"Seriously, why would anyone want to bring Hell to Earth? Is Earth not Hell already?"Aletta Sky

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Awoogers

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The real question I have then...

Which one of us is Henri?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I'm calling it now - Don is actually Xalamon.
The real question I have then...

Which one of us is Henri?
I'm fairly certain this can't be Henri because Henri is incapable of being funny.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
yeah i for all people didnt know that loomi can sing

and shes good
Yeah, she's really good. I'm obviously biased, but she's definitely one of my favorites. I also like her karaoke streams more than her song releases. It's sometimes impressive how well she sings while she's playing a game, usually Genshin. Her song choices are pretty fun too. Hell, she karaoke'd Through the Fire and Flames during OffKai that was pretty great.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Awoogers

Yeah, she's really good. I'm obviously biased, but she's definitely one of my favorites. I also like her karaoke streams more than her song releases. It's sometimes impressive how well she sings while she's playing a game, usually Genshin. Her song choices are pretty fun too. Hell, she karaoke'd Through the Fire and Flames during OffKai that was pretty great.
i really should check her karaokes more often then

MostlyALurker777

I'm a sucker for good singing voices, so I'm definietly hooked. I can't believe lemon whore stole my heart!

Awoogers

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Helps that Lumi's karaokes aren't just shitty jappop songs like most vtuber karaoke.

Sorry, I just can't stand the genre.

Awoogers

Helps that Lumi's karaokes aren't just shitty jappop songs like most vtuber karaoke.

Sorry, I just can't stand the genre.
pretty understandable sometimes you just want to listen to good old western songs

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Man checking the announcement of Miguel el gato of collabing with penis havers, really i have not seen so many suicides since Jonestown, how the shit she believed this was a good idea? her entire shtick is the GFE, why now?

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Bijou seems the least popular by a bit at least where CCV are concerned. Because people have no taste.
When not focusing on numbers, she's one of the more popular in terms of general community ongoings. Nerissa seems to be the least popular once you step outside of coomer circles.
As of the time of this comment, she has the highest CCV in the ongoing BG3 collab. I'm quite sure she is above Nerissa in the last Apex collab too.

Advent's CCV and Superchats (08-14 to 08-21)
source: Playboard.co

Shiori (1 livestream)
Supa: $5k
CCV: 11k

Nerissa (6 livestreams)
Total Supa: $5.7k
Average CCV: 9.5k

FuwaMoco (12 livestreams)
Total Supa: $23.8k 🤑🤑🤑
Average CCV: 10k

Koseki Bijou (8 livestreams)
Total Supa: $11.5k
Average CCV: 9k

In terms of CCV, Bijou is not far behind compared to the other Advent girls. FuwaMoco should've had a much higher average but the superchats offsets that. Nerissa has the lowest superchats. Her karaoke stream though is where she is making bank. Shiori only did one livestream that earned her close to what Nerissa did in a week. Her paypigs are feeding her good.

All in all, Advent's slowly finding their groove and footing in Hololive. Their audience will probably settle in a few weeks. Compared to Council's 1st month, Advent has blown them out of the water, especially FuwaMoco. This gen is just FuwaMoco, they are so good. If Yagoo just released only the twins I'd bet they'd be as popular as Salome.

This might be Bijou
And the twitter account linked in the about page, is also linked by this reddit user's bio
The second image is from here

Wait a minute... Is she wearing pads on that cosplay?
Is... Is our rock a SHORTSTACK all along!?!?
Is that why Nerissa wanted to touch her boobies!?!?!?
:pikaWUT:
"I actually found my SO on FFXIV a year ago! We were in the same guild and just naturally started talking every day."

Rock unicorns in shambles

Also found this in the reddit:
Screenshot_20230823_005046.jpg

Bijounicorns after this gets posted in /vt/:
source.gif

Mmmm... Sweet, salty unicorn tears.

Based on design alone, Flare. Based on expressions, :BijouBijou:

My favorite base design is :botanshrug: because :holohag: followed by :hic: and :suiseipyscho:.

I, for one, am glad that he's no longer writing gay fanfiction erotica of me.

So who's the top and who's the bottom in that fanfiction?

Man checking the announcement of Miguel el gato of collabing with penis havers, really i have not seen so many suicides since Jonestown, how the shit she believed this was a good idea? her entire shtick is the GFE, why now?

Miguel is trying to hit 2 birds with one menhera stone. She's collabing with a popular streamer which helps boost her numbers plus she's going to WHORE herself to them in the hopes of getting a handsome slave pig who'll satisfy her MENHERA needs and buy her things suitable partner. She's not interested to any of her paypigs cos she knows they are all ugly, loser virgins with deep pockets.

Also: Total Thread Death Incoming. This should be my last post here. I am happy to share my retardation to all of you.

See you in the next thread NïGGERS.

KEEP ON MOOMIN'!!!

Last edited:

Limkin

Getting cucked by two dudes with big massive... subscriber counts is still a girlfriend experience. Just not a good one. So she is technically correct, the best kind of correct

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
What's your guys all-time favorite base design? Mine is probably Salome with Rosemi at #2 and Luna at #3.
In no particular order: Coco, Botan, Suisei, Lui, and Sana. But I honestly feel it changes on a day-to-day basis for me.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
"I actually found my SO on FFXIV a year ago! We were in the same guild and just naturally started talking every day."

Rock unicorns in shambles
Maybe that's the secret to her nonstop happiness, she's not sexually frustrated like a bunch of the other vTubers in this sphere. I can't even begin to imagine how much mental illness infiltrates the talents just because they aren't in a stable relationship.
What's your guys all-time favorite base design? Mine is probably Salome with Rosemi at #2 and Luna at #3.
Polka, Fauna, and Ollie from Hololive, Erina from Phase, and CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKAFUJI LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISA. I fucking adore Lisa's model.
San (sansinjin) obviously. On of the best designs and perfect rigging.
View attachment 41284View attachment 41283

Paging @God's Strongest Sanalite just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom