"I know what's cool and hip in the town these days! I'm... I'm definitely not an ancient being that is... completely outdated and expired! I'm fresh! like... like... I don't know, I'm fresh and raw like a funky chicken cutlet!"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
So the original thumbnail from IRyS’s 3d showcase announcement is cute, but she keeps changing the thumbnail and seems to be doing a countdown to the day.
The original was ‘D-3’, then this first one might have been an accident, and the second one is D-2:
1692302285456.png
1692302335791.jpeg
I could imagine it being slightly like an animation; the original was standing still, D-2 starting a jump, and the ‘accident’ being the landing.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
did 10ma nuke it?

Looks like they're going to have to edit it a bit.

The remaining streamers of my favorite beleaguered micro-corpo NexStage have an announcement scheduled for later today. The pessimistic but most likely announcement will be that the corpo is folding and they're graduating or going indie, but you could huff the copium and hope they're going to announce a new gen or something. But maybe it'll be something in between like a music video. (This was the corpo that did a 3D concert with bad audio problems, launched their first gen of five streamers and then had two quit within a couple days, and then had a third leave a couple months ago for another corpo.)

Awoogers

Privated yeah

HOLY CUTE

guess next model project has been decided

are we still keeping count or is this the consequence of consuming moth goop

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
[ READING ] me and @RinkouAshelia are learning how to read using a zootopia comic i found
Filesize:
1.6 GiB / 1.7 GB
Length: 1h34m15s
Encoding: 720p MPEG-4 AVC @ ~2213 kbps / 60 fps + AAC @ 128 kbps
Checksums:
Code:
BLAKE2b ([ READING ] me and @RinkouAshelia are learning how to read using a zootopia comic i found [vsutXVl_zYg].mp4) = 8f4b16977d07fdd81169fdb8b00d7ba45535b9b1dd54a5bcdcef9659f9564dc0e4f838f5eb7d9991f6c6f4a2195bcc3c9a8558a7582dc6837834e8052053b32a
MD5 ([ READING ] me and @RinkouAshelia are learning how to read using a zootopia comic i found [vsutXVl_zYg].mp4) = c18967a14d4a0ef4a33654ea6bd694a9

Download from:
MEGA

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

braindoko

Tamagotchi woman has been doing a charity stream, one goal was early showing her new 3D model and well
yzyuds.png

She became UOH. It's not a permanent change but we'll see

e: she keeps getting messages in every language and telling people "english only please" while speaking russian and german :SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
So Reimu had her return stream after her trip with the others NijiEn's and she kept streaming trough 2, 6.0 magnitude earthquakes:

Also in case there was any doubt left if she lives in Colombia:
1692303320105.png

Also Millie also talked about it yesterday, but Reimu talked about how Nina took all of Ethyria to a strip club an got all of them lap dances:

Reimu starts talking about it at about from 45:36 until like 1:35:00, if timestamp doesn't work:

edit:
Reimu summary of all the girls lap dances:
  • Hers was the most intense, even through it was suppose to be no contact, the stripper pulled her dress up, bounced on her crotch and grinded on her leg, and also pulled on her hair, Reimu think she could tell she was the gayest of the 3.
  • Millie went full simp and refused to grab the girls boobs after being told she could and only grabbed her waist, and kept telling the stripper how beautiful and gorgeous she was.
  • Enna literary screamed "I´m a virgin" at the stripper which made the other girls die laughing and then got the most tame actual no contact lap dance.

Last edited:

Awoogers

So Reimu had her return stream after her trip with the others NijiEn's and she kept streaming trough an (2) 6.0 magnitude earthquakes:

Also i case there was any doubt she lives in Colombia:
View attachment 40660

Also Millie also talked about it yesterday, but Reimu talked about how Nina took all of Ethyria to a strip club an got all of them lap dances:

Reimu starts talking about it at about from 45:36 until like 1:35:00, if timestamp doesn't work:

you know its real shit when millie of all people was the meek one in the whole trip

good job fox mom

braindoko

are we still keeping count or is this the consequence of consuming moth goop
I feel like she's just doing live2ds as she pleases for the love of the craft and as practice without a care about branding and consistency. That's pretty chad in a way

Awoogers

I feel like she's just doing live2ds as she pleases for the love of the craft and as practice without a care about branding and consistency. That's pretty chad in a way
and shes definitely gonna make more when she gets bored enough

true moth grindset

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Did you just say :holohag:?
But... how?
They've been performing for more than 10 years as a duo. At best they are in their super late 20s.
Took me a few hours but I finally found it

When will you two be 20? :) Or are you forever 19?​

We'll be 20 next February 22... ヽ(●゚´Д`゚●)ノ゚

I wonder if we can just become forever 19? 20 just seems so... (´;д;`)
Maybe we can turn 18 next year? Is de-aging okay?(´・ε・`。)ゞ
Yup, they already turned 30 in February. Oldest in EN.

Punished Lurker

So Reimu had her return stream after her trip with the others NijiEn's and she kept streaming trough 2, 6.0 magnitude earthquakes:

Also in case there was any doubt left if she lives in Colombia:
View attachment 40660

I know almost nothing about earthquakes, does that mean Reimu lives near the point of origin of the earthquake or does that mean she could be anywhere in the country?

Also I really recommend hearing the strip club story either from Millie or Reimu, it's funny as hell. Apparently Millie kept jokingly saying she wanted to see boobs so the rest of Ethyria took her there as a surprise. Really happy to hear fox mom was with them and had a good time (but I still miss her)

Awoogers

I know almost nothing about earthquakes, does that mean Reimu lives near the point of origin of the earthquake or does that mean she could be anywhere in the country?

Also I really recommend hearing the strip club story either from Millie or Reimu, it's funny as hell. Apparently Millie kept jokingly saying she wanted to see boobs so the rest of Ethyria took her there as a surprise. Really happy to hear fox mom was with them and had a good time (but I still miss her)
if it was consecutive 6.0 earthquakes shed probably be quite far from the epicenter since she just kept streaming but thats my assumption people in the vicinity did evac after all

in countries in the vicinity of the pacific ring of fire tho we do regularly have earthquakes just not enough magnitude to be felt unless it does affect the respective faultlines in the vicinity of your area

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

That's only the epicenter but the earthquake was mostly felt in the capital Bogota and the state of Meta it could be anywhere in the near vicinity of the epicenter specially if she mentions people where evacuated near her it must be in on of places that felt it the most, from a news article:

"In Villavicencio, the capital of the department where the earthquake occurred, buildings, houses and public institutions were evacuated. The same occurred in Bogota and other large capitals in the center of the country."

God's Strongest Dragoon

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Limkin

Enna literary screamed "I´m a virgin" at the stripper which made the other girls die laughing and then got the most tame actual no contact lap dance
And this is how you remain a virgin. Bitch could have a naked muscular man swinging his dick around, saying in a deep voice "Baby, I am going to fuck you this night so hard you will not be walking tomorrow" and she would go full autistic screeching mode and run away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom