"Do you know what a 'Brony' is?"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Bettel is drunk and talking about being an alcoholic.
Hakka is talking about random shit.
They invited Flayon and hes not being annoying (which is impressive).

Honestly its a great zatsudan. They are now talking about crying.

Edit:
Shinri is here and they are talking about anime waifus

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
This time the Clipper for Tenma Spicy noodle stream is fast

Enjoy the Romanian old hag suffering from successes in Mahjong Soul Sponsorship :Vesper-UNHINGED:

So my neighbor came and knocked on my door during the Tenma screams in pain section of that clip, asking if anything was wrong.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

"That can't be Mr. Beast, he can't be watching Vtubers, he can't be a degenerate..." - Ouro Kronii 2023

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
It's now become a full VG collab. :sanasmile: Waifu talk lured in Shinri.

That Mr.Beast channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmG8DU-heNF5TC6AnfWBrag/featured
1682838905689.png

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Poor Gabe, first Riifu leaves him and now Juna's talking about blowing guys on stream. Who can he possibly turn to now?

Remington, hopefully.

View attachment 22642View attachment 22641View attachment 22638:kaelalaugh:
Cheri's got a really distinct style that stands out.

I have the weirdest sense of... I want to say like deja vu but doesn't really fit. Something about the visual style is reminding me of something but without a sense of what it is.

huh, didnt notice Nina Kosaka was streaming mount and blade, she is 8 hours deep in this current stream and seems very into it
holy fuck it seems like she is not complete dogshit at it too

i dont think anyone else in NijiEN is autistic enough to play Mount and Blade but hopefully this means other corpos could get perms, i would love if Vesper played it

I was there from pretty early on, Vesper raided into her so I suspect he probably knows. She did ask him if he knew the game but I don't know if he answered or not. I tuned out of the stream after a while but she absolutely was dog shit at it 2-4 hours in but I presume she did a legitimate tournament arc for some time since she was getting into that when I left and learned to fight somewhat during that time.

I really don't like Nina's personality, but I appreciate her taste in games.

Same in some ways, she's really close to what I'd say would be my perfect kind of woman but she's got a few very annoying traits. Biggest would be her propensity to repeat things in threes very often, no idea why but fuck me if it isn't annoying as fuck.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Found this funny meme about Phaseconnect talents ranking. It is compared with the english football

View attachment 22672
I was hoping Rie's team would say something interesting for me to mock but it's literally one word and I still don't understand what it's supposed to say about her.

Fau

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Relevant. Anyways shame she’s graduating but who knows maybe she’s gotten into like Hololive Gen 7 or somethin.

Speaking of Hololive. Here’s a sora clip (and also a Sora clipper incase any of you needed one of those)

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Am I the only one who thinks she sounds a lot like Yuri ? Not doing the same voice, but if you remember her deep voice, you can easily imagine her doing this voice. And similar cadence, and the way she screams "look at me".
I think I'm coping badly
Not gonna lie, the thought passed through my head at one point. Dont remember exactly when but she did say something at one point and I thought

"Shit that almost sounded like Yuri, how weird would it be that she was going to double dip and debut under another company"

But nothing else lines up and Yuri cant really maintain the voice for long. I'm guessing /VT/ already discovered the PL of everyone in PRISM and Vreverie.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

fortnitesmasherX

Question for you guys, who, if anyone, do you watch from Illuna or Xsoleil? Personlly, I only ever watch Maria, and I also like Kotoka and Doppio. What blunders do you think these two waves made that tanked their viewership, and can you see them gaining momentum in the future?

Not-Username

Ollie made math problems for Zeta.
That should be interesting (in 3h as of this post)

SaejimaHaruka

Finally some normal looking Egyptian feet. I am still hunted by HinaBoBina's hobbit feet, that was genuinely gross.
Also confirms she's white and probably not fat. Too bad she's French Canadian.

A few days after Froot was largely shit on for her tweet about Silvervale and Veibae leaving, she's back to streaming.

View attachment 22618
Not sure how many men she cheated on to get that on her hand, but it's business as usual at the Froot household.

That finger ratio... What if Aprimum actually had twins sons all along? Froot tranny arc by 2025, mark my words.

HNGGGGGGGG! it looks stellar! I'm die, thank you forever! SHORT HAIR! AAAAAAAAAAA

hoodie off
View attachment 22630
I'm having a bit of a woman moment. I love short hair. I love Selen. I should, rationally speaking, love this. But I'm not feeling it. It's like I'm looking at two different haircuts meshed together. I think it would have looked much better if she went with the straight bangs variation that she showed on stream - just a nice short hair hime cut. Alternatively, get rid of the hime cut, and keep the bangs with even hair length (even chin length could work maybe). Final option, keep hime cut with no bangs. Basically, pairing hime cut with anything but straight bangs looks really weird.

TL;DR: It's short, so it's still good, whatever.

Also, not into the street style, her second outfit is still my favorite.
Obligatory plea to stop calling Selen a tomboy.
Selen.PNG

Finally, on topic of:

:holohag:

:hololove:

I have been thinking about this for a while. We all love hags here. How come Koyori doesn't get some HAGLOVE? She's 34, surely that's old enough to qualify in the JP vtuber sphere. She also streamed more than full-time hours last year. For the more autistic among us, here's a gun, you guys like those, right?
NotKoroyi.PNG
Anyway, she's playing DK Island 2, because she finishes games she starts, even if she's garbage at them.

HAG COYOTE LOVE

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Speaking of Hololive. Here’s a sora clip (and also a Sora clipper incase any of you needed one of those)

They do a lot of Aki clips which makes me happy. My favorite clip channel since they tend to do lengthier stuff ie beyond 2-3 minutes.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I can't believe this. Chinks... starting to like Phase Connect?! Someone please save them from the bugs.
But think of the opportunities.

Genshin Impact collabs. Yuan. Mandarin learning streams. Yuan. Kson Deep Dive: Why she's literally worse than Hitler. Yuan. Drawing Chairman Xi. Yuan. Tencent games catalogue! Yuan. Deep Dive: Covid. American Conspiracy or Failure of Capitalism? And did I mention Yuan?
Nina has been playing some of the "autism catnip" games from what I've seen, like CK3 and Factorio.
At a minimum, CK3 is something she enjoyed offline. I think she held back from showing her full powerlevel after debut and only started to really show off her autistic taste in recent months.

Nina is just as autistic as Vesper, but has less dead air (Vesper can have minutes-long silent phases in game streams) and a biting, oftentimes selfdeprecating sense of humour where Vesper leans hard into memberberries.

What I'm saying is, Nina is the better Vesper.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I have been thinking about this for a while. We all love hags here. How come Koyori doesn't get some HAGLOVE? She's 34, surely that's old enough to qualify in the JP vtuber sphere. She also streamed more than full-time hours last year. For the more autistic among us, here's a gun, you guys like those, right?
Gun? Did you say GUN?
gungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungungunguniscool
...I will consider giving her some love.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Vesper would be the better Nina if he could get perms to play half of the autistic games he wants to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom