General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Irys needs a 3d model

Can't even be thrown in the Hologra like the Delivering Hope game

Would be interesting to watch some EN tubers play this game

The AI hate by artists is a loosing battle just like print/traditional vs. digital

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
(Sorry for the double post but its unrelated to polka)
Dottovu has merch

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Luca's very scuff Christmas karaoke.
FkONppUUoAAoXVH.jpg

Mega Link UNARCHIVED MERRY POGMAS KARAOKE-sxXQLMsFkps.mp4 2.83 gb

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Okay this short by Rie was pretty funny

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Wait a second.

Is this the first time Kiara directly interacts with Tempus?

Jealous

Lurker

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Your comet idol is now equipped with a battle axe, what could go wrong?
Suisei Channel - 【#星街すいせい新衣装】新衣装お披露目👗 NEW OUTFIT👗【ホロライブ 星街すいせい】 [L5tdaQi9M0I - 763x429 - 43m13s].png
Suisei Channel - 【#星街すいせい新衣装】新衣装お披露目👗 NEW OUTFIT👗【ホロライブ 星街すいせい】 [L5tdaQi9M0I - 763x429 - 45m50s].png

Fullbody of the two outfits:
Suisei Channel - 【#星街すいせい新衣装】新衣装お披露目👗 NEW OUTFIT👗【ホロライブ 星街すいせい】 [L5tdaQi9M0I - 763x429 - 39m11s].png
Suisei Channel - 【#星街すいせい新衣装】新衣装お披露目👗 NEW OUTFIT👗【ホロライブ 星街すいせい】 [L5tdaQi9M0I - 763x429 - 46m37s].png

Her newest song will be available on streaming services later at midnight

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Wait a second.

Is this the first time Kiara directly interacts with Tempus?

Closest is when Kiara saw Axel's collab casting call from Bad End Night, Kiara claims that she saw it but it was full by the time she woke up. I'm pretty sure she said she might do the next one Axel does, as Bad End Night is the first of a trilogy.

Public wise? Yeah this is the first time I've seen Kiara interact with Tempus.

:cursedbae: Now for some very :unsure: provoking rrats:cursedbae:

Is Axel fucking Kiara? Is Axel's harem protagonist energy and saviorfag heart able to overcome all and give Kiara a proper interaction with a man?

Maybe Magni's asian femboy (actually saying femboy) energy is able to confuse Kiara into thinking Magni is actual a woman?

Will Vesper "Handy Man" Noir come to Kiara's house and ensure it is Kiara proof so she doesn't burn down the entire thing again?

And most importantly, is Kobo able to play Valo with Kiwawa, Ragus, Magni, and Brian?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Closest is when Kiara saw Axel's collab casting call from Bad End Night, Kiara claims that she saw it but it was full by the time she woke up. I'm pretty sure she said she might do the next one Axel does, as Bad End Night is the first of a trilogy.

Is Axel fucking Kiara? Is Axel's harem protagonist energy and saviorfag heart able to overcome all and give Kiara a proper interaction with a man?

Maybe Magni's asian femboy (actually saying femboy) energy is able to confuse Kiara into thinking Magni is actual a woman?

Will Vesper "Handy Man" Noir come to Kiara's house and ensure it is Kiara proof so she doesn't burn down the entire thing again?

And most importantly, is Kobo able to play Valo with Kiwawa, Ragus, Magni, and Brian?
I'm more curious if unicorns are throwing a fuss at their usual place. Awaiting potential screenshots. :watamelon:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I'm more curious if unicorns are throwing a fuss at their usual place. Awaiting potential screenshots. :watamelon:
I saw a couple (literally 2) brand new 0 follower twitter account whining in the replies. Not touching /vt/ with a 10 foot poll though.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

I can't believe Kiara's being spitroasted by Axel and Magni.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Speaking of interacting, Scarle just got a reply from Calli.

This is far from being good, dude

Kiara got an official diagnosis - Laryngitis, Sinus infection, Bronchitis

Also, my 216-261 recap is ready. Man, remember the whole thing about Phase Connect getting censored, and fish bad, and Pippa cannot collab, and all that? I wish that was on a separate thread! Anyway, only 1 more recap until we finally connect the whole thing, and recaps cover first 600 pages! Then we have to somehow link that up with current ones.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Speaking of interacting, Scarle just got a reply from Calli.

This is far from being good, dude

This fucking thing looks like the maw of Hell itself, jesus fucking christ. That's another goddamn level of food gore right there.

AmpleChip

This fucking thing looks like the maw of Hell itself, jesus fucking christ. That's another goddamn level of food gore right there.
FkPaIE5UAAAbWzu.jpg

I'm not sorry

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I don't know if anyone else has reported on this, but I read a news article the other day of a grandmother that does Vtubing in Japan that's helped by her daughter.

Link to her Youtube:

It's a little sweet, and I can't recall of another time where a woman 80+ did Vtubing.

Guess they finally found Marine's roommate account.

Pioneer

AZKi will sing some holo members songs soon.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Kaela strong ^_^

Grandma either had a rough marriage life or she's just that practical minded given her advanced age. Still a based answer nonetheless.
No surprise there. She's Japanese and of an older generation. When parents negotiated your marriage. No thought was given at all to the feelings of the children, only to the practical side of the issue.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Nijisanji Mario Kart tournament concluded with a peak concurrent viewership of 450k+ across all POVs.

Kuzuha is the champion with a surprise 2nd Place from Furen E. Lusitario just behind him. Shellin took 3rd to round off the Top 3.

Honma Himawari took the opportunity to announce the return of にじARK with details being announced tomorrow. She invited EN to come and play with her back when it was just LazuLight but none of them seemed to take, it's possible she just leaves the offer on the table for them to get involved of they feel like it. The branch is 28 people stronger now after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom