"Good night, husbands of the world!"Momosuzu Nene

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vih

Doog
Meanwhile the most famous pharaoh Ramesses II likely was the one pushing for heavy slavery and he looked like a literal red haired jew

View attachment 26632
Motherfucker doesn't need a tomb because that nose will poke out of any tomb made. God damn

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Also speaking about Niji, here is them trying to appease their remaining fujo proles by selling Vox merch

Really just sharing it because hey, they sell something different, and yet they cant be arsed to make the suit to complement it.
I don't understand why they're selling a shirt. I mean most of Vox's fans aren't dudes so is it so the fujos can wear/smell /do other degenerate shit? Or did milord ask for a genderbend cosplay or something? It just seems really....I can't think of the word. Inconsiderate? No thought? It gives off the feeling that they're trying to move inventory rather than give something the fans want.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
True, NijiEN has a much more toxic fanbase then HoloEN for sure. From the fujos, to the Enna “racism” shit, to Zaion. And they often can’t handle banter. Hell just a few days ago I got shit for promoting a “dumbass rrat” by joking about the 2% merch stuff. 2 people actually tried to insist Mysta was only joking when he mentioned it.
Nolan defying his corpo overlords?! Is the world finally ending? Is the dimensional merge fucking with the system?!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Fredrik Knudsen (the Down the rabbit hole guy) spotted in Mint's chat.
1684823648208.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Spicy cat had a bit of a rant

Archive

Archive

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
The fucking irony tbh, you people talk about horrific, disgusting, vulgar shit other chuubas do and eat that stuff up because it's "oh so entertaining" but a game with peepee is too much?
I don't know man, seeing a sentient penis get impaled by a dildo was not something I was expecting to see ever in my entire life.
Also speaking about Niji, here is them trying to appease their remaining fujo proles by selling Vox merch

Really just sharing it because hey, they sell something different, and yet they cant be arsed to make the suit to complement it.

Well at least the shirt is cotton...that's a start I suppose.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
>want to get the Ironmouse Persephone skin
<Persephone is such a shit god I cant justify it
>I play a lot of Izanami and Nemesis tho
<Froot
<Cant stand kson cringe lines and voice

>Skadi and Nu Wa
<Skadi and Nu Wa

why Persephone of all gods, shes been shit ever since her rework.
Maybe the Serquet skin, but just listening to pink cat makes me want to shut down the game, I have gone out of my way to immediately mute serqets in either team.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
So many crossovers lately

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I am expecting Slime fucking Airi lewd fanart coming soon.....

Keep your hobbies to yourself bro.

Spicy cat had a bit of a rant

Archive

Archive

The whole convo has been going back and forth all day on Twitter and I'm getting sick of it. I hope Niji does something stupid tomorrow so the zeitgeist can move on to something interesting.

I had Sawa's stream backgrounded and I think she just said a moment ago that she got fired from her job, but doesn't want to talk about it.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So many crossovers lately

E;R replying to Pippa tweets is nothing new, he's been around for months. Even showed up in chat a few times.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
I had Sawa's stream backgrounded and I think she just said a moment ago that she got fired from her job, but doesn't want to talk about it.
Was just about to bring this up. All the more reason to support her.
Edit:
On a lighter note and speaking of E;R

Archive

Last edited:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
It's probably just because Bae changed the streams fps near the start of the stream. That probably fucked with the vod, and is why it is currently in a limbo state. Available, but not currently watchable nor downloadable.

EDIT:

VOD IS WATCHABLE NOW.

I can't belive they cut out all this hours that Bae went on about wanting to suck those dicks.

Literally 1984

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Bao just got a 700 dollar donation holy fuck

Limkin

I don't understand why they're selling a shirt. I mean most of Vox's fans aren't dudes so is it so the fujos can wear/smell /do other degenerate shit? Or did milord ask for a genderbend cosplay or something? It just seems really....I can't think of the word. Inconsiderate? No thought? It gives off the feeling that they're trying to move inventory rather than give something the fans want.
There is an absolute fuckload of chinese fujoshi who are dressing up irl as their favorite boys. Don't ask me how I know this but this is the fact. 99% of cosplay of any male character fujo would be interested in is going to be a girl, not a guy. Some more dedicated ones even have separate accounts where they exclusively post themselves crossplaying, and this accounts are usually more popular than their main
Also I am pretty sure this merch discussion between Vox and management went "I want literally anything that isn't the same basic dogshit, I don't care, just something else". They couldn't get a decent collar for Salomea merch who is their absolute top dog and record smasher, don't expect high quality production out of this company merch at any point. Even the most braindead fujoshi were complaining the merch quality is horseshit

UberSoldat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom