"You know what I did? I would drag my friends into a discord call, and I'd be like 'watch me play!' and then listen to me commentate nghuenhueHueHUEHUAHUAHuah!!!"Dokibird

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hlwldlnf

You can always announce your graduation early and then follow up in December for example.
That is fair, anything could happen. But there is also the NijiFes 2023 first broadcast happening on Aug 5th 8PM JST, we'll see if there are any EN members there.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
2 things for you rrat enjoyers:

1. Anime Impulse, the anime con that has been spamming niji en stuff has announced that holo is going to be their saturday guests for vtubers. Unforutnately we have to wait until Aug. 3rd 12PM PDT to know who is in the lineup but considering their tweet/xeet is stating "a party of 4 who have arrived from a distant land", most are assuming it's the tempus boys. In other words: 12PM PDT tomorrow we find out about the fate of Maglord and now-a-giga-chad Vesper

I want to believe, but any combination of 4 Tempus members would fit the description, it could very well be just vanguard or any combination of Axel, Altare and the others.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Somr autism that came to mind when i remembered a comment about Isekai Pikamee being the beginning of the end and some random twitterfags dunking on react streamers, but like, has VSJ done much creative shit as a corpo? Even with smaller streams and not just giga large shit like HoloFes or even smaller but notable events like Vsaikyo or whatever Selen did in Apex

Even the bottom tier NijiENs like Kyo or the other femboy do out of the box streams, Kson atleast had 1 random idolfag live, but have any of the other VSJ members or alumni ever break much of the mold even in the tiniest ways?

Even random twitch indies network and do random 3d events, all Froot has done is vaguepost and act like a 2nd rate Melody now with a 3d Model, and Zentroon keeps having random Menhera moments, Haruka is also pretty forgettable, even Henya just seems to slow down and do her own shit, Mouse still does her shit even with her status as a bubble girl, but it seems from all the vaugeposting that something is up behind the scenes

I wonder if VSJ will even grow or if it will continue on the road it has been on until the interest just dries up, it always seems like since they lost 3 members in less than a month that they've just stagnated hard

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I want to believe but, any combination of 4 Tempus members would fit the description, it could very well be just vanguard or any combination of Axel, Altare and the others.
It would fit even better with vanguard because their lore is literally coming from a distant land.

Also, apparently IRyS is oversleeping her SOMA stream. Less vod to catch up on should be good for my sleep at least?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Even the bottom tier NijiENs like Kyo or the other femboy do out of the box streams, Kson atleast had 1 random idolfag live, but have any of the other VSJ members or alumni ever break much of the mold even in the tiniest ways?

The only notable things that VShojo ever did that comes to mind was the Among Us collab with Kizuna AI and other OGs and getting Nyanners to be in AI-chan's US tour. Both of which happened during their first year iirc.

Other than that, they never really did anything as a group that really stood out from your average twitch streamers.

Anime Fan

Uruka playing that new cursed SpongeBob game

Also Erina playing a not cursed SpongeBob game in 20 minutes

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
It would fit even better with vanguard because their lore is literally coming from a distant land.

Also, apparently IRyS is oversleeping her SOMA stream. Less vod to catch up on should be good for my sleep at least?
Naw, she's alive. Only 45 minutes late.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Guess they listened to all the complaints about the camera work.

You can always announce your graduation early and then follow up in December for example.

I am starting to think that the shit camera work was on purpose so people buy the Blu-Ray

It's such a massive improvement. If anyone here has a streaming ticket and you liked the concert the first time, watch it again, especially the solos. The only weird parts now are camera angles that wouldn't be possible irl, like certain closeups of the face that are just a bit too locked-on dead center. And I'll accept those for seeing Bae's moves properly.

I imagine having not just the fans but talents themselves bombarding them with feedback helped.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Seems that girl who was complaining about sharing her name with Nerissa is already calling it quits. All other tweets are gone from her timeline.

archive

Its so bizarre how many models she has burned through, some costing thousands.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Somr autism that came to mind when i remembered a comment about Isekai Pikamee being the beginning of the end and some random twitterfags dunking on react streamers, but like, has VSJ done much creative shit as a corpo? Even with smaller streams and not just giga large shit like HoloFes or even smaller but notable events like Vsaikyo or whatever Selen did in Apex

Even random twitch indies network and do random 3d events, all Froot has done is vaguepost and act like a 2nd rate Melody now with a 3d Model, and Zentroon keeps having random Menhera moments, Haruka is also pretty forgettable, even Henya just seems to slow down and do her own shit, Mouse still does her shit even with her status as a bubble girl, but it seems from all the vaugeposting that something is up behind the scenes

I wonder if VSJ will even grow or if it will continue on the road it has been on until the interest just dries up, it always seems like since they lost 3 members in less than a month that they've just stagnated hard
Vshojo isn't really an agency like the others and has never been, and Imo they're much closer to mythic than Holo/Niji.
They just buy out popular, already proven talent to increase their own clout and maybe do some promotion on the side, but stuff like concerts or brand collabs or appearing in fucking stadiums? Nah none of that. Think of vshojo as a closed circle of popular indies and it makes a lot more sense.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Man Airi is such a shithead I love her. Mahjong really brings the worst(best) in the girls, she's blasting pippa's song to fuck with her.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

In the excitement over new holo gen sometimes I forget how nice it is to have Kettle back

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Vshojo isn't really an agency like the others and has never been, and Imo they're much closer to mythic than Holo/Niji.
They just buy out popular, already proven talent to increase their own clout and maybe do some promotion on the side, but stuff like concerts or brand collabs or appearing in fucking stadiums? Nah none of that. Think of vshojo as a closed circle of popular indies and it makes a lot more sense.
This is the best way to look at it:

Holo, Niji and corpos like that, contract talent as vtubers to work under them.
Vshitshow is not a contractor. They are a talent agency and the vtubers hire them to work for them, with the additional stupidity that because of the kayfabe of a "vtuber agency" they don't actually get to seek new clients w/o pretending they are auditioning other vtubers(lmao).

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Here is twitter space from Morino Peary (Beryl LeRou, Hana Flores)

Nothing special, just karaoke, but I'm glad she's okay.

:sanasmile:
Phas3 when?

IRyS nonchalantly saying dark shit:
>After getting the security code for the DUNBAT
"Thanks Brandon. Enjoy your existence on this desk"

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Seems that girl who was complaining about sharing her name with Nerissa is already calling it quits. All other tweets are gone from her timeline.

archive

Who in their right mind would want to buy a vtuber model used by a braptuber? It's like buying used underwear from a guy who shits himself religiously!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Who in their right mind would want to buy a vtuber model used by a braptuber? It's like buying used underwear from a guy who shits himself religiously!
In general buying any used model in any capacity is just pissing your money away, you have to be a charismatic god to get rid of any baggage the old model had and very few people are capable of that. That money is better used in your own model.
This is the best way to look at it:

Holo, Niji and corpos like that, contract talent as vtubers to work under them.
Vshitshow is not a contractor. They are a talent agency and the vtubers hire them to work for them, with the additional stupidity that because of the kayfabe of a "vtuber agency" they don't actually get to seek new clients w/o pretending they are auditioning other vtubers(lmao).
Didn't the JP branch tried to be like an actual corpo though? I honestly don't pay any attention to them as a whole because they don't bring anything new to the table. They're just the house of hasbeen jp vtubers and the EN vtubers whorehouse. Why would anyone talented take them seriously when they've had enough drama to close twice by now if they were a normal corpo? those investors got jewed out of their money harder than if they were investing in the actual jew corp which looks more legit than them :Vesper-UNHINGED:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Didn't the JP branch tried to be like an actual corpo though? I honestly don't pay any attention to them as a whole because they don't bring anything new to the table. They're just the house of hasbeen jp vtubers and the EN vtubers whorehouse. Why would anyone talented take them seriously when they've had enough drama to close twice by now if they were a normal corpo? those investors got jewed out of their money harder than if they were investing in the actual jew corp which looks more legit than them :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I don't follow them that closely, but I doubt Henya or Nazuna are under a more standard vtuber agreement. It would be a shit show if it comes out that neither Henya nor Nazuna own the rights to their new models and well, we know for sure that Kson owns her model. I assume that Vshojo took the hit for the good PR and just commissioned and gave away the model + rights to Pikamee and Rushia.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Ensok

Early Adopter

Alright Moona, let's see you beat level 9 this time.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom