she’s not going to support the Twittards. And Nyanners is from 4chan, literally.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I raise you

Others have gotten a thousand before

that one madlad that keeps donoing to Risu because of her twitch notifications.
So I googled the song (Tylko jedno w głowie mam, aka Polish cow) and got this

kyOresu, now Idol EN's Riro Ron, made a short cover 3 years ago. I guess this is a meme song? I like how the original sounds

Also, next Max0r video is coming up, featuring Lumi

Soft confirmed he has a working relationship with phase? he keeps getting them in his vids and while i don't have much evidence beyond that i don't think i can chalk it up to coincidence

not sure why this is surprising. Vei and Nyanners have always been "close-ish" and now that shes out of Vsho Nyanners can go full retard if she wants (and vei is bitchy enough to not need a reason) Silver a little surprising shes kicking the vermin nest but not surprising that she would call them out on being retarded again as thats the stance she took in her streams after.

Soft confirmation they at least can tolerate each other enough to not take the contrary stance out of spite.

if yall start bitching about Vsho posting again i'm gonna throttle someone trying to figureo ut who the malicious-ist bitch is fun.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Okay, what did I miss with Veibae this time.

Game player goes back, waaaaay back, way before the internet even. I've always found the term gamer and all its associated conjugations cringe anyways. The wokes just needed boogeyman words to call the mean people while at the same time trying to undo the fabric of society.

132132.jpg

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Game player goes back, waaaaay back, way before the internet even. I've always found the term gamer and all its associated conjugations cringe anyways. The wokes just needed boogeyman words to call the mean people while at the same time trying to undo the fabric of society.
you can't say that word thats our word gameR.

Limkin

Schools should have mandatory bullying classes. Where all kids gather in circle and are trying to be as mean as possible to each other. And the only way to pass a class is to make a teacher cry on a 5 minute timer. Seriously, they grow up so pampered nowadays and so unprepared for the fact that world is a shithole, that random word from an anime girl on the internet makes them clench their butts and demand her to be removed and persecuted. Sure thing, we need to make it a better place, but you do it by being nice to people and doing good things. Not by closing your eyes, ears and mouth and acting as if it's already a perfect paradise and pressing delete button on anyone who doesn't fit into this picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom