"Why do the cute ones have to be the rapists?"Tomoe Umari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Ahh so it's the autist deer that joined color me shocked

Bout time tbh. I actually enjoy Haruka, she surrounds herself with coombrains but still does her own thing. Was wondering where she fell off the earth to because for a while it seemed like she was only doing twitch stuff, maybe she'll come back to YouTube streaming now

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She's autistic about business shit just like I am, for real, for real

The pink rabbit has a point though. It's pretty easy to add red food dye or, say, strawberry pulp to help turn food pink, and you should have figured something out if you were selling a food based on a particular colour.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
You know what I love about /vt/? All the general threads. Boy do I sure enjoy having to scroll through 2/3 a board of generals.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Ahh so it's the autistic deer that joined color me shocked

I’ve never heard anything bad about her so I’ll probably check her out. She seems good from what I’ve heard.

debut

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
You know what I love about /vt/? All the general threads. Boy do I sure enjoy having to scroll through 2/3 a board of generals.
Generals are literally the only usable part of the board.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Interesting direction
signal-2022-12-03-19-05-06-165.jpg

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I’ve never heard anything bad about her so I’ll probably check her out. She seems good from what I’ve heard.

debut

Well she is literally super-autistic, so unlike the rest of them she has an excuse for odd behavior

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Sena looks at YOUR ikea shelf!!

Still really can't get over the part where Pippa's FlaVR DIY AI chuuba creation got picked up by an actual DIY girl with an actually pretty good streaming voice/personality.

Kinda wondering now which chuuba would perfectly fit this meme.

Wait the /vt/ sisters said Karen was halfway to a gunt, but she actually doesn't look really bloated here.
Maybe its the mask helping a bit with that part, there is some research suggesting that wearing a mask can make you appear far more attractive.
There's been an abundance of recent onstage photos of Karen, particularly during her DDK gigs in the US, showing her looking pretty thick. Not gunt-extent, but thick, nonetheless.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Ahh so it's the autistic deer that joined color me shocked
Nice. Haruka's been pretty tight with Zentreya and Mouse for quite a while now, so she was the major runner for a new entry alongside Snuffy. She's pretty fun, moose has some great moments and dynamics. And hey: with her official autistic diagnosis she'll fit right in with all the rest who are unofficially autistic.

She's doing a whole debut stream atm with bits and interviews and an updated model, it's pretty cute.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Wait the /vt/ sisters said Karen was halfway to a gunt, but she actually doesn't look really bloated here.
Maybe its the mask helping a bit with that part, there is some research suggesting that wearing a mask can make you appear far more attractive.
For someone who has never even seen a women /vt/ sure does judge a lot

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
There is some Kawaii drama going on at the moment with Peony apparently accidentally doxxing Aletta on stream. I’m sifting through stuff and hope to make a post either in a couple hours or tomorrow. I’ve seen her face already and the rrat on the street is she made TikTok videos with her boyfriend that she has since panic deleted.

I’ll see what I can find out.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Our witnesses so far

signal-2022-12-03-19-15-06-571.jpg
signal-2022-12-03-19-15-22-459.jpg
signal-2022-12-03-19-19-05-684.jpg
signal-2022-12-03-19-21-33-514.jpg

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Why watch some autist join Vshojo when you can watch Te- I mean 30ma berate chat with her deep voice while on the hunt for Tenma.

Also it was clearly Kirsche. She can't join Phase since she's also a fox. There can only be one.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."
There is some Kawaii drama going on at the moment with Peony apparently accidentally doxxing Aletta on stream. I’m sifting through stuff and hope to make a post either in a couple hours or tomorrow. I’ve seen her face already and the rrat on the street is she made TikTok videos with her boyfriend that she has since panic deleted.

I’ll see what I can find out.
Supposedly the bf part is just /vt/ being /vt/. She had four videos talking about stream equipment and the last showed her dog.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Troonamis of the Troon.

10ma..

Holy shit, he sounds even more troon-voiced than I remember.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
It was Artemis. He took tenma and skinned her alive to satisfy his degenerate urges.

Edit : "NUMBER 4 IS FEMALE" x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom