"MOONA SAN HELP ME... IM UFO STACK"La+ Darknesss

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ednine

The test account I made on poast's matrix server is now deactivated too, I wonder if it's related
For what it's worth, my poa.st Matrix (that's the chat thing) account was deactivated. No clue why, maybe they didn't like my burner address or something like that. Normal poa.st still works. Don't think this is related to the data breach in any way.
I forgot to mention it, but I had noticed my Poast Matrix was deactivated too. I can confirm that I first noticed it several days ago, definitely before the KF hack.

Maybe someone found the channel we made, and nuked it and everyone in it?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I love this Ame intro. Something about the animation and music just amuses me so much.
Ame-exif-remove.jpeg

Edit: Lmao I knew there was gonna be a battle royale, but I didn't think they would RP the movie and setup a classroom lmao.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Here is Pomu's schedule for the week. (Click to make it bigger)
Note Friday the 23rd. Niji EN News? I wanna say no way in hell they announce another Gen so soon, but it's also Niji so who tf knows.

Fc_Ob2BXEAAcGwu

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Here is Pomu's schedule for the week. (Click to make it bigger)
Note Friday the 23rd. Niji EN News? I wanna say no way in hell they announce another Gen so soon, but it's also Niji so who tf knows.

Fc_Ob2BXEAAcGwu
Dang, I was gonna relay that one. But yeah, the Niji EN News is a bit concerning.

That said, considering that we don't have any weird tweet from NIJI EN official beforehand (aside of the weird poll thing), it might not be anything regarding the new gen. Probably new merch or official channel or content. Heck, maybe it's permissions to collab with HoloEN, which means unityfag gonna go wild (hopefully not.)

Just gonna have to wait and see.

EDIT: Some folks said in fancord that it could be Pomu doing news style stream where she relayed whats new in Nijisanji EN (or Nijisanji in general) similar to what one of the Nijisanji JP Member, Fumi are doing.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So Corpse is doing a music stream right now. Not entirely sure what but something about this channel fascinates me

In other news Grimmi is doing a Gaspar stream for Persona 5 Royal

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Steiger

Coming along for the ride
Early Adopter
Yo, wanted to let everyone here know that I uploaded the KF vTuber thread archive, you can check out my post for the links.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
That said, considering that we don't have any weird tweet from NIJI EN official beforehand (aside of the weird poll thing), it might not be anything regarding the new gen. Probably new merch or official channel or content. Heck, maybe it's permissions to collab with HoloEN, which means unityfag gonna go wild (hopefully not.)
The weirdest tweet that made people suspect a new gen was the poll they had which only had the choice of Nijisanji EN/Nijisanji EN. Though I think that was debunked to have anything to do with a new round of debuts.
Best guess is merch or maybe new outfits for Ethyria (who is next in line for them) or Lazulight.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
The weirdest tweet that made people suspect a new gen was the poll they had which only had the choice of Nijisanji EN/Nijisanji EN. Though I think that was debunked to have anything to do with a new round of debuts.
Best guess is merch or maybe new outfits for Ethyria (who is next in line for them) or Lazulight.
I already edited my statement. Turns out I was wrong.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Y'know, I step away from the thread for a few days thinking "It's new. No way it'd churn out pages like the one in the homeland." and here I come back to 50-fucking-new-pages. Good to see the autism runs strong despite the new digs.

Pikamee tax:

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
They were going to announce a new wave, but ILUNA's numbers forced them to delay it, especially since TEMPUS doing better than ILUNA proved that you don't need to be a huge fujobait to be a successful male VTuber. Anycolor being busy with Nijifes (and dealing with immigration paperwork), and the non-zero chance Cover is going to announce EN3 this October also complicated things for the NijiEN branch.
Yes, it's a rrat. What of it?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
They were going to announce a new wave, but ILUNA's numbers forced them to delay it, especially since TEMPUS doing better than ILUNA proved that you don't need to be a huge fujobait to be a successful male VTuber. Anycolor being busy with Nijifes (and dealing with immigration paperwork), and the non-zero chance Cover is going to announce EN3 this October also complicated things for the NijiEN branch.
Yes, it's a rrat. What of it?
It is a rrat, but according to Playboard, Illuna is getting completely felted by Tempus on superchat earnings, while having comparable viewcounts.
Does it matter in truth, because Vox is still making ten times as much as anyone else? No, not really.
Maybe someone will show up to correct the record though.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Fuck, I was too busy studying and I see Lisa's music review form is already full. That may be the fastest time yet. Now I have to wait 2 more weeks before I can show my superior taste in music .:smugpipi:

Sheepy Schedule post:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Fuck, I was too busy studying and I see Lisa's music review form is already full. That may be the fastest time yet. Now I have to wait 2 more weeks before I can show my superior taste in music .:smugpipi:

Sheepy Schedule post:

She can finally marry her oshi, Anthony Fantano, because his wife dumping his ass was one of the things that broke right before KF did.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She can finally marry her oshi, Anthony Fantano, because his wife dumping his ass was one of the things that broke right before KF did.
Rumor has it she left him to be with an Irish Candy Man known as Sam Hyde.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'm well versed in the Rethony Tardtano lore. Used to watch him until the Fader hit piece hit and he took a 180. Now I have to be reminded of his dumbass when someone brings it up on a Lisa stream. It would be funny to see her slap his bald melonhead with cheese though.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
your fisrt mistake was taking anything on vt seriously, but anyways is basically just a rrat based on the fact Fauna admiting she was a chumbud before joining Holo and her close friendship with Gura.

on other note here Vesper schedule

noteworthy is 1on1 collab with Kronii that gonna make /vt/ seethe even more, she ahs to be doing it on purpose at this point specially because I have a very hard time believing Vesper was the one to invite her consider how much of an autist he is.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
your fisrt mistake was taking anything on vt seriously, but anyways is basically just a rrat based on the fact Fauna admiting she was a chumbud before joining Holo and her close friendship with Gura.

on other note here Vesper schedule

noteworthy is 1on1 collab with Kronii that gonna make /vt/ seethe even more, she ahs to be doing it on purpose at this point specially because I have a very hard time believing Vesper was the one to invite her consider how much of an autist he is.

Going to really enjoy the Collab with Kronii. I think they could really accommodate to each other's streaming style.

Plus all the unicorns are going to go bat shit crazy. It's a win win!

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I didn't think it was true, I was wondering where the fuck he got that from. So it's just because she was/is a chumbud?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom