General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
False's segment has a longer clip including such lines as "my debut yesterday triggered a lot of people and that makes me so happy holy fuck " and "finally being able to disconnect from the Vtuber crowd OMG get me out of that mental illness like I'll be an anime girl but get me the fuck out"

While funny, she really is such a fucking cunt.

I don't believe for a second she was censoring herself to help Vshojo, it was to help herself. Now she's not censoring herself and is upset that the audience she cultivated doesn't like it. Stfu Vei, don't act victim here. These are your fans.

I can respect it. Long form don't like don't watch. Then again, I can respect anyone who won't let themselves be pushed around and dictated by people who won't watch them or consume their content anyway
I kind of assumed she was complaining about her own fans reacting poorly. So, I’m wrong?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
confuse the rat by @chrone_co.png

Bae in a nutshell for this stream

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
While funny, she really is such a fucking cunt.

I don't believe for a second she was censoring herself to help Vshojo, it was to help herself. Now she's not censoring herself and is upset that the audience she cultivated doesn't like it. Stfu Vei, don't act victim here. These are your fans.
Yamanba, the fact the twittards looks so upset about her being like that just proves they never watched her. Thats not her audience. Heck dhe had 15k people watching her during her smite stream today this is not gonna hurt her one bit

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Yamanba, the fact the twittards looks so upset about her being like that just proves they never watched her. Thats not her audience. Heck dhe had 15k people watching her during her smite stream today this is not gonna hurt her one bit
fair, I’m correlating different group together as the same just because they all suck. In that case, what she said was very based.

Still don’t like her though. She still backstabbed people.

Basically
IMG_6272.jpeg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Bae's manager may have just filed their two weeks notice on stream.. RIP

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Fuck, I missed the gameplay part. Can others play it?

Ngl that’d be hilarious, if this become a trend

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Stream started. Was going to leave, but I kind of feel obligated to watch at least part of this one.

I mean, you never know if there'll be a vod.

EDIT: Bae has a nice loading animation. I've noticed it before but never mentioned it.

EDIT: Stream has gone offline twice now. She hasn't even started the game yet.

EDIT: She explained it was just because she made some streamer mistakes, but combined with her and her manager's worries it's pretty funny. (Intentional?)

EDIT: Started. She got jumpscared by the unexpectedly loud title screen. Had a good laugh at the content warning also.

This VOD is dead. EN Management will memory hole it.

It sucks but the corpo was done after the bathroom debut nonsense and two talent straight up quitting the next day. I did hear good stuff about Blair but that corpo really has been a distraction when it comes to people wanting to watch them. Yeah, they didn't mess up as bad as EIEN did with the Riifu departure and the chair incident, but NexStage as a group has just been a shit show for a long time.

Hopefully Blair finds something better in the future. She really did find the wrong corpo to apply for. Too many corpos seem promising when they start up and they fall apart so quickly, there are good reasons why people only see the likes of Phase Connect and Idol as viable for small corpos.
I still dont know how you can say this with a straight face? How did EIEN "mess up" with Riifu and the chair? Other than people here and in 4chan talking about it no one gives a shit about it. They are still going strong. Hell, Kiki still got a shitload of money for her donothon. That enough is a win.

Fuyo played it on stream 5 months ago.

Also Phase Connect related meme

Phase Connect Memes.png

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Fuck, I missed the gameplay part. Can others play it
I will not watch 10 streans of that game. Never

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Roberu gave his approval of the stream.

:shubaIapprob:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Plenty of folk here like at least some Niji talents and are probably just indifferent to, or don't know about the existence of, a vast majority of the rest. I can only think of a few individuals that get dunked on, sometimes unjustly but more often it's probably true or just bait.
I know that, the whole "scant remaining number of niji people" is just something I made in jest, especially considering the current mood and all.

I'll change it around if thats an issue.
aside from like one or two talents ninji is fine. it's the company we dunk on. Anyone who says otherwise wants an actual tribalfag war to break out. or is legally blind.
pretty sure everyone here at least respects Pomu if noone else

Dispite the Elira anti's shes fairly popular also Selen despite Vshitshow (the apex tournament) Enna and Rosemi too i think?

and those are just the "popular" picks
Yeah, it really is just the company that is at fault, but i dont exactly have any expectations that people would know that and will keep blaming anything Niji regardless.

Also hai Bay Lurker

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

I know you enjoy cock n balls but for all of our sakes including yours

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I'm just waiting for Bae to get snipped mid-conversation any moment now.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Kiki covered Senzawas cringe rap

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
"Who is Serious Sam? Sam Fisher? Sam from Transformers?"

This rat, I swear...

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)