"Well... well I'm- I'm gonna make sure you... you all... I'm gonna.. I'mma make sure you, I... I'mma do it"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)
Airi says a sixth person has recently quit from her company.
Holy crap. Hope she gets out of there before the entire workload is dropped on her.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Since Magni was asking about it on stream:

Reminder for those looking for a game boy player for gamecube, you do not need the disc. You can use a pi pico to hardmod or just use an exploited game save to boot up Game Boy Interface (or even load the actual original ISO, but it will be lower quality capture). Also, the dude could do with a cheap GCvideo solution

GBI: https://www.gc-forever.com/wiki/index.php?title=Game_Boy_Interface
Picoboot cheap, picoboot good: https://github.com/webhdx/PicoBoot
Game save exploit list, you can use a backwards compatible Wii to easily install to memcard: https://www.gc-forever.com/wiki/index.php?title=Booting_homebrew#Game_Save_Exploits

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's schedual is up! Du Fug is Lego Builder's journey? :shiinastare:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
But it's also a fact that a lot of Nijisanji fans are very much thin-skinned and think of themselves as the underdogs of the community with plenty of melodramatic flair, which makes it hard to not pick on them. Worse still is when they get a "win" and suddenly their cockiness and smug attitude rises to untold levels and that does make one want to throw unfair insults. If anything has to be said it is that there are no hard feelings here.
The big question is whether those fans can finally realize it and learn how not to be thin-skinned about it, along with realizing that their underdog days is all but over.

To me, it already lost when they shuttered the ID branch. But to others, who knows?

Also speaking about Niji, here is them trying to appease their remaining fujo proles by selling Vox merch

Really just sharing it because hey, they sell something different, and yet they cant be arsed to make the suit to complement it.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Yagoo is disappoint.jpg

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
The big question is whether those fans can finally realize it and learn how not to be thin-skinned about it, along with realizing that their underdog days is all but over.

To me, it already lost when they shuttered the ID branch. But to others, who knows?

Also speaking about Niji, here is them trying to appease their remaining fujo proles by selling Vox merch

Really just sharing it because hey, they sell something different, and yet they cant be arsed to make the suit to complement it.

This looks like fucking garbage. Just how brian damaged are fujos to waste money on this shit?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

AYO ANY OF YOU CHINESE BITCHES WANNA BUY A REGULAR-ASS SHIRT?

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Niji coming in hot with some sweatshop shirt with some garbage plastic acting as chains and the most basic ass mass produced plushie they can get out of another chinese sweatshop. Even tempus underwear had more care put into it than this and this fag is their main cashcow holy shit.:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
It does seem a little half-assed. Heres this... shirt, and plushie? Is the plushie even similar to something he uses on stream or is it just literally some random plushie?

RiverBear

But it's also a fact that a lot of Nijisanji fans are very much thin-skinned and think of themselves as the underdogs of the community with plenty of melodramatic flair, which makes it hard to not pick on them. Worse still is when they get a "win" and suddenly their cockiness and smug attitude rises to untold levels and that does make one want to throw unfair insults. If anything has to be said it is that there are no hard feelings here.
Can you really call yourself the underdog when you've dominated the market for 2 years before 2019-2020?
That's like calling Nintendo an underdog just because the PS5 is the hot thing right now

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
This looks like fucking garbage. Just how brian damaged are fujos to waste money on this shit?
AYO ANY OF YOU CHINESE BITCHES WANNA BUY A REGULAR-ASS SHIRT?
Like they could try to make the cape thing and it would be a better choice since at least that might help some aspiring those niji proles to cosplay as him, but yeah, I cant fathom why.
Niji coming in hot with some sweatshop shirt with some garbage plastic acting as chains and the most basic ass mass produced plushie they can get out of another chinese sweatshop. Even tempus underwear had more care put into it than this and this fag is their main cashcow holy shit.:Vesper-UNHINGED:
It does seem a little half-assed. Heres this... shirt, and plushie? Is the plushie even similar to something he uses on stream or is it just literally some random plushie?
The plushie is the mascot that Vox uses in the stream, usually representing his manager (wao, management) last I followed him, but not sure if it still used now. Officially endorsed, pretty much.

Also cant really expect much when you know Niji is just making quantity merch for it. They do special things but even they can be 50/50 good or bad. Like the JP talents like Kagami or Kuzuha can have more interesting stuff like a trendy watch (Kagami) or Sweater/Bedroom slippers that matches Kuzuha's look, but I guess years passed and they just lost it.

Animotix

if nijiEn were made into a game it would be Genital Jousting

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
True, NijiEN has a much more toxic fanbase then HoloEN for sure. From the fujos, to the Enna “racism” shit, to Zaion. And they often can’t handle banter. Hell just a few days ago I got shit for promoting a “dumbass rrat” by joking about the 2% merch stuff. 2 people actually tried to insist Mysta was only joking when he mentioned it.

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sawas testing things shhhhhhh

Edit: new link

Last edited:

niggaphil

Lia loves jellyfish, and Airi Loves Slime......

I am expecting Slime fucking Airi lewd fanart coming soon.....

Archive

Edit: Also, Phase connect Seiso bear:

Archive

What kind of Adult toy website she is browsing.....?

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Bae can't tell star trek from stargate or star wars and you fellas are arguing about serious sam. SMH my head indeed.

:ponrys:
A crossover as seen from Irys' eyes of Star Wars and Stargate would be sweet. :hope:
Shiina's schedual is up! Du Fug is Lego Builder's journey? :shiinastare:

When's Beanut gonna debut?
The words "Not this Shitto Again" will be carved on his epitaph.
Is "Consent accident behind the xerox machine ASMR roleplay" not enough of a baseline? :smugselen:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
When's Beanut gonna debut?
Beanut's dead:shiinastare:, but there is talk replacement Beanuts in the future. I hope she goes with Aynut and Beanut if she gets twin crabs:shiinawangy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom