Not open for further replies.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Archive
213gsdf42w34234.JPG
(its in reference to baes stream - for anyone skimming the thread)

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Hope her parents aren't watching this stream..

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hope her parents aren't watching this stream..
Don't worry, they are Asian. They aren't impressed enough with anything she does to bother watching any of her streams.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I CANT WATCH THIS SCENE

Ensok

Early Adopter
"Why is it so hard?"

That's what she said.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The camera operator appears to be drunk though....
Her mom isn't here, so he can't zoom in on her rack like last time, gomenasai.

hylic

After an arduous 8 hour upload on a 1.5mbps connection, I present to you:
Shisui Michiru's Elden Ring Vol 2 (42 minute runtime)

kestraline

Early Adopter
NexStage, the small corpo who had two of their five streamers quit soon after debut, is losing another one:

What rotten luck. I feel so bad for all of them since they all seemed pretty talented and had great designs, but the whole corpo seems to have been cursed from the start. Blair currently has 1.15k subscribers.

Currently that leaves Ayla Yew with 2.33k subscribers, and Zhuni Excel, with 732. None of them had grown enough to get monetized yet (though they can get money via Streamlabs donos), so it's possible Blair just decided the effort she was putting in was not worth doing for nearly free anymore. There's not much left of NexStage anymore so it'd be no surprise if the whole corpo announces it will disband in the next few days, as much as I wish they could pull off some sort of miracle and stick around.

It sucks but the corpo was done after the bathroom debut nonsense and two talent straight up quitting the next day. I did hear good stuff about Blair but that corpo really has been a distraction when it comes to people wanting to watch them. Yeah, they didn't mess up as bad as EIEN did with the Riifu departure and the chair incident, but NexStage as a group has just been a shit show for a long time.

Hopefully Blair finds something better in the future. She really did find the wrong corpo to apply for. Too many corpos seem promising when they start up and they fall apart so quickly, there are good reasons why people only see the likes of Phase Connect and Idol as viable for small corpos.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
And now Bae's oshi Roberu showed up in her chat!

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She really tried to pretend she was doing a karaoke stream :whatastory:
23467.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
She's definitely pulling in the #s this stream, over 15.5k ccv.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (15).png

I love that there is some lunatic live-translating this to Japanese.
:gurasemperfi:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I just got home and why the fuck are my options for streams today either this cursed shit:
or this even more cursed shit
I just spent two hours sitting through way too many piss and shit stories only to not get my fucked up story read.

CONTENT, BUT THE CONTENT. God has declared war tonight

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
There is approximately zero chance Bae would understand the 'pearl necklace' double entendre. This poor, poor zoomer rat.

Or any reference, for that matter. This poor innocent child

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

After an arduous 8 hour upload on a 1.5mbps connection, I present to you:
Shisui Michiru's Elden Ring Vol 2 (42 minute runtime)

Wait, give me a clock reaction if necessary, but are you Animal Friend? If so, thanks for your good work, both with your vids and your live-translating for the PC JP girls.

It sucks but the corpo was done after the bathroom debut nonsense and two talent straight up quitting the next day. I did hear good stuff about Blair but that corpo really has been a distraction when it comes to people wanting to watch them. Yeah, they didn't mess up as bad as EIEN did with the Riifu departure and the chair incident, but NexStage as a group has just been a shit show for a long time.

Hopefully Blair finds something better in the future. She really did find the wrong corpo to apply for. Too many corpos seem promising when they start up and they fall apart so quickly, there are good reasons why people only see the likes of Phase Connect and Idol as viable for small corpos.

I listened to the VOD of her stream today - not hard since it was under 40 minutes. Trying to read between the lines, I think she got a job offer related to her college major and decided she couldn't let the opportunity pass her by. She didn't rule out streaming again in the future but said it wouldn't be any time soon.

And to be clear, the talent quit after their normal debuts, not that weird concert bathroom thing, which happened before.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
"Moral of the story: just don't be a dick!" - Bae

I can't fucking believed I watched this entire thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom