"You know you are in South East Asia when you have the following: dogs barking in the background, a TV open because a family member is watching, bunch of banana and mangoes, palm trees, coconuts... motorcycle noises outside, do you guys have flying cockroaches too?"Millie Parfait

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Feels weird watching someone like Lord Sneeder talking about retarded chuuba drama on stream, the merge has fucked up the right order of things.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
No Josh.... I mean... yeah okay I don't like Shondo's voice but she's funny :shiinastare: People don't JO to Shondo... do they? :pippasadl:
On the bright side if it's her she has a very generic Asian name :whatastory: so she's probably fine for the most part unless people really go hardcore into it.
Yeah I'm already stumped... I mean I'm going off the incredibly retarded merican take that if you speak Korean you ARE Korean, no exceptions. And google tells me that name is Chinese..... it's that easy, I'm discombobulated.....
See that's why we try to shill you on Meemaw, she's already put together for the most part if we could just break her out of her psychological draw to men twice her age
I'll take the Hot-Damaged Old man stuff over the BL twink shit any day. I don't think she has an in-between setting.:menhera:
If Cookies wan get buff as they age, that helps the world a little, if they want to starve themselves and put on makeup it fucks us up more.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
No one mentioned Fuyo and Lopi playing the funny naked cannibal game.
At least they enabled big head mode, unlike Yuko. It's the only way to properly play the game.

>click play
>they talk about wanting to play Ark

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Feels weird watching someone like Lord Sneeder talking about retarded chuuba drama on stream, the merge has fucked up the right order of things.
First he decided not to nuke our thread back on KF.
Then he mentioned Pippa on MATI.
Then he praised us for keeping our shit together.
Then he featured Pikamee's graduation.
Then he discussed Pippa's lore on MATI again.
Soon he might finally stream using an animated slobber mutt avatar.
One day he'll forget to switch accounts and we'll see him send a massive akasupa to his oshi.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Phase artists collabing. They were talking about "butt fangs" a second ago. EDIT: POVs
Meemaw

Kidnapper

Racoon

Macho

EDIT: Forgot how good an artist Yuri is.

EDIT: Tenma: "Bob Ross is my father, I'll fuck you up! ...His 'happy accidents', I was one of them."

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Shiina, Tenma, Panko, and Yuri are having a drawing collab with multiple POV. Art streams are my personal favorite.

Shiina POV

Tenma POV

Yuri POV

Panko POV

Edit: Ah... ninja'd

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's Panko is looking a bit like a little Oni.....
pankoni.PNG
Edit: I guess it's Tenma.... Idduno though...
tenmahmm.PNG

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yeah I'm already stumped... I mean I'm going off the incredibly retarded merican take that if you speak Korean you ARE Korean, no exceptions. And google tells me that name is Chinese..... it's that easy, I'm discombobulated.....

I'll take the Hot-Damaged Old man stuff over the BL twink shit any day. I don't think she has an in-between setting.:menhera:
If Cookies wan get buff as they age, that helps the world a little, if they want to starve themselves and put on makeup it fucks us up more.
There's always a chance that it's not a real dox and the Yip name that got leaked is just something else lol but could be worth paying attention to in the future. I like Juna so I dunno how much digging I'll do, not like she pulled a Kurt or anything that would agitate my autism :smugpipi:

Meemaw just needs someone to show her that she doesn't have to find a geriatric to find someone who'll take care of her, the peepaw love will only lead to pain and suffering in the long run

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
dunno how much digging I'll do, not like she pulled a Kurt or anything that would agitate my autism

Dig and then bury it deeper :smugpipi:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa's getting a huge load of artwork for her birthday, and some of it's quite good, but I think this one deserves highlighting in particular, for how much it looks like the avatar of a certain lolcow orbiter of Pippa's.

FqR69MNaUAAI_d0

Brapfiend

One day he'll forget to switch accounts and we'll see him send a massive akasupa to his oshi.
Don't forget when he postponed taking the site down for maintenance until after Coco's graduation stream was over

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

God, this is adorable.

Big chuungus wholesome streamer. She uses alot of google translate in that stream to communicate with her english viewers.

this shit

fuck it
Found this on hackernews, I'm not enough of a techie to summarize it but looks like live2d bad

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Talking about wanting to masturbate but arguing about social justice bullshit at the same time. About as perfect of an example of Kirsche's content you can find.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I'm shocked and appalled that he doesn't like Pippa's yab merchandise. Who could've possibly foreseen this?

... why did Fishman put out merch like that? Jesus.
Considering his (Null) oshi used to be Chris=chan, he doesn't have much room to talk does he?

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Found this on hackernews, I'm not enough of a techie to summarize it but looks like live2d bad
That should not really affect corpos, since they are developing L2D models with trusted partners. This is a huge deal for indies who can't use trusted, high-profile riggers and I would think games with L2D assets. I would also not trust any free models released online because of this.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Some hero autist parsed every single Pippa stream Quote Tweet from yesterday. He analyzed every single one looking for people from the LGBTQ community, and then saw if they were harrassment tweets, or in support of Pippa. The results probably won't surprised you.

View attachment 15411
Original post with the receipts here.

Why, it's almost as though all social media sites were just breeding grounds for psychic viruses and should be nuked from orbit. You know, just to be sure.

Remember! Flamethrowers are legal in 50 49 U.S. states (Fuck you, Maryland), so do your part!

Here, have a Battle Botan:

battle botan by @akagi_A.png

Throw in when someone made him a full VTuber slobbermutt model, and he almost used it (I know, horseshoes, hand grenades, etc.)

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

its been awhile since I saw Flay, he's playing Gartic with fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom