Not open for further replies.

USS IOWA

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Have some morning Lisa, courtesy someone saying they missed her morning tweets

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

SLEEP WOMAN!

Since the thumbnail for this isn't showing anymore, here's the context.

Edit: and just to show how crazy this chicken is...

kestraline

Early Adopter
Mino Mieko doing decent numbers today playing Genshin:

There is a Lia collab on Wednesday too. Hopefully she convinces her to apply for Phase Invaders since she'd actually be a good fit.
1671470789336.png

Horo7618

No one in particular

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Is it hypochondriacal behavior to take real life symptoms and up-dramatize them, or does she have genuine nervous damage from her sickness.

soap suds

Any idea what's up with the Niji girls and private streams lately? In the last 24 hours, Zaion has privated two (Genshin and community food post collab), Rosemi privated a short and Scarle/Maria privated a sponsored Nikke event stream.

Just a little unusual to have so many privated streams in a single day.
In the first Genshin stream, I'm pretty sure Zaion showed some stuff that could doxx her or something and I did not catch what happened in the girls' food collab, I was busy with work, but apparently, she had to edit something out. I couldn't find anything on why the Rosemi short is now private, and the sponsored stream was private because it had to be cut short. Mari's Australian internet ruined it, but they moved the stream to a later date if you really wanted to see them play the sexy anime girl game.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Mysta 1 million

other Amogus Povs:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Apparently Lamy's sake is actually pretty good:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Checked Playboard on a random whim and saw that they just published their year-end numbers for "Most-Superchats":

Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 14-07-02 Most Super Chatted Channels in Worldwide - Year-End.pngScreenshot 2022-12-19 at 14-07-24 Most Super Chatted Channels in Worldwide - Year-End.pngScreenshot 2022-12-19 at 14-07-51 Most Super Chatted Channels in Worldwide - Year-End.png
Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 14-08-07 Most Super Chatted Channels in Worldwide - Year-End.pngScreenshot 2022-12-19 at 14-08-23 Most Super Chatted Channels in Worldwide - Year-End.png

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Any idea what's up with the Niji girls and private streams lately? In the last 24 hours, Zaion has privated two (Genshin and community food post collab), Rosemi privated a short and Scarle/Maria privated a sponsored Nikke event stream.

Just a little unusual to have so many privated streams in a single day.
Zaion privated her second Genshin stream because she pulled up Kotoka's cover of 'G4L' and reacted to it live. Video/Audio included. She privated the food stream because some submissions were videos that showcased their family's faces like the absolute mouthbreathers they are.

It's become something of an in-joke among Zaimons that she can't keep a stream public (4 privated in a week: 1 permanently as it was an agreement with staff, 1 returned, 2 missing) which is mildly annoying but a little amusing.

MyName

It's become something of an in-joke among Zaimons that she can't keep a stream public (4 privated in a week: 1 permanently as it was an agreement with staff, 1 returned, 2 missing) which is mildly annoying but a little amusing.

God that's a worse track record than Axel.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
God that's a worse track record than Axel.
She will be on Mysta's stream next so I'm looking forward to him having to nuke his own 1m celebration stream.

Jokes aside, Zaion is a very ~strong~ personality and it doesn't surprise me at all that the hag who ADHD rambles for 5 hours a stream eventually does something that needs clipping out of the VOD. I enjoy the ones that don't want to play it safe.

vestars20

Early Adopter

These Hololive videos are fun but this one is exceptionally funny/sweet. Noel's answers are funny as fuck but the real star is the tracking. Noel loves to move her arms and make gestures, I can only imagine her facial expressions.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Piarro

Early Adopter
What are the chances we see Gura again before 2023?

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
What are the chances we see Gura again before 2023?
I'm sure she would want to do something for Christmas or New Years if she is feeling better by then. She probably wants to start grinding MK, too. So, maybe?

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Virgin Fauna, Kronii and Sana: >stop streaming to mourn a dead pet
Chad Kiara, with a cold so bad that SHE EVEN VOMITS BECAUSE OF HOW INTENSE HER COUGHING IS:

In jest, in jest. But between this and her initial comments about males, I'm starting to think that maybe orange woman not so bad after all

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmis mom has been found
signal-2022-12-19-16-04-52-214.png

Archive

Ensok

Early Adopter
I'm sure she would want to do something for Christmas or New Years if she is feeling better by then. She probably wants to start grinding MK, too. So, maybe?
Speaking of Mario Kart, I'm willing to put down $100 on Choco coming in dead last again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom