"I'll take nuts in just about anything put your nuts in anything and I'll eat them... Wait"Sayu Sincronisity

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS IOWA

I think there's a higher chance that one of them will be hired by Cover, I'll place it 65%

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Calli really doesn't give a fuck.
Literally using her 3D as a sendoff for Bogievoxx.
They're her friends i guess, no other myth has so many connections as her in the streaming community so it makes sense
I think there's a higher chance that one of them will be hired by Cover, I'll place it 65%
No chance, the chick is continuing on her own, the dude is retiring for good

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ci, especially, would be an amazing pickup for any corpo, I feel. Her singing is amazing and rivals Suisei, to me.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Crown...kinda hits different with the whole context of their graduation/retirement, not gonna lie. And goddamn if that tiny gal doesn't have a crazy set of pipes on her.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Karen may be one of the cringiest, heaviest people around but I respect how loyal she is to her friends. This is the best way she could have said goodbye to them.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Ci will continue solo activities as stated in the announcement while Fra will be lessening his activities for the time being
Both still going to retain their current persona too after the disbandment

RiverBear

Loli voice is amazing
Yep, Ci has an amazing voice. Too bad there's too little songs that feature her solo vocal chops

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
This is the last song for the 3D showcase. Calli must be way closer with them than I thought to do two songs with them. Glad they got to do these songs, I really like both of them quite a bit.
Honestly for all the ups and downs and goofy shit she does, she really does seem to be all in for people she's buddies with.
Despite the attempts to call her out for missing call-ins and stuff lol

Karen may be one of the cringiest, heaviest people around but I respect how loyal she is to her friends. This is the best way she could have said goodbye to them.
I think so too. Might just be me thinking too into it, but it does seem like a lot of the "issues" she has regarding coworkers and stuff are because she keeps trying to commit sudoku through overwork. Otherwise she always seems to be willing to ride.

Official Calli shop? Can you convince Cover to use it for their OTHER stuff Calli? Because goddamn does shipping go in raw. Help them get some decent over seas merch distribution lol. Edit: Well shit. Unless I heard her wrong, other girls 3D stuff is supposed to show up on it? Maybe she did hassle them to help some over seas bros out lol

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
That was better than I expected by quite a bit. Good job, wigger.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Let me summarize a few of the last comments: Pink woman good.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Yeah that was pretty nice. It wasn't as "interesting" as Ina or Kiara's lives but there was a lot of great songs.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Most Calli way of ending ever lol
From a non-fan perspective this showcase was pretty fun, pink woman are sometimes good

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Honestly for all the ups and downs and goofy shit she does, she really does seem to be all in for people she's buddies with.
Despite the attempts to call her out for missing call-ins and stuff lol
I always thought that this was one of the biggest things that people made a damn mountain out of a molehill of. Calli catches so much flak online for this, but yet when it's Gura, people are just happy to go all "Awww, the silly shark probably was so tired that she overslept."
It's a stupid ass double standard.

USS IOWA

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Very cool of Calli to get Boogey Voxx on for both of their songs together crown and graveyard shift are such bangers and I love that Jiangshi's voice good shit all around

Pink woman continues to be good

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I just realized that unlike Ina and Kiara, Calli didn't perform on the HoloEN stage, I can't believe she hates HoloEN. :watamelon:

RiverBear

Pink Woman bad. I hope she graduates and joins Vshojo because she clearly prefers their talent freedom.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
What everyone else said. But ramped up more because Calli’s my 2nd favorite VTuber

I knew this’d be phenomenal

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Nana is doing a karaoke for Nijisanji songs; she pushed her stream to watch Calli's concert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom