"Don't worry! My voice of tin-tin is very strong, and, I bomb stress in my stream!"Hakui Koyori

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
It was a very Tanoshi journey Asylum people but its over :( with my last breath i will say: LAPU CHAN LOVE

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Also new sched in her waiting room and it looks like she'll be gone for a week after this week.

This is a really unfortunate time for a break, given the momentum the Advent girls are riding on right now. I assume there's probably a pretty significant reason for it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
We got too cocky holo-bros, while the Nijis are graduating the goth chick will go on a break :(

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Damn, I wish I had a fraction of the money as these motherfuckers in IRyS room review...
A lot of these aren't nearly as bad the ones in the Shrine review that Calli, Ina, and Bae did the other day.

Edit: like this room
foto-no-exif-12.jpg

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Within minutes of Tenma joining Airi's Boltgun stream, a giant frog monster boss appears.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
This game Airi is playing is fucking beautiful. Can't believe I never knew about it - probably because I'm not into 40K.

This is a really unfortunate time for a break, given the momentum the Advent girls are riding on right now. I assume there's probably a pretty significant reason for it.

Could be some other job. She said "archiving duties", kind of like how Calli used to say "scythe swinging lessons".

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

I wouldnt be worried about them somehow the JP bros got charmed by FuwaMoco

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Please feel free to interpret this vague-post in the worst way possible. Personally i believe that Mori failed to pay her fat-tax (It's real) this year and is getting deported post-haste. Or she just got confirmation that Vesper and Magni got graduated or whatever

Last edited:

USS IOWA

A lot of these aren't nearly as bad the ones in the Shrine review that Calli, Ina, and Bae did the other day.

Edit: like this room
foto-no-exif-12.jpg
This looks like my cousin's bedroo-wait.

Please feel free to interpret this vague-post in the worst way possible. Personaly i belive that Mori failed to pay her fat-tax (It's real) this year and is getting deported post-haste. Or she just got confirmation the Vesper and Magni got graduated or whatever

Leading theory is that her signatures for her new album either got erased or faded in printing so she got to sign them all again.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
A seemingly large collab of oddballs and indies is taking place in a moment
I seem to recall the witch vtuber is from Poland and was formerly known as Cherry Pie, but she rebranded
e: ah she had to drop out

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
As recommended by fucking yts i wont upload images but this thread is quite funny. This guy makes me thinks of nolan in an alternate universe.

Archive

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
As recommended by fucking yts i wont upload images but this thread is quite funny. This guy makes me thinks of nolan in an alternate universe.

Archive

>b-b-but I'm a fair person!

Mate it's cartoon women playing video games on the internet, just make an alt account and don't be a retard this time, or just go watch something else. His whole feed looks like the most autistic shit imaginable, so I'm not surprised he's the type to hold completely unnecessary grudges.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Damn, I wish I had a fraction of the money as these motherfuckers in IRyS room review...
They spent all their money on merch then couldn't buy a good computer chair and desk. Trade off.

Glad she's telling some of these nasty fucks to clean their room and organize a bit too. IRyS keeping it real.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

The title is a joke.If this isnt a new cat i would be surprised.Miguel is coming back very strong.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Leading theory is that her signatures for her new album either got erased or faded in printing so she got to sign them all again.
The tweet was 13 hours ago and she just posted this waiting room about an hour and a half ago, so she seems fine.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Who the fuck is Olivia Monroe and why does she sounds like a basic white bitch?
Mari topics arent enlightening of gigabrain by any stretch of the imagination, but I feel I'm losing brain mass just from listening to olivia's vapid-ass voice and nothing shes said so far is fun or interesting.
Olivia is basically white girl becomes vtuber, she was raised as a very standard californian girl, doing classes in ballet, flower arrangement and any other activity you could see in a Reese Witherspoon movie.
She rose a community on the sole basis of being extroverted, optimistic and amusingly stereotyped, in a way she can maintain kayfabe better than 90% of other cthulu'esque avatars because she feels like an alien in the v-tuber scene. Got corrupted a bit by others, but not enough to change her content.

I'd recommend her for anyone that doesn't feel aggressive or wronged in life, because even if you feel a bit down, Barbie is there to show there's still fun things around, even if you are a dumbass like her:

Additionally, the horror stories demonstrating how peak "woman" she is after moving out, timestamp:

5+ hours to assemble a 5-deck IKEA shelf, 10+ hours to assemble a twin-size IKEA bed

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I would like to inform that the what's new>new posts section is dead, we may be running even lower on data :irysisadork:
If the asylum dies, do all of us die too?

God's Strongest Dragoon

This game Airi is playing is fucking beautiful. Can't believe I never knew about it - probably because I'm not into 40K.
You will now spend 70 hours reading lore on wiki pages, another 40 watching lore videos, and then spend all your disposable income on figurines and paint. I'm sorry brother, it's too late. Gundam gunpla doesn't hold a candle to the insanity of the 40K rabbit hole.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You will now spend 70 hours reading lore on wiki pages, another 40 watching lore videos, and then spend all your disposable income on figurines and paint. I'm sorry brother, it's too late. Gundam gunpla doesn't hold a candle to the insanity of the 40K rabbit hole.
just go to china or russia and buy resin recasts that translate 500 worth of plastic into 100 worth of resin

best way to get into 40k as a hobby
:shubaIapprob:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
I dont really have anything productive to say, just that I love IRyS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom