How far will they go

Edit : i shouldve add spoiler but its 4 am and im lazy

Edit 2 : fuck. Thank you bossman

Last edited:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

niggaphil

They're California women.

Southern California women. Plus they're coworkers, all introverts, and she's got that big titty pon onee-san energy that Lia and Bear especially seem to love. Shiina may be the most geographically distant from the other CA girls (Los Angeles is a sprawling hellscape so it's very possible for Lia/Uruka/Airi to be on one side with Shiina on the other).

Shiina hasn't yet done an off-collab with the CA crew, but they're all probably gathering for OffKai again this year.. so perhaps we'll be graced by at least the EN girls getting drunk in a hotel room with Muumi and other managers wrangling while Fish guards the Phase booth from inside his Coke bottle fort.
The only PC off collab I could remember from them was browsing BAD DRAGON at the Convention...... I think Lia mentioned it in her stream..... I think one of them bought something from there (I could be wrong)
Now with this memory, it reminds me that they are literally degenerate..... :fishmandispair:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Room for kronii's rizz stream is up, hope it's some cringekino instead of just cringe.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Am I the only one doesn't want a Pippa Kson collab? I don't care about Kson AT ALL and I would much rather Pippa actually did s stream that was fun.
1683707570092.png

I didn't realize you could even do this!
Also to add, I really don't care about Kson myself but apparently she's strongest in collabs so maybe it would be kino?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Cliptax: i decided that a girl that gets decent numbers for an indie and has a loyal fanbase needs more views, so i decided to dilute her viewerbase with coomers and degens by posting the moment where she accidentally flashes her panties on stream, which she deleted specifically so she wouldn't attract creeps or degens.
And then you wonder why people dont like you....

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Posting this after the Proctor's purge is cheap.
Meh.. im just posting it to keep it somewhere after its deleted. If i take a ban for posting a vtuber ass reveal with pants on well its pretty gay

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sawa still working on her debut. Has a zatsu planned this Friday

Archive
Also teased her membership emotes

Archive

niggaphil

Posting this after the Proctor's purge is cheap.
At least I won't see another 10 pages of "wanna smell fart from their asses" posts. It was a blessing for me not seeing that due to my sleep. I think the ass photo could move to degeneracy thread?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
[update] She is posting more.

Apparently this was in response to people not believing that she has a large butt. Also, she is vodka drunk.

I'm sure Sithis will be very happy to see this when he wakes up.
:smugpipi:

Nooooooo. God damn it woman! Ruining my immersion!

What happens to my headcanon of her being a little Russian goblin jewess that eats garbage? How dare she make me think of her as a woman and not an autistic dumpster fire.. For shame!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Wise words from one ouro kronii.

Archive

Last edited:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I feel you have to bring a substantially negative value to the conversation to get banned from places like this, but boy did vn qualify
That can't be true, I'm still here.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Kson decided to give her take on the merch % drana

Archive

damn she really decided to go all in recently
huh

Also katta decided to delete everything what a shame

A

UberSoldat

Kson decided to give her take on the merch % drana

Archive

damn she really decided to go all in recently huh

Kson is ensuring other companies won't work with her in the future with her recent comments

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Kson is ensuring other companies won't work with her in the future with her recent comments
Im pretty sure she was already in bad terms with nijisanji. Cant confirm tho

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I kind of want to know all the Vshojo contract terms. For some reason I'm deeply suspicious that kson's contract looks just a little bit sweeter than Veibae's did.

And boy would that be a receipe for rifts between talents.

Limkin

This somehow implies anyone but vshoujo (that barely qualifies as a company) was willing to do so in the first place. She has nothing to lose, vshoujo isn't going to fire her because then they are left with basically no people to speak of, and no one else is going to hire her. Her initial talks about making her own vtuber agency went up in smokes. Even if she started one now people already saw she has zero understanding of the industry, just her own copium induced delusions, so it would be an agency of one talent.
Edit: If she started one it would be interesting to see how quickly it would die, because big surprise, running business requires money and with her "all to talents nothing to corpo" attitude she wouldn't be making much. Or how quickly she realizes she was wrong and goes full capitalist betraying everything she believed in just to make money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom