"I love my white soundproof locked in room nobody can hear my screams there"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Can any spics translate this?

20230817_232802.jpg

DanishCookies

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
There rights issues with streaming FGO? Or just perms issues?
Perms issues, it was just recently that they got limited permits at least to play the story mode they can roll any gacha they want but they cant play beyond Solomon, they dont have permits to play Events, Epic of Remnant, Lostbelts or Ordeal Call

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So, was just hopping into the concert for Calli's new EP release...what the fuck is she wearing? Did Fromsoft make a Wiggerborne Souls outfit for her or some shit?

View attachment 40738
It looks kinda cool but the thunder thighs look makes it look kinda uncanny too

Horo7618

No one in particular
She has a VRchat outfit made based on her Cover art for the EP.
I imagine they didn't want to spend too much on it considering it's a one off thing for this concert, but it's not that well done compared to the art for it:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I imagine they didn't want to spend too much on it considering it's a one off thing for this concert, but it's not that well done compared to the art for it:

The thing I found funny is that its suppose to be a leotard made of thorn pieces of cloth, but the way they made the 3D model it looks like she has zombie skin like Ollie and by result like she was naked and had no nipples of vag.

But yeah I assume this was a thing she commission herself and not universal's idea so she probably paid for it, also likely done in a short time.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Perms issues, it was just recently that they got limited permits at least to play the story mode they can roll any gacha they want but they cant play beyond Solomon, they dont have permits to play Events, Epic of Remnant, Lostbelts or Ordeal Call
Autism to rival Atlus. Impressive.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Going directly into her new MV:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Enna's Orisong now.

Edit: Good shit!
kinoko.gif

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
when will video game companies learn that giving anime girls free reign to play their game + monetizing streams however they want is the best marketing they could have without spending a dime themselves?

probably never, this is so sad

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230817-235308-411.png
Man I bet Pippa wishes she played the lottery more, imagine how much mold she could have not cleaned with $2 million

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

when will video game companies learn that giving anime girls free reign to play their game + monetizing streams however they want is the best marketing they could have without spending a dime themselves?

probably never, this is so sad
If I had one criticism of Cover, it's that they don't have Pekora call the companies to negotiate perms. Though I do realize some of that is local. Cover can't touch Disney music, but if you're cover artist in the West you'll get questions why you aren't covering Disney songs. It's weird.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't know if Calli stayed up all night or had bad audio, but she seemed low energy during that Live. Guess it could be she is still pissed at management and it affected her, too.

Autism to rival Atlus. Impressive.
If you know about Type-Moon, it really isn't surprising at all. They're pretty fucking retarded with their IPs, especially in the West.

edit:
If I had one criticism of Cover, it's that they don't have Pekora call the companies to negotiate perms. Though I do realize some of that is local. Cover can't touch Disney music, but if you're cover artist in the West you'll get questions why you aren't covering Disney songs. It's weird.
Feels like their ass is still sore from the butt-fucking Capcom gave them ages ago and they'd rather not risk repeating that again, no matter how much fans hate it. Do with they would put more resources into acquiring perms, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom