"Konyappi~ it's Hololive 4th gen's Takoyaki Tower-samaaa~"Tokoyami Towa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Nina has a unique set of antis that baby the NijiEN boys (especially Mysta) so everytime she interacts with any of them in a way that activates their schizophrenia they start furiously tweeting and making pastebins of all her accursed crimes, i dunno if it actually got posted onto the farms but a couple weeks ago she go one of those circling around by some schizo tumblr types.
EDIT: I found the pastebin link again, it was probably posted on the farms because it was archived

https://controlc.com/15e1f6c7 https://archive.ph/erP6y

Oh good fucking grief man. Vindictive tumblr fujos are so shit. If only there were a way to lock the fujos and the unicorns onto the same internet space and just let them kill each other in containment.

=====

The Scarle stuff from pages 110-112 is a bit depressing. If I remember right, pre-debut she was far and away winning the numbers game in her gen. People seemed to be really into her "dommy mommy" appearance and outward attitude. Than debuts actually happened and she kinda sunk. Partly due to technical troubles, but also, I can't help but feel she didn't meet her own hype at all.

From what I've watched she's not the "mom" type at all. Not even close. She's more like a sassy sister? And like not even an older sister. The way she talks in social media, and than the type of streams she does and what she talks about is a bit of whiplash. So after a few streams I ended up dropping her out of my rotation and it seems many others did too.

No idea what she was thinking with her pre-debut reputation building. She's a nice enough girl, but she dropped the ball hard on whatever act she was going for.

=====
Niji Discord mushy shit: (Courtesy of Fulgar, not a leak)
FdJL8vdX0AgjOBe

Bratty French Woman's Schedule: Now that her Subathon is done, we're back to regular programming.
FdHsow0XwAAKYuU

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
what the fuck, no.jpg

I mean, if you want a discount oshi who is pennies on the dollar to superchat...?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Do those niggas at least get regional pricing on online stuff? There's a bunch of countries in Eastern Europe where the average yearly income doesn't break $10k, but everything is still at German-tier prices.
Generally yes, but not to the degree where the price is good. They don't have Amazon so they have to use lower quality national business due to business laws and how the Philippines is just a bunch of islands. Games on steam for instance are cheaper but still expensive for them.

Pippa had a pet gator? See I knew she had Florida Woman in her.
Edit: Her mom lived in Florida, I fucking knew it.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
For clarity, poker is a game of skill just as much as a game of chance, and the big skill is social engineering. Even down to a single hand which you'd think is a full game of chance, you can get other players to fold when you have nothing.

Sports betting is also not entirely a game of chance, and is also less able to be wholly cheated. Either the Cowboys beat the Giants on Monday or they don't.

Most of the ban is meant to come down on services that would be the games that boil down to a computer-RNG scheme that no one has verified for randomness or fairness getting to decide whether you win or lose. This would be your slots, your lotto, your roulette, etc.

Twitch had a similar scandal years and years ago where sites that did slots but used CS:GO gun and knife skins as the "currency" were sponsoring a bunch of streamers, and during the ad-read some streamers would "demonstrate" the lottery system, but didn't disclose that during the demonstration their "odds" of winning were futzed with and "guaranteed" them a big win, trying to bait gullible viewers to get to gamble away their skins.

I was wondering why Blackjack wouldn't get the same exemption as poker, but realized that only Blackjack at a physical table with a physical deck of cards actually has any skill association, no one on Twitch doing blackjack is playing at a physical table, they're at the same unverified RNG services.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Pipkin Pippa Ch.【Phase Connect】 - Florida Man Never Sleeps✨_ [EUcK2eoom00 - 1129x635 - 1h44m20s].png

Vesper cameo on Pippa's Stream (roughly 1:45 in)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa is surprised you had to be 21 to own a a non long barrel gun.

And Susaned.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Whelp, that is that then.

EDIT: oh back.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
She is back

did pd footage get her or gun talk?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
RIP Pippa, flew too close to the Sunshine State.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
And she is already back. Goddamn DMCA and Youtube TOS. Damn you Susan!

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
Do those niggas at least get regional pricing on online stuff? There's a bunch of countries in Eastern Europe where the average yearly income doesn't break $10k, but everything is still at German-tier prices.
Depends on the store platform. Steam do have one

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I was wondering why Blackjack wouldn't get the same exemption as poker, but realized that only Blackjack at a physical table with a physical deck of cards actually has any skill association, no one on Twitch doing blackjack is playing at a physical table, they're at the same unverified RNG services.
Almost all poker on Twitch is video poker, and if I remember right a while back some site got hit hard for fixing draws on their digital poker games.

Edit: Really I assume any online game with RNG, such as Hearthstone or MTG Arena probably does some level of fuckery with their online tournaments. MTG Arena has come out and said they fuck with draw distribution in more casual games to help reduce flooding and screw.

She is back

did pd footage get her or gun talk?
It happens every time she does react content, girl needs to leave out more decoy Franzia.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Fuck my life. I had the Finana Nijisanji Application video but it got corrupted for some fucking reason. Does anyone have a link to it? Havent checked the main site since the whole hack thing.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Fuck my life. I had the Finana Nijisanji Application video but it got corrupted for some fucking reason. Does anyone have a link to it? Havent checked the main site since the whole hack thing.
Was it posted directly on KF? it might be in the archive

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I have it I'm uploading it unlisted to YouTube right now will post after
Meanwhile Kronmei puzzle game Collab

@Azehara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom