"♫ But if you close your eyes; Does it almost feel like, nothing's changed dayoo! ♫ and if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like, we've been here dayooOOO! ♫"Pikamee fans watching Henya

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Can we just talk for a moment about how ridiculous these two's poses are?

ezgif-4-37a45141bb.jpg

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Also A-chan met Ina and Gura for the first time now

edit: for while now my twitter embeds stopped working, could anyone know why? Thy used to work a few weeks ago and I dont remember changing any browser settings
1674836955498.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Something about Calli in an idol costume just feels...wrong. It doesn't look bad at all, it just feels offputting.
You take the mori out of wigger clothes, but you can't take the wigger out of mori!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
edit: for while now my twitter embeds stopped working, could anyone know why? Thy used to work a few weeks ago and I dont remember changing any browser settings
View attachment 11796
Mine has been like this for some weeks too.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Twitter embeds
Had issues for twitter embeds on this site on Firefox when I had an addon/extension that controlled video media or added options for picture in picture, full screen in window, and fullscreen.

They just didn't load. Thought it was my adblocker for a long time.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 1550-1600, Part 1
[
Part 2]

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
♨ FVR: FlaVR
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
ⓘ INF: Highly informative

◷ NIJ: WrestleSanji liveposting continues [post]

☆ HST: Tempus Half-Year Anniversary liveposting continues [post] Vesper is not there, this fact will not escape the attention of people. All kind of people
Him not joining the collab was decided beforehand [post]. Tweet mentioning him was deleted [post]

☆ HST: Vesper got a bad timing with Japan visit [post]
People will remember [post]
Vesper should have joined at least HQ collab. Also clips of Axel, he is feeling helpless [post]
Just a line telling he would not join would've been nice [post]

What is Professional vtuber [post]
No consequences? [post]
Depends on the contract really [post]
Missing an event is not that big of a deal [post]

☆ HST: Food pic - Magni, penis [post], magmite [post]
Food pic - Axel, burgers [post], oh no, it's alive [post]
Axel reflections, RIP VOD [post]
Apparently reflections were not even that clear [post]
Judges rule on the results [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Lia ends Donothon, thanks everyone [post]
On quitting college - bad idea [post] On quitting college - not bad idea [post]
This is how you get unicorns [post] Unicorn talk continues for a while.
Lia's drama recap, someone with connections calls-in [post]
Eye-witness report [post]
Tenma says enough is enough, times out ExoVerseTV [post]
Another detailed recap of Lia drama [post]
Part 5 of Donothon was privated [post]
Archive - Lia Part 5 Donothon. Also a clip of the male visitor part [post]
Lia alt talks about self punishment [post]
Visual representation for clarity [post], and another art [post]
Another report from someone who watched [post]
Two possible scenarios [post]
Memes, the DNA of the soul [post], more memes [post]

Update on Pikamee, who was not streaming recently, but used Twitter [post]. Maybe Vshoujo will buy Voms [post] Actually her family got coof, admitted to a hospital [post]

◷ NIJ: Humble dreams of niji fan are coming true [post] and Nijisanji jewelry brand is prepared to launch
Nijisanji and Lotte collab, collage of promo pictures, PR article [post]. Also pictures of jewelry

TheAlmightyLoli stream timestamp with /vt/ reading [post]
also Yuikai Channel, EN indie, sus voice

Recommendation - Ririsya Music, JP indie composer, lyricist, singer. Has her own translators [post]

◷ NIJ: WrestleSanji Final bracket [post] Enna wins! [post] Selen's chatting stream, behind the scenes with notes [post]
Final message from the Winner [post]
WrestleSanji getting management support would've been great [post]
Annual NijiEN event would've been great to have in general [post]

Recommendation - JP 2view panda VTuber [post]

Point and laugh at the local, they didn't like onions [post]!

☆ HST: Tempus merch - stickers, guild cards, limited acrylic stands [post]

Recommendation - PowerNelson, vtuber with a comic book style model [post]
Apparently character is a public domain super hero, Power Nelson [post]

▷ HLO: New HoloCure trailer, more girls [post]

◷ NIJ: They put Logan Paul in the Royal Rumble and Vox got him out. After that he tagged Logan Paul on Twitter [post]

Asano Ruri comparing mocopi and Optitrack [post]

◷ NIJ: Igarashi Rika provides info on her unit. The units' name will be decided by girls later [post]
Also Nijisanji jewelry brand 'Dinamis', website in development

OniGiri, cooking vtuber, got a new model [post]

▷ HLO: IRyS is alive [post], and so is Namirin [post]

Tsunderia news - Tomoya is taking a 2 week break [post] Might be related to how AdSense handles payments.
Former Tsunderia manager Umiushi Urara allegedly in talks with a lawyer [post]
Tsunderia general discussing Amiya in the light of latest news [post]

Avispa Nectarinia, indie vtuber, had major problems with stepdad and was kicked out by landlord [post]

▷ HLO: Kiara is back home, released a schedule. Fire Emblem Engage is on the menu [post]
☆ HST: Holostars Tenma started playing it recently [post]. Also a situation with Arise streams, fuckery with permissions

☆ HST: Magni and Altare off collab, drawing [post], screenshot [post]

Idol CEO Aviel Basin posts open letter about Idol HE/Origin future - HE group will rebut as EN [post]
On the importance of branding [post]
How Origin group fans can react, also a reminder about the Star Project countdown [post]
Idol is too good to be true? [post]
Maybe Aviel is in way over his head, or the only professional in the west [post]
Long term investment in vtubing is good, targeting less then a year for the return is bad [post]
Fishman needs to take it seriously [post]

A Reddit post on Asmongold sub, promoting Pippa and Kirsche [post]
Ᵽ PHC: Asmongold reacts to Pippa Kirsche clip [post]

Update on Qwarue agency, they are deleting their tweets [post]

☆ HST: Machina roommate speculation, Devin McLaughlin aka Dathromin [post]

♨ FVR: Vtuber news site did an article on FLaVR [post], Pippa saw it [post]

▷ HLO: Dottovu commissioned new emotes [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Pippa is recommended to not visit /pcg/ [post] because of Lia [post]

☆ HST: Magni and Altare off collab, Beyblade [post]. Clip of their senpai Kaoru doing Beyblade ASMR [post], liveposting starts here
Beyblade master shows up [post]
YouTube copy of the ASMR [post]

About the required skill set for vtuber management [post]. And about women work environment [post]
History about the women only company [post], Archive - a news website article about that [post]
honestly it can be bad in any company if the main person is a bitch/dickhead [post]
On squeezing employees dry [post]

Another regular is a vtuber [post]
The Proctor about vtubers in/from this website [post]
On general opsec with regards to this and the other forums [post]

▷ HLO: Ame released Chiku Taku game, it's free [post], must be really expensive [post], she used it for the song [post]

Yuko of Idol promised a foot reveal at 100K [post], Metokur was right [post]
Details on her college plans - mum encouraged her to do more vtubing and put classes on hold [post], on which a lot of people here agree with her
But if it's STEM, you can find a good job [post]
Ᵽ PHC: Erina did pole dancing on a bridal showers, with her mom recording. Hunt for the video starts now! [post]

Murray Debut stream reactions and advice [post] and another one [post], about the belt [post], another one [post]

ⓘ INF: ▷ HLO: Polka and Nene collabed with an idol group Dempagumi.inc [post]

Free Live2D model, Foot-chan, is released upon this wretched world [post]
Eyes and eyebrows are customizable, and toes wigle when you speak!

▷ HLO: Zeta vaporeon fanart, Reine is here to make things worse [post]. Reine and IRyS vaporeons [post]

◷ NIJ: Ban Hada alt account tweeted details on earlier accident - a car crushing in her house [post]
Also, Nijisanji JP Gundou Mirei on vacation showing a place where she is.
Looks like Palestine [post], confirmed [post]
Gundou clip on her traveling hiatus [post]

◷ NIJ: Scarle showing pictures of rotten food including pics taken with a microscope [post]

◷ NIJ: Niji ex-ID apparently were tweeting someting vague [post], clarification, it's a lot of different problems, not all related to Niji [post]
Archive - NijiID tweets [post]
A word of caution against comparing NijiID to HoloID [post]
More NijiID and HoloID thoughts [post]
HoloID has no auditions [post]
More on that, ID chuubas are kinda stuck. Also there prob will be new HoloID [post]

Are corpo people here right now? [post]
Come clean and do Q&A! [post]

◷ NIJ: Maria Zaion duet cover [post]

Big Tamaki collab, also HiyoCro's Touri Sei and WACTOR's Hizuki Miu singing [post]

▷ HLO: Calli, and DemonDice ofc, have two cats. They revealed one (different) cat each, how will she avoid being cat-doxxed? [post]
Probably just two different cats [post] - a bit of miscommunication

◷ NIJ: Mika Melatika gonna reveal new costume [post], also on NijiID.
Shitpost announcement [post]

▷ HLO: More Suisei reactions, billboards in Japan. JP clipper translates oversea people' reactions [post]

☆ HST: Voice Acting for Multimedia Project Annoucement, Rikka and Kageyama Shien will be voicing [post]
On more projects like this Hypnosis Mic, Paradox Live [post]

Putting vtubing in your cv [post], maybe with more vague name? [post]

Thread discusses Asmongold words [post]
Talent vs algorith [post], simps vs schizos [post], xqc and Twitch [post], react content meta [post]
Josh Strife Hayes thirstpost [post], Josh appreciation [post]
Vtubers relying on skill and talent [post] clarification on looks [post] counter to that [post] looks are the hook, rest is content [post] Big Twitch vtubers def rely on looks and sex appeal [post]
Appearance filters [post]
2d > 3d [post], Critical appreciation / xqc shitting [post]
Asmon's history with vtubers [post]
Main Asmongold YouTube channel features clip of him reacting to Pippa Kirschey [post] Link [post]
Positive Asmon post from a long time viewer, met with positivity. Clips of Zack [post], more positivity [post]
More from Azehara, who started all this. Asmon is a commentator, and very prolific content creator. Also, collab begging is shitty [post]

▷ HLO: Kronii made a Twitter space talking about bread [post]

☆ HST: Shinri community posts recommendation [post]

◷ NIJ: NijiEN girls off collab [post], having fun [post], another kissing clip [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Current state of the /pcg/ [post], baitpost material [post]

PSA for aspiring or active vtubers here, there is a threat of cancelation for acknowledging this website [post]
Pippa is ok, and the websites were not the issue with DN [post]
Depends on audience [post]
Corpo or not is the thing [post]
This website is no name. The other forum yea sure [post]
Yeah no shit. Also no name status is a fragile thing [post]
Left wing content creators associating with the other forum and Josh [post]
Azehara's take [post]

▷ HLO: Gawr Gura members only post. She is in Japan, plans to stream in Feb [post]

▷ HLO: Info on 4th FEST [post]

◷ NIJ: Iluna half-year anniversary goods [post]

About Neena Makurano graduation [post]

☆ HST: What if Vesper didn't have work visa for Japan visit [post]

Ᵽ PHC: Is Shiina chinese?! [post]
Shirara is [post]
Is Pippa the only white in PC? [post]
Lumi is chinese too [post]
Lumi looked white in the pics [post]

☆ HST: Magni Altare off collab, unarchavied karaoke [post] Twitch big vtubers [post]
Archive - Off Collab Almond Unarchavied Karaoke [post]
Magni gifted Altare Pikachu bag and Pikachu puma shoes [post], twitter pics [post]

◷ NIJ: Most of EN is having Unfortunate Spacemen collab [post]
Reminder that this game came out 2 years before Among us [post]
And offers more gameplay [post]

If you spot any mistakes, missing info etc, point that shit to me in DMs

Cleared the Calli's cats part, thank you @Scoots !

...edit: for while now my twitter embeds stopped working, could anyone know why?
My Twitter embeds appear to be fine, Google Chrome on desktop, w/o media addons:

Last edited:

lvl8

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Heres a peculiar conundrum: tranny or a Fin?

The diet of an average Fin consists of sigs with no filter and estonian vodka so i'm not sure

Medically diagnosed intersex disorder, according to Twitter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Checking if anyone can confirm, but the Tsunderia /vt/ thread claims Lisa posted and quickly deleted these tweets earlier today.
1674805746606805.png

lvl8

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Checking if anyone can confirm, but the Tsunderia /vt/ thread claims Lisa posted and quickly deleted these tweets earlier today.
View attachment 11798
I read that as Lia and was confused as to why it was a big deal. It's always her Joker arc.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
View attachment 11798
The first tweet is still there so this is probably legit. /vt/ are /vt/ but this feels like one of those things inconsequential enough to think they wouldn't make it up.

I wonder how much time Tsunderia had to prepare for this dissolution. I'm not particularly chomping at the bit for any of them to join Niji (especially if they don't want to go corpo now) but any of them with aspirations to do so COULD have been part of the audition that closed on Jan. 23 if they had enough warning from management. I'd be pissed if I was eyeing that audition and then effectively let go 4 days after it closed.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
How it got to that point, who knows? The talents and management likely won't talk about it for obvious reasons.

I seem to recall that Yuri trash-talked CyberLive on stream once, either right after it collapsed or right after joining PC. She still did it somewhat reservedly though. Giving yourself a history of trash-talking your corpo is a good way for future corpos to not want to work with you, but I guess CL was enough of a known failure that she felt some safety to do so.

Poor person was born a Fin. So sad.

A Finn, as in Finnish? Or is "fin" something else? I can't keep up with you zoomers at the rate you all invent new slurs, I swear.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Good day, TVA frens. I bring you cute takodachi art:
FndgNjYaIAI2O--.jpeg

And Sena Bonbon maid AI art courtesy of Fred Fakes on the fan discord (she got a part time stint working for Marie Mehlo in this piece):
01986-612939167-masterpiece_best_quality_illustration_1girl_solo_focus_1.4_Accurate_five-finge...png
01989-3729896721-masterpiece_best_quality_illustration_1girl_solo_focus_1.4_Accurate_five-fing...png01984-4216200212-masterpiece_best_quality_illustration_1girl_solo_focus_1.4_Accurate_five-fing...png
Speaking of Sena, she's doing a killdozer stream on Sunday. Might be worth checking out if you are interested in that event. From what I understand she's a fan of a youtuber named Wendigoon who does sort of in-depth deep dives on this sort of thing, and is interested in doing some similar style content - so this stream may be an experiment in that approach from Sena.
1674843044219.png

Hope you guys are having a good day.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sava is doing her ASMR stream that's been delayed for like two weeks

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Woo, just got my IRyS merch! 3 days earlier than the 'expected' date given when it first went out. I think I still have more coming though, because some other event happened shortly after and then I felt dumb because I didn't wait to bundle them together for shipping costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom