General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Based on the incubation period, she probably picked that shit up in Japan and is now actually delivering it to the British.

Everyone, check on your beloved bird oshis.
Oh shit, Mumei better not get death-sick again after she just came back...
:depressedtako:

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Based on the incubation period, she probably picked that shit up in Japan and is now actually delivering it to the British.

One of Kiara's previous lives was a Native American and now she's getting some payback in.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Rin Penrose more like Rip Penrose AMIRITE

Netscaper

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Takanashi "Patient Zero" Kiara.
Typhoid Hanna
__

How much longer can Pippa get away with just react content streams. Not saying I demand a torrent of volcanic creativity from everyone by the way.

Prudent Lurker

Some highlights from the collabs during Calli's 24hrs -

This one was posted but I need to include it for my punchline

I'll also link to the entire section because it's that entertaining.

-
New Calli song!

I got mixed feelings in that I think her vocals keeps getting better but her rock-rap is just not to my taste. Too chaotic and the lyrics get lost in the mess, except for when she does it in japanese like the second verse of Wanted Wasted. I just want an actual rock song with pure singing.
Speaking of pure singing, her unarchived was definitely her best so far. Highlights are Cupid where she did a surprise backup vocal mix, a smooth rendition of Shinunoga E-Wa, and Skyfall which I think is her best vocal performance ever.
Very cool that she's going for a different sound than usual, and I really like the music, but her voice just seemed very buried in the mix. Like i feel like I need subtitles for the english lyrics. Maybe that's what they were going for, but I don't think I could even say if she sung it well or not.
I know that people have said the premier mix is pretty bad and to wait like 5 min after but even then the spotify master is still better -(cont.)
This was an unfortunate trend I noticed in parts of Sinderella too, it's not always strictly a volume thing either, some of her arrangements are just so busy it overpowers her vocals. It's not something that detracts too much which is why I still like the music, but it is something I've noticed.

Sinderella's bigger problem for me was the stylistic pitch correction though - I get what they're going for, but Calli's vocal skills feel wasted on overproduced pop music.
-but yeah I too think the actual mixing has been substandard for not just Calli but a lot of Holo songs in general. Like anytime there's harmonies it's a 50/50 shot if it's good or not. Calli herself addressed a while ago that she wanted to have more personal say in the mixing and I know GIGA was chosen to mix for this song but GIGA himself has a history of applying to much filter on voices.

USS IOWA

View attachment 37589
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! DON'T MEET UP WITH THE CHICKEN RIN! IT'S SLEEPER AGENT AUSTRIAN BIOLOGICAL WARFARE TAKING REVENGE 80 YEARS LATER RIN! STAY AWAY FROM AVIEL!
THE GREATER CHICKEN REICH WILL RISE AGAIN!

RiverBear

Sometimes i love that Holo doesnt have moderation in these type of streams so do you have a lot of retards saying stupid shit and spam:
Pray For The holoAdventPray For The holoAdventPray For The holoAdventPray For The holoAdventPray For The holoAdvent

I'm going to assume you were not here during HoloCouncil reveal and people spamming

🙏PRAY TO THE CUBE 🙏

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
THE GREATER CHICKEN REICH WILL RISE AGAIN!
Austrian scientist transporting the latest bioweapon from Unit 731 for testing.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Calli confirmed that... She is actually every single one of the new girls. What a hard worker.
Screenshot_2023-07-25-18-46-14-46_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Screenshot_2023-07-25-18-53-00-38_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Screenshot_2023-07-25-18-52-13-19_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Screenshot_2023-07-25-18-49-39-02_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329~2.jpg

Screenshot_2023-07-25-18-46-14-46_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329~2.jpg

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Calli confirmed that... She is actually every single one of the new girls. What a hard worker.
This stream was a truly terrible idea. It's great.
(Also she mistimed it by an hour....)

Last edited:

RiverBear

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Honestly i wouldn't mind them using the community tab more.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Idk what this means so just go watch the stream you dink

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Aster anniversary karaoke

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Demon of sound, so my bet was correct that cover saw the output of council songs was extremely low because from 5 (not counting Irys) only 1 could sing decently and decided to fix it by getting another singer on this gen

For comparison Myth has 3 decent singers from 5

Not a massacre she is flat by design, it was her first coomer rigger that ruined it for her thing that annoyed her for a time
I would argue council has 2 good singers in Mumei and Bae and a decent one in Kronii and Fauna is making progress
50/50 between this being a normal Enna troll and an actual graduation. Leaning towards troll, just knowing some of the jokes she has made in the past.

Edit:
Yep

This fucking hellbird she got me good
Selen is live with Viewfinder. This is an interesting indie game that kinda combines Stanley Parable with Portal.

Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom