General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
"Who is Serious Sam? Sam Fisher? Sam from Transformers?"

This rat, I swear...
Why would someone who didn't play video games much as a kid know who those characters are? Especially ones as extremely niche as Serious Sam?

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Was it really that bad?
More like once you've seen it once, you've seen all that's worth seeing.
Maybe wait for clips to come out once other girls play it.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Why would someone who didn't play video games much as a kid know who those characters are? Especially ones as extremely niche as Serious Sam?

I think my statement is more just me bemoaning my age, rather than making fun of her lack of irrelevant knowledge. I like the rat.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
More like once you've seen it once, you've seen all that's worth seeing.
Maybe wait for clips to come out once other girls play it.
hmm, well then

How about just 1 other person, just so I can see it live. I pick IRyS, just because that’d be the most absurd one I could think of

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
1684812993885.png
Yep PP stream is gone lmao. Here's hoping somebody was recording it. One of you guys did archive it right?..............right?

From the sounds of it, it's not actually all that unlikely that they lose perms to the game because managers weren't aware of the content.
I think its far more likely that they got it as apart of a package deal with the perms to other devolver digital games. To lose the perms to it means losing the perms to like all of devolvers other games.

Last Of The Mohicans

hmm, well then

How about just 1 other person, just so I can see it live. I pick IRyS, just because that’d be the most absurd one I could think of
How about we wait until any other person announces intent to play it?

From the sounds of it, it's not actually all that unlikely that they lose perms to the game because managers weren't aware of the content.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

The name didn't clue anyone in at all?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
View attachment 26734
Yep PP stream is gone lmao. Here's hoping somebody was recording it. One of you guys did archive it right?..............right?
It’s not privated. So why isn’t it available?

You can still click on it when you go live tab. Very odd, never seen this before . Wonder if this’ll change.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

IDK, sounded like Bae's manager knew of the content better than Bae did going in lol

Last Of The Mohicans

The name didn't clue anyone in at all?
My rrat is that JP managers took a look and went ...

and didn't think much more of it.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

You can still click on it when you go live tab. Very odd, never seen this before . Wonder if this’ll change.
It's probably just because Bae changed the streams fps near the start of the stream. That probably fucked with the vod, and is why it is currently in a limbo state. Available, but not currently watchable nor downloadable.

EDIT:

VOD IS WATCHABLE NOW.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Bae can't tell star trek from stargate or star wars and you fellas are arguing about serious sam. SMH my head indeed.

:ponrys:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I have it saved, but it the pre-gameplay issues with framerates are cut out, so it is technically not the full stream. Has the important bits tho.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
View attachment 26734

I think its far more likely that they got it as apart of a package deal with the perms to other devolver digital games. To lose the perms to it means losing the perms to like all of devolvers other games.

It's probably just because Bae changed the streams fps near the start of the stream. That probably fucked with the vod, and is why it is currently in a limbo state. Available, but not currently watchable nor downloadable.
it lives!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I’m watching Calli sing Japanese and I just wanted to say that, GOD FUCK, she’s so adorable. ❤️❤️❤️

I wish this wasn’t unarchived.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Her not knowing about Serious Sam is OK, after all, there hasn't been a good Sam-related thing in ten years.

1684814052228.png

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

EDIT:

VOD IS WATCHABLE NOW.

Strangely enough, I can watch it, but the sound is missing *shrug*

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The fucking irony tbh, you people talk about horrific, disgusting, vulgar shit other chuubas do and eat that stuff up because it's "oh so entertaining" but a game with peepee is too much?

aside from like one or two talents ninji is fine. it's the company we dunk on. Anyone who says otherwise wants an actual tribalfag war to break out. or is legally blind.
pretty sure everyone here at least respects Pomu if noone else

Dispite the Elira anti's shes fairly popular also Selen despite Vshitshow (the apex tournament) Enna and Rosemi too i think?

and those are just the "popular" picks
I have never hated niji, I actually think and have said before that having 2 major corpos instead of just one keeps either of them from gaining a monopoly on the industry and that's a good thing. They have also made a few worthwhile contributions to vtubing, mainly the popularization of Live2D and streaming which they should be commended for. I actually think Selen is an excellent SS+ tier vtuber and entertainer in general and I think that company holds plenty of great talent.

I just do not care for their style or feel since it doesn't involve as much kayfabe, which is one of the main reasons I like vtubers. On top of that the EN males and later branches are a bit too vshojo-esque for my liking and they embody a lot of the aspects I dislike in EN indies on twitter, but I understand that style appeals to a lot of people (with terrible taste).

But it's also a fact that a lot of Nijisanji fans are very much thin-skinned and think of themselves as the underdogs of the community with plenty of melodramatic flair, which makes it hard to not pick on them. Worse still is when they get a "win" and suddenly their cockiness and smug attitude rises to untold levels and that does make one want to throw unfair insults. If anything has to be said it is that there are no hard feelings here.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The fucking irony tbh, you people talk about horrific, disgusting, vulgar shit other chuubas do and eat that stuff up because it's "oh so entertaining" but a game with peepee is too much?
its not even that its too much. Yeah sure the it hurts seeing dicks getting cut off but the game play is not that fun to watch. There was a hype because she was the 1st to play the game in holo but thats about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom