"WHY WERE THERE NAZIS?! WHAT WERE THEY SAYING?! Are there any Nazis in chat that can translate? Sorry I mean Germans 'of course mein pippers' 'excuse you yabbit?' Sorry I meant ah uhm um sorry I forgot it's 2023 I meant Harry Potter fans"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
TBH I am awful with faces, so I would never be able to find her even if I was interested in finding her, which I am not.
^This was last Lia sighting I'm aware of. I see some speculation on what she's cosplaying but no idea about it myself.
Though a Mizuki cosplayer would be a lot easier to find than some rando chick. Even then, the sheer amount of people there makes it extremely unlikely.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Spergatory

Early Adopter

soap suds

Maria is going to be playing Graveyard Keeper soon.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
On the twitter nonsense: My entire interaction with the site is reading tweets embedded in posts here. Anyone else completely unbothered if the site disappears forever?

I was about to have an old man moment and start going on about how computer illiterate normies should never have been allowed on the internet, but then realised that would include most of our favourite chuubas, so...

I will say this though. Social media is an absolute cancer and I'd gladly see the end of it. And no, forums aren't social media and you can't tell me otherwise.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Aqua's Only UP RTA is going... not well.

RiverBear

On the twitter nonsense: My entire interaction with the site is reading tweets embedded in posts here. Anyone else completely unbothered if the site disappears forever?

I was about to have an old man moment and start going on about how computer illiterate normies should never have been allowed on the internet, but then realised that would include most of our favourite chuubas, so...

I will say this though. Social media is an absolute cancer and I'd gladly see the end of it. And no, forums aren't social media and you can't tell me otherwise.
I'm mostly mad that Twitter is going to be near unusable when HoloEN Concert is literally 1 day away.

Elon Musk must have seen how much activity happens on Twitter during HoloEvents and don't want to pay for additional servers.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru's new RPG adventure after FFX will be Persona 5 Royal.

She was very emotional after finishing FFX.

Gotta hand it to Subaru for committing to RPG weekends even on her birthday. Her reactions to the tutorial have been hilarious.

A few hours after P5R will be her actual birthday stream. She says that it won't be a live concert (despite the thumbnail), just a regular stream with some surprises. She's saving the live concert for her 5th anniversary in September. There's also a premiere for something an hour afterwards.

And some lovely birthday fanart. I love this avian idol and I'm glad she's having a great birthday :sanasmile:

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I think this is the first time twitter whiners might be right about something. Firing the crew that manipulated 'Trending' topics was good, blue checks were a complete nothingburger, but this is actually bad. And of course, like many bad things, it is France's fault.
Objectively terrible business decision, but fucking hilarious because it kills twitter. The worst part of twitter was the tweets.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Do you need a vpn to access sneed?
No, you just need your mom to turn off babyblock9000

Yeah I only begrudgingly use it for vtubers and slowly a little other stuff. If it goes away good riddance. It'd be better for me if these Vtubers could use their community posts on YouTube instead for this and would probably cut down on bullshit posts. I don't understand twitter at all.
>Spend a decade getting everyone to use your shitty free app
>waste loads of money
>just make them pay for it bro

conisemote1.png
Why don't they all pay for it?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
You need to de-internalize your Schizo energy and unleash it. Join us, we will throw a Schizo party for your oshi
I do not wish to become a Gabe. Or a Rice. Or a Henri. Or any average vtuber enjoyer I guess. I wish to believe I am a relatively sane human who has a huge slight attachment to someone on the internet.
Besides, parties are for suckers!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I do not wish to become a Gabe. Or a Rice. Or a Henri. Or any average vtuber enjoyer I guess. I wish to believe I am a relatively sane human who has a huge slight attachment to someone on the internet.

kh.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
signal-2023-07-02-00-11-33-796.jpg

Source

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

View attachment 33847
I think they are one of those artists turned Vtubers (think Ui mama) (and I'm using they because it could be male, don't really know) but I'm sharing because the model actually looks cool
Apparently it's just a showcase. The VTuber in question hasn't debut yet.

Ok the shit with the eyes is a bit freaky but otherwise:
1688274579088.jpeg

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Jones is live with a Mario 64 romhack

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Oh, and Genshit. Lots and lots and lots of Genshit.
Not even Americans is spared from the high number of genshits cosplayers in their conventions.

How horrifying.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Dragon soon, fellow Stalker!
When?
NOW.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Feesh finally doing her karaoke stream. Time to hear how close she gets to her AI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom