"I hate this stream, chat. It's me lying to make myself look good, chat. I can't believe this. I can't believe that I lied to make myself sound good"Hana Macchia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverBear

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

TheOathbreakerTarvos

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

June dying of miscellaneous illnesses hits differently.

the red road

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

CHA 1
Speech 17

[Speech 17/25] Hey, wanna go to the summer festival with me. My Japanese isn't great so I'd appreciate the help, if that's OK with you.
[Speech: FAILED]

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I wasn't watching but 2 anons on the kronii thread said ina's collab with kronii is them shilling FGO, so they only got kronii because she's a saber face if its true. :pippasquish:
edit 1: image from vt.
1692324533830205.jpg
edit 2: room.

Last edited:

RiverBear

Them: Just ask her out, worst she can say is "No"
Her:

This is probably the first and the last time I will ever feel bad for a NijiYamanba

literal who

If I had to guess, Shunao realized that Furuya Mari led to past life content so she's trying to bury it before they reach her art accounts.
If that's the case, it's probably a futile effort given that this account from the homeland who posted nothing but Furuya Mari shilling also shilled MinoMino's store. Not too hard to connect the dots from there.

furuya mari shilling.PNG

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

🤔

🤔

I'm sitting here trying to figure out her target demo. Did Aviel buy info from the Chinese and organize them into spreadsheets for specific talents to target. The stuff she plays and the things she does are like, quite specific. Is this just me being wary around the jews again. I mean yes but still

Coni "I kind of want to do a watchalong of Reservoir Dogs"

USS IOWA

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
More Shiori prepared content incoming

She pulled a respectable 4k and her numbers seem healthy even while away. She may successfully not pull a Sana.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Coni "I kind of want to do a watchalong of Reservoir Dogs"

Normally we give Proctor shit for trying to groom Ragdoll but is the clown grooming you?

Anime Fan

Photo from a totally real Panko Airi off collab

archive

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Normally we give Proctor shit for trying to groom Ragdoll but is the clown grooming you?
If June is loading her shotgun, locking her door and putting out an apb for the british (jews), then yes

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
The star ocean 2 remaster comes out in October this year, the swan song of traditional jrpgs on playstation. It took long but I hope it'll be worth the wait (yes I played the psp one it was alright)

If they make a museum for underrated grassroots Games that Changed Everything tm. I hope the entrance pillars are the vampire survivor and the touhou dudes.
Star Ocean 2 is still my favorite JRPG of all time. I hope someone decides to play it eventually. I need an outlet for my SO autism.

braindoko

I just found my new favorite vtuber:

Please kill me... what the fuck is this shit...?
no idea who curly head is but he has a SunnyV2 video about his fall from grace
I don't think he counts as a vtuber tho since he's branding as an AI youtuber, unlike i.e CookieSwirl
Also wanted to watch what Critikal said about it but searching his channel is impossible since every video has the most vague title possible with identical thumbnails. Twitch ruined this guy's content, many such cases
e: it was in his clip channel

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I wasn't watching but 2 anons on the kronii thread said ina's collab with kronii is them shilling FGO, so they only got kronii because she's a saber face if its true. :pippasquish:
edit: image from vt.
View attachment 40704
NO KRONII DONT LISTEN TO HER, DONT COME TO FGO, KRONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
edit: image from vt.
Its literary the two children of FGO artist doing a FGO stream (Ina's papa is also a know FGO artist), probably the only reason they choose those 2.

Edit:
I find it funny that since the tweet only says "talk" about FGO probably means they wont play it meaning that still nobody on HoloEN has ever streamed FGO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom