"My name is bentooo! You don't know the song Hana? Oh man, you and your 'bule' (Indonesian for gaijin) shenanigans"Miyu Ottavia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
She doesn't deserve to be defended. I hope she stays banned. She's no different than that guy who made the "Are they playing THAT wizard game?" Website. She wants her audience to harass Gura and vTubers more generally. Truthfully it will be interesting to see how this plays out. Venti's playbook is exactly the same as the one the trans activists used to go after Pikamee (after the trans holocaust tactic failed, accuse her of being Pedobait).

She might stay banned or she might get reinstated, the only people who control Youtube are the people who own Youtube and Youtube is _not_ a free speech platform. Yes that's a bad thing, but I see no reason to demand Free Speech for my enemies when everyone had to dance around the word Covid for two years. Aso better not mention that maybe every precinct in the last election may not have had entirely honest results. Why do I want her to convince some loon in her audience to show up at Gura's house at 3 AM with a bowie knife because he needs to "protect the kids?"
personally I think the strike is fair but idk about ban (as far as I can tell she went after Gura over two years ago and then over two years later ironmouse for like 20 minutes)
Just based on principle that she only got 1 strike but got a ban. It’s 3 strikes for a ban. I don’t think we should advocate for the continuous breaking of the 3 strike policy

Spirelord

Hello.
Jesus, put a warning before posting Nicholas DeOrio, I almost read that tweet.

In other news Pika's doing the organization puzzle game others have been doing. It's her last week as well, make sure you archive what you can.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
these motherfuckers should shut up considering they don’t know what the fuck they’re talking about

it’s not really about Venti calling lolicons pedos (you made it that and people justifiably reacted). It’s about her calling a famous YouTuber pedo-bait, calling her fans pedos, and the company she’s employed with pedo-bait too. If you don’t remember the story then don’t talk about an update to it with braindead fucking takes

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
She got a strike on her old gura video that was slandering her and hololive pretty hard and calling the fans and vtubers pedophiles. Pretty nasty shit which got her that strike for harassment and bullying. Getting one strike is not the end of the world she just can't stream and grift for a bit which is why she is screaming and crying.
Fuck (not literally) Brittney. Besides the whole Gura nonsense, she's managed to cuck old Think Before You Sleep, which was a pretty good redpill channel, but now is going into the shitter.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
View attachment 17622
Rin says she isn't going to stream the 100k mark but I'm happy for her
37849.png
Can't say I like the shorts meta but I'm glad my oshi has gotten the attention of so many people in such a quick way :sanasmile:
I am genuinely happy for Rin but considering how she is, I feel bad for the part of her brain that's thinking she doesn't deserve this. She's the type that really wants to feel like she earned something before feeling satisfied. During her first few weeks, she didn't want anyone to call her their oshi because she wanted to feel like she earned it first. Every members stream, she'll vaguely mention how guilty she feels about not doing enough for members (even though she does more than most chuubas I know). While Mako gifting her 300 memberships every week is good for money and numbers, I wish he'd slow down some. She probably wants to earn members more organically rather than having some JP oil baron do it for her (Not to mention there's always the chance of some weirdo getting in). There's definitely a part of her that thinks this is undeserved and wishes Yuko got it or some shit.

Rin, on the off chance that you're reading this(assuming you're not @John Vtuber in disguise), Neal blessed you for sure but your shorts were engaging enough to take advantage of that blessing and run away with it. You're gonna feel bad but you're a fantastic content creator and this was going to happen eventually so feel at least a little pride with it and keep doing you.

Am I overthinking this? Hell yes I am. But goddamn it I want my oshi whose body is falling apart on the daily to be happier with herself.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I would like to once again state for the record that I am not Rin Penrose or the alt-account of Rin Penrose

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

View attachment 17574
Show your love for you oshi today!

Best at taking care of a sick friend: Fauna (best EN onee-san)
most "ponkotsu" (e.g. clumsy): IRyS
first to get bitten in a zombie apocalypse: Mumei (just to find out what it's like)
one with the best luck: Amelia (probably should be dead)
one you'd like to be your mom: Bae (Fauna's going to run away with this one, and it'll be a travesty)
gold medalist in a hololive English Sports Day event: Bae (I feel like rat has the stamina)
one with the messiest room: Ina
best at coming up with a date plan: Calli (when she wants, she has everything ready to go)
best at assembling furniture: Amelia (built her own 3D studio)
most "seiso" (pure): Fauna (I write down as she just flipped off everyone during her VR birthday)

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
How do you think the shippers who are also unicorns would react if the girls were actually romantically involved? Would they play some mental gymnastics to somehow find that it's ok since it's not with a male still?

Horo7618

No one in particular
How do you think the shippers who are also unicorns would react if the girls were actually romantically involved? Would they play some mental gymnastics to somehow find that it's ok since it's not with a male still?
That kind doesn't see girls as human beings, so it won't count.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Looks like Rekieta is catching flack from vtuber fans for defending Brittany Venti because her channel got struck. Not sure if her getting struck is even related to vtubers but replies are sperging about how she doesn't deserve to be defended with some even citing his Pippa connection as a gotcha.

Yeah, I like Nick's streams but it seems like he was ready to jump at the gun and defend w/out knowing all the details.

No way am I fan of Venti. I find her to be fake as fuck, vapid, and had that mean girls attitude about her. But at least she got her channel back. Though the Gura shit she pulled was out of pocket and seemed to be a way to attach herself to a more popular entity. Now In short she fucked around and found out.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
They'd probably think they're secretly Bi and open to get dicked by the right man (them)

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Animated Lofi Diamond City Lights

Cute video, but that arrangement wasn't nearly interesting enough to justify a 6 minute runtime.
Agree. An upbeat song would probably be better with the animation. This felt more melancholic as it progressed.

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Yeah, I like Nick's streams but it seems like he was ready to jump at the gun and defend w/out knowing all the details.
Have you watched a recent Rackets stream? I've only been keeping up on his status using his KF thread, stopped watching him when I found his night streams off-putting (soon after the Depp/Heard trial stuff iirc). From what I read, I'm in no rush to begin again

Horo7618

No one in particular

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Have you watched a recent Rackets stream? I've only been keeping up on his status using his KF thread, stopped watching him when I found his night streams off-putting (soon after the Depp/Heard trial stuff iirc). From what I read, I'm in no rush to begin again

Ah, I'm the opposite. Mostly his Friday streams or streams where he's shooting the shit with a guest are the only ones I pay attention to, I couldn't keep up with his court streams after the Depp stuff.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Jesus Christ... 5 minutes into the game and I'm already hemorrhaging braincells.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
these motherfuckers should shut up considering they don’t know what the fuck they’re talking about

it’s not really about Venti calling lolicons pedos (you made it that and people justifiably reacted). It’s about her calling a famous YouTuber pedo-bait, calling her fans pedos, and the company she’s employed with pedo-bait too. If you don’t remember the story then don’t talk about an update to it with braindead fucking takes

View attachment 17625
Can't say I like the shorts meta but I'm glad my oshi has gotten the attention of so many people in such a quick way :sanasmile:
I am genuinely happy for Rin but considering how she is, I feel bad for the part of her brain that's thinking she doesn't deserve this. She's the type that really wants to feel like she earned something before feeling satisfied. During her first few weeks, she didn't want anyone to call her their oshi because she wanted to feel like she earned it first. Every members stream, she'll vaguely mention how guilty she feels about not doing enough for members (even though she does more than most chuubas I know). While Mako gifting her 300 memberships every week is good for money and numbers, I wish he'd slow down some. She probably wants to earn members more organically rather than having some JP oil baron do it for her (Not to mention there's always the chance of some weirdo getting in). There's definitely a part of her that thinks this is undeserved and wishes Yuko got it or some shit.

Rin, on the off chance that you're reading this(assuming you're not @John Vtuber in disguise), Neal blessed you for sure but your shorts were engaging enough to take advantage of that blessing and run away with it. You're gonna feel bad but you're a fantastic content creator and this was going to happen eventually so feel at least a little pride with it and keep doing you.

Am I overthinking this? Hell yes I am. But goddamn it I want my oshi whose body is falling apart on the daily to be happier with herself.
Her shorts are pretty good. Sadly I cant really catch her streams due to timezones.

Lesbians are cool. The problem is anything with a penis. Hence why "male voice" and "male on stream" meme is a thing. Hell even with co-workers they sperg out. Like the Elira + Uki thing. The dude is possibly the gayest vtuber out there and unicorns were freaking out because he was in the same room as their oshi.

Clip Tax: Another Vesper Clip from that same Paper's Please stream

Who is this femboy and why should I care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom