"Everyone is just one individual guy and that's all we can be in this world. We are all individually just one guy, what can we do about it? I don't know. Together we're just a bunch of guys! How can we know!?"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Regus admits that he doesn't have the head for RTS games, fake Korean confirmed.

I mean the man admitted he washes kimchi before eating it. I'm surprised he wasn't crucified by the korean fans for that.

:whatastory:

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

I'm sure this got posted when it happened but I missed it and I demand to know what the actual fuck

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I wish Remi would start her karaoke before the raid wanders away, I don't know if this stinky story is interesting to new viewers :wtfman::shiinawangy:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I still love this. Fun fact, there are unironically people on the Homeland who still think that this facedox was at all accurate, despite the fact that if it was, Pippa would've never in a million years tweeted it out. Always makes me laugh, especially when they use it to try and claim that she's a troon or some shit.
She's a fan of Jim. Might have decided to follow his example and confirm that every facedox is her. Though I doubt it's actually her.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She's a fan of Jim. Might have decided to follow his example and confirm that every facedox is her. Though I doubt it's actually her.
It 100% isnt, thats an unrelated slavic ponyfag

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Maybe that's just what she wants you to think. Have you ever seen them in the same room?
No, but Polina probably died when the Putin vodka zombies attacked her Azov vodka zombie homeland.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
retarded "uwu" Yamanbas trying to be gangsta or bitch that people are wiggering it up will never not be funny to me
What is always so interesting to me is the rare times when hardcore holo simps and these types meet, sometimes they're both equally into the same tumblr-type shit but just simping retardedly and being retarded about hating

View attachment 8308
I like how it's always this specific type of people who sperg about calli every fucking time, keep it up pink woman

I don't know if anyone else has reported on this, but I read a news article the other day of a grandmother that does Vtubing in Japan that's helped by her daughter.

Link to her Youtube:

It's a little sweet, and I can't recall of another time where a woman 80+ did Vtubing.

Finally a REAL hagtuber

Oh fuck I missed this.
So basically just NotYugo trying to kick start her post Vtuber career?
I think at most this stream acts like a "graduation stream" sort of thing since niji doesn't give her time for one as yugo, she mentioned at the end of the stream something along the line of "it'll be a while until I could be back" so she probably won't be doing anything as this persona yet

I think no one has posted the waiting room for suichan new outfit reveal yet so here it is, will be live in 5hrs

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
IT HAS BEEN __0__ PIPPA STREAMS SINCE CHAT GOT A SWASTIKA ON STREAM
Pipler.png

Transparent
Pipler Transparent.png

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1671343295595.png

This shit is so much funnier in retrospect.

soap suds

I mean the man admitted he washes kimchi before eating it. I'm surprised he wasn't crucified by the korean fans for that.

:whatastory:

What the fuck is wrong with this man... kimchi isn't even spicy...

angry sushi

Early Adopter
What the fuck is wrong with this man... kimchi isn't even spicy...
Next thing he's going to say is brown rice is too flavorful and egg whites burn his tongue

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Holy shit, what a bitch. I called him out for the hypocrisy and he shadowbanned me. I should be at 23 min, but I'm not there. the link should be a direct link to my comment, but I'm not there

Man can't take criticism, like at all. Yeah fuck this guy

View attachment 8327
View attachment 8329
Unlike Nolan I will not say who I am, but like Nolan I just put a snarky comment about doxxing, and my comment doesn't show up when I go to check in incognito mode, but the comments on either side of my comment do. (So even if a comment has to be whitelisted before becoming visible, it was skipped over)
Confirmed: Falseeyed is a biiiiiiiii....female dog.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Luca Christmas karaoke

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
You'd think I could handle being in a company? lol

If in some miracle I got it I'd get kicked out pretty fast for being too argumentative.

:selenpointandlaugh: LOL, look at this mofo. You wish they'd kick you out for being argumentative. But we all know they'd fire the fuck out of you for being an absolute dumbass about OpSec and you end up unironically/unintentionally doxxing your entire gen on your fucking debut stream.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

I'm sure this got posted when it happened but I missed it and I demand to know what the actual fuck

This is pretty much the same like those fiverr/cameo requests people do to congratulate or making shitpost.

That one in particular is quite popular in JP sphere since they has been hired to congratulate several JP vtubers. I don't have example atm because I'm on mobile while touching grass, but Nijisanji JP Gundou Mirei got one back in the day with the same people too.

paul

Early Adopter
Well shit, looks like the Holostars EN boys are successful enough for another gen. If anyone from here makes it in, send up a sign in your debut lol

They won't release another EN Holostars Gen before EN Gen 3, right? RIGHT?
But for real: I think (all) the auditions are open all the time so I guess this is only to promote it. Or they get no good applicants.
Besides Niji Mariokart and Suisei outfit reveal there is also the Mahjong tournament (+ Yagoo) in about 2 hours.

Edit:
FkQJDRCVEAAtZ4F.jpg FkQJYC1aAAU_II3.jpg

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Dumping some stuff.

NEETS one of the OGs streamed again the other day. Never personally watched her but she's well loved by /jp/

Love-chan got a new outfit yesterday and released a new MV with it

Finally HimeHina will stream a FREE 3D concert on the 23rd

Last edited:

Not-Username

Today we have professional internet seethe attractor smol Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom